• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get declined with a message that states: "'So-&-so' wanted to send you a Cameo, but needed a little more information to complete it. 'So-&-so' sent this note:

false"

Had it happen with two different celebs, so I'm guessing the 'false' isn't something the celebrities both separately typed out but some type of automated response they can click on if they want to reject a request. For the record, my question each time was a simple: "Big fan of yours. Had a unique question I wondered about. Are you ticklish?"

Anyone else get declined with a message that states: "'So-&-so' wanted to send you a Cameo, but needed a little more information to complete it. 'So-&-so' sent this note:

false"

Had it happen with two different celebs, so I'm guessing the 'false' isn't something the celebrities both separately typed out but some type of automated response they can click on if they want to reject a request. For the record, my question each time was a simple: "Big fan of yours. Had a unique question I wondered about. Are you ticklish?"

They blacklisted the word "ticklish" temporarily last year where they automatically denied any request that used that word. We had to think of different ways to ask without using the word. They eventually removed the red flag. Sounds like its back again maybe.

They blacklisted the word "ticklish" temporarily last year where they automatically denied any request that used that word. We had to think of different ways to ask without using the word. They eventually removed the red flag. Sounds like its back again maybe.

I don't think it's an automatic denial. One of my requests was listed as "seen" on the app for a few days, though no video was sent, and then I got that email. Felt like maybe she thought about whether she wanted to answer or not and then decided not to in the end. The only thing that threw me off was that both she & the other I'd asked earlier had each used the word 'false' as their "note" to me. Feels like some answer they can choose from a rejection reason menu or something, but I just wondered if that was how anyone else's rejections came back since it is an odd rejection word choice.

Hello all,

If I’m violating any kind of rule by asking this I sincerely apologize in advance, but would anyone happen to have Harley Quinn-Smith’s response? If you aren’t willing to post it, would you be willing to DM it to me, or at the very least describe what she said? I would be SO appreciative! Again, I am sorry if this is wrong of me to ask, I don’t want anyone to get in trouble. I would pay and ask her myself, but she’s no longer on Cameo. 😔

Hello all,

If I’m violating any kind of rule by asking this I sincerely apologize in advance, but would anyone happen to have Harley Quinn-Smith’s response? If you aren’t willing to post it, would you be willing to DM it to me, or at the very least describe what she said? I would be SO appreciative! Again, I am sorry if this is wrong of me to ask, I don’t want anyone to get in trouble. I would pay and ask her myself, but she’s no longer on Cameo. &#55357;&#56852;

Check your DMs.

Man, you'd think with size 11's, Summer's feet would be her worst spot. But I guess it could still be that case, just that her armpits are WORSE XD

I love her answer, she put a lot of emotion into it :)

Great answer. Sorry to hear she hates to have her feet tickled, but at least she wasn't "angry" talking about it. Kinda' gives me the idea she'd get mad but forgive a person for doing it. 🤣
Also, in hindsight the "Have an amazing 2020!" is a little funny given the terrible year that turned out to be. 😏

Is Taynara conti on cameo? I want to maybe get an answer from her unless we have confirmation about her?

I asked Cerina Vincent, mostly know for horror movies and as being a Power Ranger. Still haven't received a reply back. I think she has 2 days. I'll report back if I get an answer.

Anyone have the Taylor Cole video? I’m actually friends with her so would just be cool to see haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back