• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Someone with bad Body Odor?

xtickleytoesx

TMF Poster
Would you or have you ever wen tall girls tickling someone with repulsive body odor. Like taking off a Lees shoes and their feet hit your nose and knocks you out. Or mady someone’s Armpit or belly button reeks and you refused to tickle them?

Was it a very bad experience or did you push through the situation!

They need to have good hygiene or I wouldn't tickle them.

On a personal level, my 'lees have to be clean, just like I feel it necessary for myself to be clean.

When I was making tickle videos, a few of the models I worked with were not the cleanest. Actually, there were 2 in particular. One was an amateur and one was a pro, but both were pretty funky. All the others I worked with, amateur and professional were at the top of their games.
But with those two, as a professional, I had to power through.

Can't do it, won't do it. I'm super sensitive to certain scents, and I make it a point to let playmates know this. I even make my shower available to them, as the Texas heat has been dreadful.

The majority of women that are models at foot fetish parties tend to stink up their feet,which is a common thing at those parties(since I attended a handful of them in the early-to-mid 00s/2000s and the early 10s/2010s[and encountered such women]).

I once knew a girl that would sweat out her armpit when got tickled not sure what that counts as

Why would you even go near a person with bad body odor? Obviously this person isn't the most hygienic if their armpits reek or if they have a foul scent when removing their sneakers.

This is the funniest thread I've seen on this website in a long time

When I am playing with people personally I don't tolerate it, but in a paid professional session I normally will put up with it.

I am very adamant about hygiene and appearance, but have let some people slide by as a one-time exception. At NEST, I went ahead and tickled this very nice guy who possibly forgot to put deodorant on, but he did shower. I ignored it as it did not impact my ability to perform, and give him a nice 2.5 hour long session. A few weeks ago, I had someone in my torture lounge who had a belly button that absolutely reeked. I had no idea that it smelled until I began tickling it with one of my tools, and that brush was burned, let me tell ya.... lmao... A couple weekends ago, I tickled someone who had chipped toenail polish, dirt on the tops of their toes, and toenail funk going on with 4 of their toes. I just avoided their feet, and decided that I was not going to session with them again until it was addressed (so, we are probably never going to play again, lol). Sometimes, I am too nice, but I usually only let that be a one-time experience. I would hate to be an asshole, and be like... "GTFO... Why did you come here like this?" and then the rumors spread that I'm an asshole, but they fail to point out that they had toenail fungus or haven't showered in 4 weeks. I try very hard to prevent this kind of thing from happening, but a few slip in at times. I would say about 96% of the time, the people I end up playing with, come proper. :dancingmonster:

If someone ever came to me with absolutely foul everything, I would refuse them, but in the nicest and most caring way possible. Thankfully, it has not been THAT bad, but yikes! *lol*

-Taylor

I am very adamant about hygiene and appearance, but have let some people slide by as a one-time exception. At NEST, I went ahead and tickled this very nice guy who possibly forgot to put deodorant on, but he did shower. I ignored it as it did not impact my ability to perform, and give him a nice 2.5 hour long session. A few weeks ago, I had someone in my torture lounge who had a belly button that absolutely reeked. I had no idea that it smelled until I began tickling it with one of my tools, and that brush was burned, let me tell ya.... lmao... A couple weekends ago, I tickled someone who had chipped toenail polish, dirt on the tops of their toes, and toenail funk going on with 4 of their toes. I just avoided their feet, and decided that I was not going to session with them again until it was addressed (so, we are probably never going to play again, lol). Sometimes, I am too nice, but I usually only let that be a one-time experience. I would hate to be an asshole, and be like... "GTFO... Why did you come here like this?" and then the rumors spread that I'm an asshole, but they fail to point out that they had toenail fungus or haven't showered in 4 weeks. I try very hard to prevent this kind of thing from happening, but a few slip in at times. I would say about 96% of the time, the people I end up playing with, come proper. :dancingmonster:

If someone ever came to me with absolutely foul everything, I would refuse them, but in the nicest and most caring way possible. Thankfully, it has not been THAT bad, but yikes! *lol*

-Taylor

I don't understand why people would come to be tickled like that.... I'm a ler but if I was a lee, I think I'd be uncomfortable getting tickled by someone if I knew I was having issues with my feet like some kind of fungus lol...

some of the threads that come up just crack me up lol

Body odor is something I have a hard time tolerating. Also, I tend to be kind of sensitive to smells.

Any 'ler tickling me would not have this problem, though. I'm very religious about showering and cleanliness. If I get sweaty--either by excursion or temperature--I shower and change clothes as soon as possible.

Of course, it has occurred to me that many of these film producers, dominatrices, and other "tickle/be tickled for payment" businesses are in New York City. In New York, many people get from A to B by walking at least part (if not all) of the way. It might be possible for someone to work up a bit of a sweat getting to one of those places there, which case it might only be fair to put up with it to some extent.

I don't understand why people would come to be tickled like that.... I'm a ler but if I was a lee, I think I'd be uncomfortable getting tickled by someone if I knew I was having issues with my feet like some kind of fungus lol...

I don't either! I don't bottom very often, and even *I* keep my feet looking amazing. I am very self-conscious about my appearance in general, and I could NEVER lay down for someone with busted, fungified feet. I rarely get to indulge in foot worship, but if that were to ever come up, I would be ready. You also never know if your friends are planning to rush you, grab your ankles and then rip your shoes and socks off to reveal your soft, succulent, sensitive flesh for a fun tickle... or if you end up a corpse. 'Gotta have delicious-looking feet at all times. :bwahaha:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back