• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... I created gold with Brooke Burke.

Yup, the Batman adds one to the ranks.

She is amazing and I have adored her since watching her on Wild On as a young man. Her response was amazing with everything! My head is still spinning.

Enjoy big time.

streamable.com/lm7uk

Hey tkl_venom, can you add Brooke Burke? Noticed it wasn't added. Thanks!

Anybody heard anything or have an idea on how to get an answer from Lexi Kaufman, aka Alexa Bliss?
I know we had the twitch tv fiasco and the blockade by Tyler Breeze. It would be nice to find a way around that. Even if it is to hear no. I just would like to find out at this point.

Anybody heard anything or have an idea on how to get an answer from Lexi Kaufman, aka Alexa Bliss?
I know we had the twitch tv fiasco and the blockade by Tyler Breeze. It would be nice to find a way around that. Even if it is to hear no. I just would like to find out at this point.

twitch tv fiasco?

Jewel Staite and Jamie Lynn Siegler are marked down to $50 for today only(Black Friday sale) so anybody who was wanting to ask those two, better do it today.

twitch tv fiasco?

Someone asked her the question and the host pretty much just moved on to the next question so she didn't have to answer. No fiasco whatsoever, someone was doing this on a twitch gaming stream and generally just sounding creepy

Someone asked her the question and the host pretty much just moved on to the next question so she didn't have to answer. No fiasco whatsoever, someone was doing this on a twitch gaming stream and generally just sounding creepy

Lol that poster made it sound so much more interesting that what it actually was if that’s true

Lol that poster made it sound so much more interesting that what it actually was if that’s true

I watched it, she read out the question "since you're ticklish where is your worst spot" or something along those lines but Breeze (The host) just moved on to the next question. I'd like to know as much as the next guy but he was right to move it along, that was not the right place or time to ask

I remember that stream. Seemed like Alexa was going to answer before Tyler Breeze decided to White Knight the situation. Guess we have to wait for ether her to get a Cameo/CelebVM or answer a random "are you ticklish" tweet which she doesn't get a lot of anyway.

I remember that stream. Seemed like Alexa was going to answer before Tyler Breeze decided to White Knight the situation. Guess we have to wait for ether her to get a Cameo/CelebVM or answer a random "are you ticklish" tweet which she doesn't get a lot of anyway.

The way she asked herself the question seemed to me like she didn't want to answer and even looked weirded out by it, like I said above I wanna know as much as the next guy but when the question is asked in random places like a gaming twitch stream in a way that it was asked you can't blame Breeze for being the "White Knight", after all it was on HIS Twitch channel, why would he want that on his channel? I know some people are borderline obsessed with knowing about certain people's ticklishness but to ask on a gaming twitch stream that wasn't even hers? I can't blame Breeze one bit for moving it along

That's kind of a stretch to call that White Knighting - I mean, he's the host, no? It's literally his job to decide what's a creepy question and what's on point.

And it's not like he was wrong - it wasn't a real question, it was a sex question.

Could we get Mickie James’ & Kim Fields’ answers added to the list too, please?

Could we get Mickie James’ & Kim Fields’ answers added to the list too, please?

I did ask if we could keep answers in this thread so I can keep track, I may not see them if they're in separate threads otherwise, especially if I don't know who the celeb is. I'll add them in a bit

Sorry about that didn't know there was a Cameo response thread. I was just shocked that Mickie even answered the Cameo given all the fetish questions she's gotten over the years, especially since I was straight up when asking her if she were ticklish. I figured she'd ether just ignore the Cameo or do the Cameo but ignore the question entirely. Maybe me being a girl allowed her to lower her defenses? lol.

Planning on asking Lita next this month. Just a heads up so people on here don't flood her Cameo.

Sorry about that didn't know there was a Cameo response thread. I was just shocked that Mickie even answered the Cameo given all the fetish questions she's gotten over the years, especially since I was straight up when asking her if she were ticklish. I figured she'd ether just ignore the Cameo or do the Cameo but ignore the question entirely. Maybe me being a girl allowed her to lower her defenses? lol.

Planning on asking Lita next this month. Just a heads up so people on here don't flood her Cameo.
Lita said she wasnt ticklish iirc.

Really? Is it from a reliable source?

Several sources. I recall a story from the forum where someone met her in person and supposedly tried to tickle her and she didn't respond. Can't remember the story, or who posted it, but it's been reported that Lita's not ticklish anywhere.

Yeah that's the one, although another poster on that thread claims Lita's extremely ticklish on her feet.

That poster is the one I mentioned elsewhere where he's apparently witnessed all the WWE divas get tickled or has been told by a source inside WWE who's ticklish, basically, he's a HUGE Bull$hitter. The original story is more reliable than him

EDIT: See my post here - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ana-Tickled-in-New-Film&highlight=molly+holly

Hi everyone!

Can someone PLEASE ask Emmanuelle Chriqui on Cameo? She is on for the holidays to raise money for a charity. I can´t do it from where I am for some reason. Thank you!

I've said this before but it's bad etiquette to make requests when these cameo vids costs money, can we please keep requests out of this thread and let those who pay ask who they want? Thanks

okay I'm never one to ask, but my sole request would be Reina Gonzalez who is a WWE/NXT star.

I know we've been wiffing on a lot of wrestlers lately, but I'll be honest, she's the only one I'm interested in only due to the fact that she's a tall amazonian mexican cutie who has a badass character and any mention of ticklishness would make my year.

okay I'm never one to ask, but my sole request would be Reina Gonzalez who is a WWE/NXT star.

I know we've been wiffing on a lot of wrestlers lately, but I'll be honest, she's the only one I'm interested in only due to the fact that she's a tall amazonian mexican cutie who has a badass character and any mention of ticklishness would make my year.

Hers is only $25....why don’t you just ask her yourself if it’s really gonna make the entire year for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back