• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't submit that to my knowledge, just said she joined Cameo. Don't think anyone asked her

Well I’m hoping to hell somebody asks her and also Annalynne McCord. And I also hope Laura Vandervoort answers

So many good ones! Getting an answer to the question has come a long way thanks to social media! And there are so many celebrities on Cameo a as well as dozens of new ones joining every week! Have to see who else is on there and add them to the list! :)

Took a quick look, here are Some good ones I have found that would be worth looking into. I think a few of them like Beverly Mitchell answered the question years ago, still worth it! :)

Olivia Harlan Dekker- ESPN reporter $20
Katee Sackoff- actress $125
Beverly Mitchell- actress $40
Emilie De Ravin- actress $60
Jennifer Stone- actress $50
Addy Miller- actress $20
Holly Madison- actress/model $75
Blair O'Neal- golfer $99
Tricia Helfer- actress/model $75
Colleen Clinkenbeard- Voice actress $40
Grey Delisle- Voice actress $75
Scout Compton- actress $100
Vanessa Marshall- Voice actress $30
Hansen Welch- Voice actress $50
Laura Vandervoort- actress $90
Chelsea Talmadge- actress $30

Took a quick look, here are Some good ones I have found that would be worth looking into. I think a few of them like Beverly Mitchell answered the question years ago, still worth it! :)

Olivia Harlan Dekker- ESPN reporter $20
Katee Sackoff- actress $125
Beverly Mitchell- actress $40
Emilie De Ravin- actress $60
Jennifer Stone- actress $50
Addy Miller- actress $20
Holly Madison- actress/model $75
Blair O'Neal- golfer $99
Tricia Helfer- actress/model $75
Colleen Clinkenbeard- Voice actress $40
Grey Delisle- Voice actress $75
Scout Compton- actress $100
Vanessa Marshall- Voice actress $30
Hansen Welch- Voice actress $50
Laura Vandervoort- actress $90
Chelsea Talmadge- actress $30

Katee Sackhoff is pending

As a fan of RWBY. I'm very tempted to ask Arryn Zech and Barbara Dunkleman. Especially at only $30 each.

List is currently all up to date, I probably won't be checking the other thread now though

Wrestlers are constantly getting creepy messages about feet and tickling on social media. You can shoot for it but who knows if you will get an answer.

Lacey Evans recently aired somebody out for asking a question about tickling feet on IG.

Wrestlers are constantly getting creepy messages about feet and tickling on social media. You can shoot for it but who knows if you will get an answer.

Lacey Evans recently aired somebody out for asking a question about tickling feet on IG.

Hmm... good point. Maybe I'll avoid wrestlers. Dont really watch wrestling anyway. To be fair though, when you bring feet into the situation, it makes it several times weirder than just asking are you ticklish. Asking about feet is usually a key indicator for the foot fetishist so celebrities are aware of that. Tickling however can be more innocent

I'd mostly like to know about wrestlers personally, but yeah I feel if it were a feet question then you'd not get an answer. If it were posed like the ones we have replies to you might get one

Hmm... good point. Maybe I'll avoid wrestlers. Dont really watch wrestling anyway. To be fair though, when you bring feet into the situation, it makes it several times weirder than just asking are you ticklish. Asking about feet is usually a key indicator for the foot fetishist so celebrities are aware of that. Tickling however can be more innocent

The tickle fetish has gained steam due to the film "Tickled" and creepy idiots on social media, but it still hasn't reached the internet notoriety of foot fetishism. You still have people who are not in the know so to speak. As much as most of us are into feet and want to know specifically about the feet, you have to be willing to sacrifice that and be content with simply posing a question about general ticklishness.

No worries. You are the man MAI!
With all the goodies you brought us. Let someone else carry on the good fight while you resupply and recoup. ^^

Loved Meagan Good's answer! Here's a few more celebrities I'd like to throw out for consideration :angel: :

Hayley Marie Norman- $20
Jade Catta-Preta- $25
KJ Smith- $30
Brooklin Fenton- $7(!)
Teala Dunn- $20 (she's admitted to being ticklish on twitter. But, as was stated before, verbal admission is so much better.)
Qimmah Russo- $100 (more than I could justify spending but Jesus she is sexy)

I'd be willing to throw down for most of these, but it seems like certain people are having a lot of success with however they're presenting the question. I don't want to squander the chance of a good response by fucking up the ask. DM me, maybe we can work something out, or if you've had success let me know what you said!

This whole thing is just amazing :) I mean, I can barely get my head around this level of access to celebrities.

My list would be
Christina Milian
Laura Vandervoort
Eva Marie
Torrie Wilson
Salina de la Renta
Laura Vandervoort
Bridget Marquardt
Holly Madison
Holly Holm

Hey guys i am very happy to present you my next success:

- Brandi Glanville: https://www.cameo.com/v/5d77be79d34eba01342e223d
- Heidi Montag: https://www.cameo.com/v/5d7c878a84dd13013309d3fe

I am happy to share all my Videos with you and i am still have some pending which are in the list already. I will take a break because i spend a lot of money on this and will be asking again next month.

Hey great work on getting Heidi Montag to answer. Even though she seems like a shallow plastic bimb, she's still smokin'!

Heather McDonald $65 has admitted on twitter to having ticklish feet. Would love to hear her say how ticklish she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back