• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Watch the site crash and burn now or lose like 75% of the users. Turns out most of the people using it were fetishists. I think cameo should let the celebs decide what is and is not appropriate. But whatever.

When I expressed that same concern earlier, you basically laughed at me.

Lol. Watch the site crash and burn now or lose like 75% of the users. Turns out most of the people using it were fetishists. I think cameo should let the celebs decide what is and is not appropriate. But whatever.

Yeah man the reason Gilbert Gottfried, Ice T, and Flavor Flav are on there is because of fetishists lol Believe it or not most people contact celebrities for things other than wank off material.

Yeah man the reason Gilbert Gottfried, Ice T, and Flavor Flav are on there is because of fetishists lol Believe it or not most people contact celebrities for things other than wank off material.

Just teasing/joking, obviously.

Let's not turn this thread into a bunch of finger pointing. Why not just be happy with what you all got, in an incredibly short amount of time? Whatever the reason, it's run it's course. It's not the end of the fucking world! lol. It's not even the end of this section of the Forum! C'mon, sing with me, "I will survive!" lol

PS: One reason why there's so many views on this page is because people simply keep checking to see if more info has been added, every time they see someone add a comment. Let the thread go dark until someone has (or ever gets) something of substance to add to it. (ie: CONTENT). In the meantime, it's stuck up on the top of the board for you to enjoy whenever you want. Doing a postmortem is not going to provide any definitive answers, nor any added clips. As far as I can see, the only comments at this point should be sincere thanks to the contributors who paid a lot of money for these clips, and chose to share them with you, free of charge.

Hey guys i am very happy to present you my next success:

- Brandi Glanville: https://www.cameo.com/v/5d77be79d34eba01342e223d
- Heidi Montag: https://www.cameo.com/v/5d7c878a84dd13013309d3fe

I am happy to share all my Videos with you and i am still have some pending which are in the list already. I will take a break because i spend a lot of money on this and will be asking again next month.

Heidi Montag has the reputation of being a shallow Bimb, but she seems so sweet and nice in her response.

Had this one sitting around for a while but hadn't got round to cutting it, apologies.

Amy Willerton: https://streamable.com/5g9z2

This was so cute! Unfortunately this thread won’t be lighting up anymore but I’m glad we got so many people we never thought we would hear from! The element of video answer is even more amazing than any other confirmations!

Nice! Should we have a rule that we're only gonna upload streamable.com links now, to make sure the same thing doesn't happen again?

If this way around it continues to work please don't abuse it and lets keep everyone updated on who is asked to make sure it doesn't happen again

I would avoid posting direct links too, if theyre specifically alert to us, that may be enough to make them increase their vigilance.

If this way around it continues to work please don't abuse it and lets keep everyone updated on who is asked to make sure it doesn't happen again

Agreed. I don't think I'm going to jump back in tho. I'm interested to see if this continues to pan out.

Hey guys,

I just cleaned up two pages of arguing - which is part of my role here, no complaints - and I don't want to have to close this thread. So please try not to go back down that road again.

Thanks

So I asked my fav WNBA player Jordin Canada. The first time I asked it was denied cause I used the word ticklish( tried spelling it wrong too). When I asked again using the can you get a pedicure without laughing I got a reply. So if there was any doubts its def Cameo blocking the request. The answer is nothing special but Im a huge fan of hers so its all good.

https://streamable.com/rpfcl

If someone could ask Sharna Burgess I would be forever indebted to them. She is having a sale on her cameo for the next two days I think. I would pay for it myself but I was just diagnosed with an eating disorder and I have to save my money for treatment, but maybe one day I can save up and ask her!

Cameo doesn't work anymore mate. We've all tried. Anything with the word tickle, tickling, even spelled different is rejected. Cameo is over

Cameo doesn't work anymore mate. We've all tried. Anything with the word tickle, tickling, even spelled different is rejected. Cameo is over

So Hollywood is full of pedophiles and nobody cares. We ask a celebrity if they are ticklish and we are considered the evil ones.

What a world we live in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back