• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still with the money they’re making, and if no one is complaining, then who would care

Bandwidth concerns, possibly?

I think if it was such a big deal Cameo would have contacted (or deleted) individual accounts; that's what they say they do in the FAQ.

i'm sure just giving it a rest is the best......for your wallets anyways!!!!! Thanks again, gents!

No one thought that maybe you shouldn't have shared the links on the site for the same reasons we don't share youtube links, twitter, etc? I doubt they're getting a lot of 'these' type of questions because people were to scared to even use Cameo to begin especially because of the prices. I think it would be better to just delete all the links, screen record the answers and share them that way without making any references to cameo.

This is a very good point, and probably the most reasonable explanation to be honest.

I know everyone says who cares if they are making money? I'm sure some of the celebs might feel that way, likely the lesser known, but I think most would fear it hurting their image to be a part of an organized tickle conspiracy to find out the ticklishness of everyone on the planet!

It seems a little ridiculous to make this a systematic effort, I mean does it matter if you know they are ticklish or not? Are you going to stop fantasizing about them? I'd rather keep it unknown as apposed to finding out they're not ticklish lol

All that said, I'm still intrigued because my tickle demons take over more often than not. I'll be keeping a close eye on any developments!

This is a very good point, and probably the most reasonable explanation to be honest.

I know everyone says who cares if they are making money? I'm sure some of the celebs might feel that way, likely the lesser known, but I think most would fear it hurting their image to be a part of an organized tickle conspiracy to find out the ticklishness of everyone on the planet!

It seems a little ridiculous to make this a systematic effort, I mean does it matter if you know they are ticklish or not? Are you going to stop fantasizing about them? I'd rather keep it unknown as apposed to finding out they're not ticklish lol

All that said, I'm still intrigued because my tickle demons take over more often than not. I'll be keeping a close eye on any developments!

Nah I rather get a definite answer to my curiosity lol. Even if it's something like "No I'm not." I can't speak for anybody else but I hate being in the dark and constantly thinking "are they or are they not" or "will they or won't they".etc not just when it comes to tickling, but just in general.

I would be more upset about all this but we already hit a majority of the big names on the site and no other big name celebs have really joined. I'll continue to monitor the site occasionally for some big name A-listers, but I think im done for the most part. For at least a few months. I'll try again in the future assuming someone of interest pops up.

I would be more upset about all this but we already hit a majority of the big names on the site and no other big name celebs have really joined. I'll continue to monitor the site occasionally for some big name A-listers, but I think im done for the most part. For at least a few months. I'll try again in the future assuming someone of interest pops up.

There would be no point considering they seemingly have the terms "tickle/tickling/ticklish" blacklisted.

I asked Peyton Royce (Cassie McIntosh) but it was rejected.

Did you all try a sneaky misspell like Tickleish, or Tikklish or something? Might work, you never know lol

I think we have to just accept that this method is pretty much a lost cause

This infuriates me! It's not like we're doing anything illegal. It's our money! We can ask what we want!

Maybe the fact that someone was "asking on behalf of their 7-year-old daughter" had something to do with it.

Do we know for sure if the talent themselves are refusing our request or is Cameo throwing them out? I find it weird that some went through fine and now, all of a sudden, nothing!

The lack of foresight is probably what's most annoying. Makes me wish Cameo was never discovered, especially since I only care about 3 of the celebrities anyways. Never even got to use it and now its ruined, maybe itd be better of people stayed away from CelebVM as well.

Do we know for sure if the talent themselves are refusing our request or is Cameo throwing them out? I find it weird that some went through fine and now, all of a sudden, nothing!

It's Cameo. That's why rejections are almost always instantaneous. Also, not every celeb will view the question as inappropriate, but every request has been shot down for the same reason.

The lack of foresight is probably what's most annoying. Makes me wish Cameo was never discovered, especially since I only care about 3 of the celebrities anyways. Never even got to use it and now its ruined, maybe itd be better of people stayed away from CelebVM as well.

I mean nobody thought this thread/idea would blow up like it did. I think at the start we had no idea it would work, but we started to get replies back to back, so naturally, we kept going.

You live and learn. I wonder how many requests they were getting from lurkers and people who don't post lol.

I mean nobody thought this thread/idea would blow up like it did. I think at the start we had no idea it would work, but we started to get replies back to back, so naturally, we kept going.

You live and learn. I wonder how many requests they were getting from lurkers and people who don't post lol.

Like I said earlier, cameo must have gotten hundreds of request if not more. This thread alone has 40,000 views. I easily bet many of the celebs on there got lots of the same tickle requests.

I am happy with everything we got, the only ones I'd still like to see (so far) are Catherine Sutherland, Christina Masterson and Brittany Furlan.

Lol. Watch the site crash and burn now or lose like 75% of the users. Turns out most of the people using it were fetishists. I think cameo should let the celebs decide what is and is not appropriate. But whatever.

Lol. Watch the site crash and burn now or lose like 75% of the users. Turns out most of the people using it were fetishists. I think cameo should let the celebs decide what is and is not appropriate. But whatever.

The site was doing just fine before this thread and it will probably continue to do fine. I understand the disappointment though, but it is what it is. If something like this presents itself again, we should know how to better approach it.

Also, if you have any creative ideas how to ask the question without using the "T" word(s) share them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back