• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy & Amber - Episode 21: The House Guest (f/f, ff/f, f/f nylons)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey all,

*Blare the Trumpets*

After a long delay, the latest episode of Katy & Amber is hot off the presses!

This one (clearly) took me a long time to produce. I joked with myself that I couldn't get them out of the restaurant because that's where the story remained for so long.

I tried to take it a step back to some more innocent tickling. It's also slightly shorter than my usual work. I think the series needed some lighter stuff, though the other storylines certainly live on.

Happy reading,
OldEnglish

Katy & Amber - Episode 1: The Discovery (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 2: Later That Evening (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 3: The After Party (ff/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 4: Tickle-Text Messaging (f/f tickle talk)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 5: Netflix & Pizza (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 6: The Blanket Burrito (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 7: Two for the Price of One (f/ff, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 8: Origins & Destinies (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 9: The Show at the Movies: The First Challenge (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 10: Do Not Do Unto Others (f/f, ff/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 11: A Different Kind of Tickle Fight (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 12: The Lecture That Went Unheard (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 13: More to Melissa than Meets the Eye (ff/ff, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 14: Melissa's Roommate (f/f, f/ff, ff/ff nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 15: The Next-Door-Neighbor (f/f, ff/f nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 16: Good Fences Make Good Neighbors (f/f, ff/f nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 17: Brought to the Brink (f/f, ff/f, f/ff, ff/ff nylons, bare feet)
Katy & Amber - Episode 18: Deconstructing Maddy (all variations of f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 19: When Plans Change (f/f, ff/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 20: A Tale of Two Tickles (f/f, f/f, f/f nylons)

Katy & Amber - Episode 21: The House Guest (f/f, ff/f, f/f nylons)

“So that’s pretty much all there is to the place,” Amber said as she re-entered the living room. “Just our humble abode.”

Walking a few steps behind Amber was Amanda. Amanda was an eighteen year-old high school senior who happened to be dating Amber’s cousin back home. With everything that was on her mind recently, Amber had completely forgotten that she had told her mother that it would be OK for Amanda to spend a weekend getting used to college life, so it came as a shock to Amber to hear Amanda knocking on the door not too long ago, suitcase in tow.

“My roommate is Katy,” explained Amber. “She’ll be back in a little bit. I don’t think you’ve ever met her, but she’s cool,” Amber said, quickly running out of things to talk about and hoping for Katy to come home soon to cut out some of the awkwardness in the room.

Amber internally kicked herself for even agreeing to this. Sure, Amanda seemed like a normal enough person, but entertaining someone was the last thing she wanted to do. Especially someone she hardly knew. Yes, she had seen Amanda at a few family functions here and there, but she had never actually gotten to know her, never really had a conversation beyond just the usual pleasantries. Thus, it had come as a bit of a shock to Amber when her mother had asked her if Amanda could spend a few nights with her as she got to know the college campus. Amber had said “yes” because she really didn’t have a reason to say “no”, but it wasn’t really something she had wanted to do.

Especially with what had been going on over the last few days. Indeed, it had been a roller coaster of a ride for all of the girls as of late. The events of a few nights back in the basement of the apartment were still fresh in everyone’s mind. Certainly the discovery of Nicki being ticklish - extremely so - after all of this time was front page news material in its own right. Then add in the goings-on that occurred immediately following that discovery, goings-on that had pushed each of the girls beyond their breaking points, consumed them with ecstasy.

Then, of course, for Amber anyways, a complete reversal of fortune followed that, with Danielle taking advantage of Amber’s vulnerability to further her own agenda. Not that Amber had much of a chance of surviving a tickle attack on her feet to begin with - especially with nylons on - but the addition of the hairbrush into the attack was far too much than Amber could handle. The hairbrush had been enough of a torture to compel Amber into betraying her friend - on more than one occasion, as a matter of fact - but the fact of the matter is that Amber would likely agree to anything under Danielle’s threat of using the hairbrush on the bottom of her feet. PIN number to her debit card… Homework for a semester… First born child… So helpless was Amber against that hairbrush that she would have agreed to anything Danielle asked in order to end the tickling. And now, even worse, Danielle had all of this saved on her phone, and Amber was a simple text away from the whole campus knowing this weakness of hers

Still, maybe having Amanda over the house would get her mind off of everything that had happened… If only Katy would come home…

For her part, Katy, too, had a lot on her mind as she drove back to the apartment that day. Of course, like Amber, she had experienced so much - so, so much - that night with Nicki in the basement. Having a front row seat to watch Nicki completely crack as Katy lightly grazed the tips of her fingernails across her skin was enough already, but whenever Amber trapped Katy’s own foot and started working her magic… Well, suffice it to say that it was something that Katy had re-lived in her mind quite often since that night.

Then, of course, Katy had had quite the opposite experience that Amber had. Whereas Amber’s was nothing short of torture, Katy’s has been quite pleasurable. Indeed, almost a little too pleasurable, as Maddy had unknowingly stumbled upon the spot on the bottom of Katy’s foot that sends her over the edge with the right touch. And the right touch was what she had brought. It was only pure luck that Maddy had positioned herself in such a way that Katy was able to grab onto Maddy’s ankles just as Katy’s body was about to give way. The promise of more play like that left Katy intrigued. It had been the wildest combined few days of Katy’s young life, and she was indeed riding on air as she drove her car back to the apartment.

Katy turned the keys in the apartment door and pushed her way in, tossing her bags to the side as she did so. She took a step or two into the apartment and then stopped, expecting to see Amber but not expecting to see anyone else in the apartment.

Sitting next to Amber on the couch, her legs crossed at the knee, was a young woman that Katy had never seen before. Katy paused in the doorway to take her in. She was young; or rather, she looked young. To be clear, she looked like she could have been a freshman, or possibly a senior in high school. It was clear that she wasn’t the same age as the girls; the sparkle in her eye hadn’t yet been dimmed by the overwhelming burdens of being a college student.

It was also clear that this girl had spent some time trying to look her best, the extra splash of makeup and light spritz of body glitter providing just enough of that little something extra without going overboard, something that most of Katy’s friends had long since abandoned. She looked… cute. Her skinny jeans hugged at her legs before vanishing at her ankle, tucked neatly into the ankle bootie that she was wearing. A white camisole shone underneath a red plaid button-up top, its top buttons left untethered. Her fingernails were covered with a fresh coat of red paint and overlaid with a light layering of sparkly glitter.

“Katy,” said Amber, getting up off the couch. “This is Amanda. She’s going to be staying with us for a few days,” Amber explained, providing the backstory as Katy and Amanda shook hands. Katy noticed how soft Amanda’s hands were as the two shared a grip, her hunch that Amanda was still in high school confirmed as Amber introduced her.

“Sure,” said Katy, after Amber had provided Amanda’s backstory. “Well, it’s nice to meet you,” said Katy as she took off her coat. “And yeah, welcome,” she added. “Our place isn’t much but I hope you feel at home,” Katy said.

“Thanks,” said Amanda, realizing that Katy had been caught off-guard by her appearance.

Katy realized it, as well, and wanted to ease the awkwardness in the room. “Well, I’m famished,” she said. “Who wants to go out for some pizza?”

“This pizza is pretty good,” said Amanda, taking a bite out of her second slice, grabbing the melted strand of cheese with a finger and pushing it into her mouth.

“Yeah,” agreed Katy. “We’ve been known to inhale a pizza or two in our time here so far,” she said with a laugh.

The girls continued the small talk, getting to know each other as best they could as quickly as they could, since they were going to be spending so much time together over the next few days. Amanda spoke of Rob, Amber’s cousin, and their relationship… of her hometown high school… of her friend, her hobbies, her interests…

Considering the girls hardly knew each other just a short time ago, they were getting along rather well. The words flowed out of their mouths with almost as much zeal as the pizza flew into their mouth

“I noticed you guys had a Switch in your apartment,” said Amanda, speaking of the new Nintendo Switch that the girls had splurged on before moving in.

“Yeah,” said Amber. “No one really plays it that much. You play?”

“Oh yeah,” said Amanda. “I play it all the time with your cousin. But he cheats,” she said with a laugh.

“Cheats?” asked Amber, grabbing herself another slice of pizza.

“Oh yeah,” said Amanda. “He’s a big time cheater,” she said, grabbing for her cola again. “Any time he’s losing, he starts tickling me so I lose concentration.”

Katy choked a bit on her cola before recomposing herself. “Tickling you?” she asked, still coughing. “You’re… ticklish?” she asked, darting a quick glance to Amber out of the corner of her eye.

“Mmmhmmm,” said Amanda, finishing up her last few bites of pizza in her mouth. “Deathly ticklish,” she said nonchalantly, taking a sip from her soda as she said it, not realizing the weight of her last few words. “And he goes right for the feet, too,” Amanda added, oblivious to the fact that Katy was tapping Amber’s leg under the table with each of Amanda’s words. “So it’s not like I even stand a chance,” she finished, figuratively finishing the task of digging her own grave.

“Oh, man,” said Katy, somewhat at a loss for words, the result of both Amanda’s admission and Amber’s ice-cold stare boring into Katy’s soul. “Well, we should play sometimes while you’re here,” Katy said with a smile, returning Amber’s stare right back to her.

“Definitely,” said Amanda, happy to have been fitting in with the older college girls yet completely unaware of what she had positioned herself for. “You guys mind if I hit the ladies room for a minute?” she asked.

“No,” said Amber. “It’s just back there,” she added, pointing Amanda in the direction of the restroom.

“Amber!” Katy whispered as loudly as she could through clenched teeth as Amanda disappeared out of sight. “Did you hear that?”

“What?” asked Amber, playing with a piece of cheese that had fallen off the pizza on her plate.

“Deathly ticklish!” said Katy, repeating Amanda’s words to Amber. “Goes right for the feet,” Katy continued. “Not like I even stand a chance!” she continued, wondering why her roommate wasn’t as overjoyed as she was to be hearing of this information.

“I heard,” said Amber. not feeling completely comfortable with the concept of tickling after what had recently happened to her.

“She’s here for how long?” asked Katy, ignoring her friend’s apparent lack of interest. “If ever anyone needed to be tickled…” Katy continued, pausing as she realized the volume of her voice was growing in excitement.

Amber didn’t know how to respond. She was at odds with herself internally. On the one hand, yes, Amanda’s admission certainly begged for action to be taken; one simply cannot reveal being deathly ticklish without reprisal. On the other hand, the mere mention of the word tickle elicited flashbacks to Danielle and the complete and total control she had over Amber, the power that she had to make Amber essentially betray her own friend. True, the old Amber - Amber from a few days ago even - would be hastily plotting a scheme with Katy to entrap Amanda to find out just how ticklish ‘deathly ticklish’ actually is. But today’s Amber - the Amber whose own souls had been tormented with a hairbrush not too long ago - now almost cowered in fear with the thought of tickling.

“I don’t know that she needs to be tickled,” replied Amber, using air quotes when she got to the word needs.

Her response caught Katy off guard; Amber wasn’t one to pass up an opportunity to tickle someone, especially lately. Katy chalked it up to Amber being a little disheveled from not remembering Amber’s planned visit.

“Well, if there’s an opening,” said Katy. I’m taking it.”

“Taking what?” asked Amanda as she made her way back to the table. Katy and Amber had been so caught up in their conversation that they hadn’t realized Amanda had made her way back to the table. Awkward.

“Ahm,” Katy said, looking for a way out of it. “Taking any leftover pizza home,” she said, spitting out the first lie she could think of.

“Oh, for sure,” agreed Amanda, having no reason to think Katy was referring to anything else. “IF there’s any leftover pizza, that is,” she added, grabbing one more slice.

After eating, the girls drove back to Katy and Amber’s apartment, Amber driving with Katy in the passenger’s seat and Amanda in the back. Katy could tell that something was bothering Amber, but she couldn’t quite put her finger on it. And Amber certainly didn’t seem willing to talk about it. Amber was doing her best to hide it, but she certainly was not her usual self, even as the girls re-entered the apartment.

“Are we in for the night?” asked Amber. “You girls OK if I take my boots off?” she asked as the three girls entered the room. Amber had already sat in a chair in the living room and Katy was putting her jacket away.

“Yeah, sure,” said Katy, as if she’d object to such a simple request. “Knock yourself out.”

“Thanks,” said Amanda, as she began unzipping her boots. “I can’t even tell you how nice it’ll feel to take these things off,” she added, using the toes of her left boot to push against the heel of her right boot. Within seconds, Amanda had both boots off, giving them a little toss with a light kick off her feet. Katy stopped dead in her tracks.

“Are you wearing nylons?” Katy asked Amber pointedly, almost coming across in an accusing tone because of how unexpected the sight was.

“Oh,” said Amanda, now seemingly embarrassed a bit to be called out by it. “Yeah,” she said, fidgeting near the doorway. “I…” she began, stammering a bit. “I just see Amber wearing them a lot when she’s at home, so I just kind of thought that that was what…” she continued, stopping herself as Amber looked over to her, feeling more and more embarrassed by the second.

Indeed, Amanda had noticed Amber’s affinity for nylons. Sure, since Amanda was only dating Amber’s cousin, it wasn’t as if she had spent a lot of time with Amber to this point. This weekend would certainly be the first extended time the two had spent together at any point. But Amanda and Amber’s cousin had been together for a few years now, and there had been more than one family gathering - be it a holiday or a birthday or just a get-together - where Amanda had noticed Amber wearing nylons, something that seemed foreign to her and her high school eyes. So when it came time to spend a weekend with Amber, Amanda thought it only natural to wear nylons herself, to fit in.

“No,” said Katy, sensing Amanda’s embarrassment. “No, it’s not bad at all,” she added, Katy herself trying not to appear too awkward. “And yeah, Amanda does wear them a lot,” Katy added, smiling at Amber. “It’s kind of a thing around here,” she said.

“But she’s wearing…” Amanda began, about to point out that Amber was actually wearing socks this evening.

“Oh, don’t worry about it,” said Katy, knowing where Amanda was going with this. “She’s got nylons on underneath,” she said, Katy and Amanda now looking at Amber.

Amber’s tough facade cracked a smile slowly forming on her face as she realized that the two girls were waiting to see if Amber were indeed wearing nylons underneath her socks. Sure enough, with a quick tug, Amber peeled off her socks to reveal a pair of suntan nylons covering her feet.

“See?” said Katy with a laugh.

“Oh, phew,” laughed Amanda. “I thought I had done something wrong for a second,” she joked, wanting to fit in as best she could.

“No,” Katy said. “Nothing wrong at all,” Katy said, trying to catch Amber’s eye inconspicuously.

“Good,” said Amanda, now completely reassured. “I was getting worried. I only packed nylons for this weekend because that’s what I thought you wear here,” she said, picking up her boots and walking them over to the rest of her luggage. “I didn’t even pack any socks.”

Katy took this opportunity to look over to Amanda with saucer-sized eyes. “Only brought nylons!” Katy mouthed to Amber, as if she had just struck a pot of gold. Amber only rolled her eyes and chuckled lightly, realizing that poor Amanda had no idea what trouble she had just gotten herself into.

Katy slid off her own boots revealing a third pair of nyloned feet in the room. Katy wore no socks, per usual.

“Oh, you wear them, too?” asked Amanda as she entered the room. “Now I definitely feel like I fit in,” she added with a laugh, plopping herself down on the sofa.

Katy walked down the hall to the restroom and then went to her room for a moment, leaving Amber and Amanda to chat a bit - not about anything in particular, of course. It was clear that Amanda was a bit tired from a full day, so Amber suggested Amanda sprawl out on the couch instead.

“Oh,” said Amanda, looking at the size of the couch. “I don’t want to take up the whole thing,” she said, looking back to Katy’s bedroom door.

“Don’t worry about it,” said Amber, waving her hand in the air to dismiss Amanda’s concern. “It’s a couch,” she said. “That’s what it’s for.”

Amanda obliged, swinging her legs onto the couch and turning over so that she lay on her stomach and side. As she was on the shorter side, she didn’t take up the entire length of the couch, but she had taken up enough so that fitting someone else on the couch would be difficult.

Before long, Katy re-emerged from her room, making her way into the living room area.

“Oh,” said Amanda, starting to get up. “I can…” she began.

“No, don’t worry,” said Katy, cutting her off. “Stay laying down,” she said, putting her drink on the coffee table in front of her. “I’ll just sit on the back of your legs, if you don’t mind. I’m light,” she said, with a laugh.

“No, I don’t mind,” said Amanda, who as a high school senior was used to parties or gatherings with many people and limited seating options. It wasn’t uncommon at all for one, two, or even three people to pile onto another person in the never-ending fight for the couch. Thus, just having Katy sitting on the back of her legs felt like nothing at all. She was light, as she promised, though Amanda’s own small stature meant that no matter how light Katy was, Amanda was more or less trapped underneath her until Katy got up.

Of course, that was entirely Katy’s design. This evening had almost gone exactly as Katy would have designed. Subject A makes a claim of being super ticklish. Subject A reveals her most ticklish spot. Subject A is wearing nylons. Subject A has left herself wide open for a tickle attack. Katy couldn’t have written it up any better had she tried.

“So how’s life in the nylon kingdom?” Katy asked after plopping down onto Amanda’s calves.

“Not bad, actually,” said Amanda with a laugh. “They’re not as uncomfortable as I thought.”

“You’ve never worn them?” asked Katy, reading into Amanda’s previous comment.

“I mean, from time to time,” said Amanda, self-reflecting on her own history. “Like if I have to wear a dress in the winter or something,” she added. “But other than that, not really.”

“Have you been swayed to the other side now?” laughed Katy.

“I think so,” said Amanda, clearly having given actual thought. “Actually at school, we have to dress up for when we have soccer games at home,” began Amanda.

“I remember those days,” interrupted Amber.

“Yeah,” continued Amanda. “And there’s this running debate - well, not really a debate - but some girls think we should be getting really dressed up with nylons on and some girls would rather just wear the shoes without socks.”

“And what’s your take?” asked Katy, continuing the conversation.

“Well,” said Amanda, pushing up on her elbows as much as she could to elevate her head. “I was definitely on the no socks side before,” she said. “But now, I could definitely see myself wearing nylons more often,” she said.

“I’m glad we could convert you,” said Katy, patting Amanda on the butt jokingly.

“You sure did,” said Amanda. “I guess my only concern now is if I put a run in them,” she said.

Katy looked down at Amanda’s feet that were sticking out from under her as if inspecting for runs. “Nope,” she said. “Looks good. No runs here,” she said, taking one hand to brush against the bottom of each of Amanda’s trapped feet.

Amanda nearly jumped out of her skin as she registered Katy’s hands on her feet. “Ahhh!” she gasped, as she jumped so high she nearly threw Katy off of her and onto the ground.

“Wha…” Katy began, pretending she had no idea what she had just done. “Oooh,” she said, as if the light had just dawned on her. “I’m sorry. You said your feet were ticklish?” she said, trying to make it seem as accidental as she could.

“No, no,” said Amanda, regrouping. “It’s not your fault,” she said. “That was just…,” she began, looking for the right way to describe it. “Just way more ticklish than usual,” she said, a bit surprised.

“Really?” asked Katy, feigning surprise herself. “Huh,” she said, as if in thought. “All I did was this,” she said, repeating the same motion as before.

Again, Amanda bucked, nearly knocking Katy to the floor. “Ayyyy!” she gasped. “Don’t,” she said, a little nervous about her current predicament. “I just…” she began. “It’s just never been that ticklish before,” she said, seeming legitimately confused about what could be causing this.

“Didn’t you say you were ticklish?” reminded Katy. “Deathly ticklish,” she said, repeating Amanda’s words.

“No, I did,” Amanda said. “And I definitely am,” she continued, not knowing whether she should continue answering Katy’s questions. “That just sort of felt,” she continued, lowering her voice to almost a whisper. “Beyond deathly ticklish,” she admitted.

“Have you ever been tickled in nylons before?” asked Katy, trying to help Amanda connect the dots.

“No, not that I…” she began, pausing. “Oh my gosh that’s it, isn’t it?”

“What?” asked Katy, playing dumb. Amber just sat from her spot on the chair shaking her head at what she was seeing unfold before her.

“The nylons!” Amanda said, as if she had just unearthed an ancient secret. “It all makes sense now,” she said.

“I’m sorry?” asked Katy, now no longer feigning confusion and having no idea what Amanda was talking about.

“My friend Erica,” Amanda said, before realizing that that response alone wouldn’t be enough for Katy and Amber to decipher what she meant. “It’s just,” she started. “It’s just that usually she destroys me if we ever, well, you know, have a tickle fight or something,” she said, pausing to see if Katy or Amber would think that was weird. When they didn’t, Amanda continued, “Well, whenever we have a tickle fight, she usually destroys me, except a couple of times I’ve been able to beat her, and now that I think about it…” she said.

“Nylons?” asked Katy, finishing Amanda’s sentence for her.

“Yeah,” Amanda confirmed.

“Nylons are a crippling blow to the ticklish,” informed Katy with a laugh.

“I see that now,” said Amanda with a laugh, though that laugh faded as she realized her plight. “So, uh,” she said, wanting to play it cool. “You mind getting off of me for a second?” she asked, not wanting to make her intentions obvious.

“Well, hold on one second,” Katy said, turning her attention to Amber. “Amber, it seems like we have a situation here…” she began.

“Just let me up?” asked Amanda, wondering why Katy wasn’t listening to her.

“Do we?” asked Amber, finally allowing herself into the game.

“Yes,” confirmed Katy. “Or rather, it seems Miss Amanda here has herself in quite the situation,” she continued.

“And what situation would that be?” asked Amber.

“Guys?” said Amanda, trying to get their attention. “Just let me up… please?” she asked.

“Seems like Miss Amanda here,” said Katy, tapping Amanda on the back again. “Seems as though she’s in quite the ticklish situation,” said Katy.

“A ticklish situation?” asked Amber, playing along with the gag.

“Guys, no,” Amanda said, laughing a bit at the absurdity of the two girls.

“Quite the ticklish situation,” emphasized Katy. “You see, Amber, rumor has it that Miss Amanda here is what-you-might-call deathly ticklish…”

“She is?” asked Amber, pretending this was new knowledge.

“Don’t do this,” begged Amanda, trying in vain to pull herself free from under Katy.

“She is,” said Katy, ignoring Amanda’s pleas. “And come to find out, Miss Amanda here is wearing nylons this evening,” Katy continued.

“So she is,” said Amber, pretending to adjust her fake glasses.

“Guys, come on,” pleaded Amanda to deaf ears. “Let me just take them off,” she said.

“Now Amber, I ask you,” continued Katy. “What do you think would happen to Miss Amanda here if someone were to accidentally tickle the bottom of her foot when she had these nylons on?”

“Guys, come on,” begged Amanda. “I’m not kidding,” she said. “I’m really ticklish,” she pleaded.

“Why,” began Amber, ignoring Amanda’s pleas. “You mean like right now? Like if someone started tickling the bottom of her feet when she had nylons on, like right now?” asked Amber.

“No!” begged Amanda, sensing that there was no way out of what was about to come. “Come on,” she pleaded. “This isn’t fair. I didn’t know nylons made you more ticklish,” she begged.

“I suppose there’s only one way to find out, right?” asked Katy, and before anyone could say anything else, Katy began dancing her fingers along the bottom of Amanda’s vulnerable upturned soles.

Amanda’s body lunged forward as much as it could, instantly jolted by the ticklish sensations of Katy’s fingers fluttering across the bottom of her feet. It was a tickle Amanda had never felt before. Yes, she was deathly ticklish as she described - and especially so on the bottom of her feet - but she had never experienced this before. The material of the nylons helped Katy’s fingers glide effortlessly across the bottom of Amanda’s foot. Were that not bad enough, the thin material provided no protection from the ticklish assault, Amanda feeling every point of contact between the bottom of her feet and Katy’s invading fingers.

“Why, I think we have our answer,” said Amber, playing up the part until the end.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle,” teased Katy, unable to hide the huge grin on her own face from the pure joy she experiencing finding another ticklish victim. Katy had full, complete access to the bottom of Amanda’s feet, which allowed her to glide her fingers across every possible millimeter of sensitive skin. It was almost impossible for Amanda to be in a more vulnerable position than the one she was in now.

Amber watched with a smile across her face, as well. The memory of what had happened to her the other day slowly drifted from her mind as Amanda’s laughter filled the room. Maybe this was all Amber needed to feel “normal” again? Just an innocent tickle among friends? Not that Amanda would have thought of it as an innocent tickle among friends, by any means. ‘The poor girl is so ticklish,’ Amber thought of Amanda, to herself.

Amanda was beside herself with laughter. The total calculus of the attack was far more than anything Amanda could handle. Not that Amanda had any history of being able to handle someone tickling her bare feet with any sort of success, but the addition of the nylons, the helplessness of being trapped under Katy’s weight, and Katy’s nails - oh gosh, those nails! - made any chance of escape for Amanda fruitless. She had given up trying to escape - no attempt to pull herself free would be of any use - and now concentrated all of her effort on simply surviving.

“Just tell me when you want me to stop,” teased Katy, knowing full well that there was no chance of any coherent speech coming from Amanda’s mouth at the moment. Not hearing any requests to stop, Katy continued on with her tickling ways, leaving no skin untouched. Katy paid particular attention to any areas that seemed especially ticklish - a difficult task, to be sure, considering Amanda was quickly reaching the upper echelon of ticklishness in Katy’s eyes. But Katy could not help but notice a little extra struggle, a little extra look of helplessness, whenever Katy’s fingers would pause for a moment and concentrate on Amanda’s arches. Katy’s primary technique was the standard dancing of her fingers up and down the bottom of Amanda’s feet, but every now and then, Katy would leave her fingers over Amanda’s arches and start drawing little circles or figure-eights and Amanda - with whatever energy she count muster - would go ballistic. “I think I found a weak spot,” sang Katy with laughter as her fingers explored Amanda’s arches.

Amber watched as Katy continued to decimate Amanda, a feeling of pity for Amanda almost overtaking Amber. The poor girl clearly had not exaggerated how ticklish she was over dinner that evening, and she certainly had no idea what predicament she had placed herself in with her confession. Yes, highlighting your level of ticklishness to others was risky business in general, but surely Amanda no idea the kind of pro-tickler Katy fancied herself to be. And then, coming home… Removing her boots… Amber had known it was essentially ‘game over’ for Amanda the second she saw the nylons covering her feet. She thought back to Amanda earlier in the day - perhaps nervously packing her luggage for a weekend away at college. Butterflies in her stomach as she hoped to fit in as best she could. She pictured Amanda packing the pantyhose for the weekend, hoping they might be a small way of fitting in with the older girls. Boy had she fit in…

Amanda was falling in and out silent laughter the longer Katy tickled. This tickle attack felt like an eternity, but had it even been a minute yet? Thirty seconds? Amanda was no stranger to being tickled. Someone as ticklish as she had no means of defending herself, especially in the world of the high school hallways and social circles. And Amanda’s ticklishness was well-documented among her friends; indeed, it wouldn’t take much for her weakness to exposed. Pedicures were virtually impossible, massages equally as difficult. Even the simple act of posing for a picture with a friend was difficult for Amanda, who could withstand maybe three seconds of someone’s hand being on her side in the pose before she’d need to squirm out of the way. Of course, sleepovers were always perilous for Amanda growing up as there was no way a room of ten or twelve girls were going to go the entire night without finding out which of them was the most ticklish. So Amanda was used to being tickled. This time, though… Nothing could compare to how ticklish this was.

Amber continued to watch as Katy continued her torment on poor Amanda. Amber could tell Amanda was nearing her limit, and even though it was simply innocent, friendly tickling, Amber felt some sense of responsibility for Amanda, given that she was technically her guest as her cousin’s girlfriend. Amber looked at Katy, who seemed to be thoroughly enjoy being in control, her current position offering no chance of Amanda sneaking in a retaliatory tickle. ‘If only Amanda knew how ticklish Katy was,’ Amber thought to herself, an evil smile slowly creeping onto Amber’s face as she looked her friend over.

With Katy’s boots having long been shed, the only thing covering Katy’s feet at the moment was the suntan color of the pantyhose that Katy was wearing under her jeans. Amber stifled a laugh. She always thought it was ridiculously cute when Katy would be tickling someone else while Katy, herself, was equally as vulnerable to a tickle attack. Indeed, the very thing that had drawn Katy to Amanda’s feet - a pair of known-ticklish feet adorned in nothing but nylons - now beckoned Amber’s attention. To hold Amanda down, Katy had shifted a little on the couch, so now she rested more on her right hip than her bottom. This position afford Katy easier access to Amanda’s soles; however, it also meant that Katy’s left foot now stuck out from under her own body. As Katy’s left leg braced her weight on the floor, Katy’s right foot had nowhere to go but hang out in the open, out of Katy’s sight.

Amber got to her feet and began to walk over closer to Amanda, closer to where Katy’s foot dangled perilously in mid-air.

“Yes, Amanda,” said Amber. “It’s something you’ll need to learn,” she continued. “Walking around in nylons with people who know how ticklish your feet are can be very,” she said, pausing her words for the dramatic effect. “RISKY!” she yelled, finishing her statement as she grabbed at Katy’s right ankle, trapping it under her arm before Katy even realized what was going on.

“Amber, wha… No-oh-ho-ho-ha-ha-ha-ha,” was all Katy could get out before she felt Amber’s fingers dancing across the bottom of her now-vulnerable foot. Her own tickle attack on Amanda’s trapped soles immediately came to a halt as Katy rolled onto her back, laughing hysterically.

Oh, how the tide had turned in an instant. Though Katy’s body still held Amanda in place, Katy now resting between Amanda’s legs, Amanda’s feet were no longer in any harm; Katy clearly had other things to contend with at the moment than tickling Amanda. Amanda struggled to catch her breath and regain her composure from the attack that she had just endured, and was grateful for the save.

“It can be a tough lesson to learn,” continued Amberas her fingers skittered across Katy’s trapped foot. “Katy was right, Amanda,” Amber said, raising her voice over Katy’s laughter. “Nylons are a crippling blow for the ticklish,” she said, amusing herself in using Katy’s own words against her. “She should know,” she said, tickle assault showing no signs up let-up.

This was Katy’s least favorite type of tickle. To go from being the one tickling someone else to being the one tickled, so quickly and without any warning, always made the situation seem all the more ticklish to Katy. As if she had no way to expect it… Which, of course, she hadn’t… Katy tried with all her remaining might to pull herself free, to no avail. Her left leg, untethered, flailed in the air, landing on the couch, where it quickly had the weight of a free arm covering it. Amanda!

“Shit, no!!” screamed Katy through her laughter, realizing both of her feet were now trapped.

“Let’s see how you like it,” said Amanda with an evil laugh as her fingers began exploring the ticklish foot that now sat beside it.

Katy tried to say that it wasn’t fair. She tried to plead for them not to tickle both at the same time. She tried to apologize to Amanda, hoping she might show some clemency. But only uncontrollable laughter escaped her mouth, the dual tickle attack completely overtaking her mind.

As she was known to do, Amber focused her attack on what she knew to be Katy’s most ticklish spots on her feet, showing her no compassion and going in for the kill right away. Katy knew to expect that. Though Amber’s tickle attack had caught her off-guard, she also knew that there was no one in this world who had such a thorough understanding of all of Katy’s weak spots, so once Katy realized her predicament, she knew it wasn’t going to be pretty.

What Katy hadn’t considered, though, was how skilled a tickler Amanda would be. It was clear that Amanda had had a pedicure and manicure in preparation for the weekend, and just as much as the pedicure likely hindered her as she was being tickled, the new acrylic nails that adorned the tips of Amanda’s fingers were lethal weapons to Katy. The combined effect of them both was far more than Katy could handle.

“Probably shouldn’t be tickling people if you can’t handle it yourself,” laughed Amanda, happy to be the one in control now. A few moments ago, Amanda feared she might pee herself from laughing so much under Katy’s tickle attack, but now Amanda found great joy in reducing Katy to hysterical laughter, feeling Katy squirm and struggle to get free as she lay above her body.

“Unfortunately,” said Amber, “Katy hadn’t yet learned how dangerous it is to tickle other people while you’re wearing nylons yourself,” laughed Amber.

Amanda continued her tickle attack, but turned her head to Amber, noticing Amber’s own two feet, clad only in nylons themselves, resting on the floor. Amber considered it for a moment, but thought otherwise, Amber’s feet being far too great a distance away from Amanda and Amanda herself still being effectively trapped under Katy’s body weight. Though the focus of the tickle was now on Katy,. Amanda’s own feet still lay face-up, unable to move or defend themselves under the weight of Katy. ‘Maybe later,’ thought Amanda to herself, as she focused her efforts back on Katy.

Amber, meanwhile, decided it was time to start playing dirty. Amber slowed her tickling to a pause, removing her fingers from contact with Katy’s skin before planting a single finger back on Katy’s foot… right on Katy’s spot.

“NOOOO!!!” shrieked Katy, the second she realized Amber’s intent. Katy was a mess. On one hand, she needed her body to concentrate its efforts on blocking out the feeling that Amber’s probing digit would surely produce staying on that spot; certainly nothing would be more embarrassing than the house guest finding out how easy it is for you to be turned on. However, Katy’s body had little reserve left as it simultaneously battled the overwhelming ticklish sensations that Amanda’s talons were causing on the other foot. Katy was stuck and helpless, at the mercy of whichever tormentor proved to be the more effective. Would Amber, knowing full well the ins-and-outs of Katy’s spot, be able to overcome quite possibly the most ticklish nails Katy had ever felt? Whichever proved to be the stronger sensation would surely overcome Katy’s body.

Just like that, though, Amber halted her attack, never having any intention of spending an extended amount of time on Katy’s spot. Amber just liked toying with Katy sometimes, letting her know that she’s still well aware of that spot and its effect on Katy and isn’t above using it against her.

“I think she’s had enough,” Amber said, resting Katy’s foot down and looking to Amanda to do the same. Katy lay breathless, trying to reform her wits around her, unable to move.

“Oh my gosh,” laughed Amanda. “How are you so ticklish?” she said to Katy, now having a moment to reflect on the situation.

“I wouldn’t talk if I were you,” said Amber, reaching down and dancing her fingers on the still-trapped foot of Amanda.

“No!” Amanda shrieked, her body jumping but unable to get free. “I already got tickled!”

“And I’m just saying you seemed just as ticklish as she did,” remarked Amber, now defending her friend in this mock-debate.

“It… It wasn’t fair,” stammered Amanda, knowing she didn’t really have much of an argument to make. “I had pantyhose on,” Amanda said flatly, attempting to justify her own poor showing.

“Yes, you did,” said Amber, getting up to walk away. “And didn’t you say that’s all you brought with you all weekend long?” she asked, bending down and dragging one finger slowly on the bottom of each of Amanda’s still-trapped soles.

“Ah!” shrieked Amanda. “Katy, you need to get up,” Amanda said, not wanting to be in such a vulnerable position anymore since the attention was clearly moving back to her ticklish soles.

“I think it’ll be a fun weekend, after all,” said Amber as she made her way to the kitchen to get herself a drink.

:numberone: I definitely have to say this was well worth the wait. Even if it is a "filler" chapter, its awesome to see the universe expanded on while maintaining all of the elements that kept me reading from part one. Excellent work, I'll eagerly be awaiting the next chapter!!!

This was awesome! Playful tickling is my favorite, and it looks like it’s going to be quite a weekend. Looking forward to more.

Fabulous as always and a new cast member to boot!

So nice to see the girls back, can never get enough of their adventures and will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)

Hell yeah. Love this addition. Man we need an all out tickle fight between these 3 nicki and maddie the neigbhor.

Wow, this series continues to build. I see you are still flirting with the idea of barefoot tickling too.

:numberone: I definitely have to say this was well worth the wait. Even if it is a "filler" chapter, its awesome to see the universe expanded on while maintaining all of the elements that kept me reading from part one. Excellent work, I'll eagerly be awaiting the next chapter!!!

Thanks for the kind words, and yes, I'm hoping that there won't be that much of a gap between episodes. The ideas are all there in my mind - just need the time to put them in print.

This was awesome! Playful tickling is my favorite, and it looks like it’s going to be quite a weekend. Looking forward to more.

Good talking to you the other day. Was very helpful to discuss out craft, so to speak

Please sir can I hand some more!! Excellent chapter as always. Maybe next Nicki meets Amanda?

Yeah, I've got to think of something for Nicki now that her major plot line is over. She's definitely not going away - just need to find a way to weave her back in.

My man hes back!

*cue Eric Bischoff theme*

Fabulous as always and a new cast member to boot!

So nice to see the girls back, can never get enough of their adventures and will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)

Always on the fence between adding new cast members and not wanting to dilute the series. Got an idea for maybe two or three new characters over time.

Hell yeah. Love this addition. Man we need an all out tickle fight between these 3 nicki and maddie the neigbhor.

That would be something, for sure. Maybe that's how the series eventually ends? Everyone comes over a giant tickle war? Or a giant tickle tournament to see who can make it the longest?

Wow, this series continues to build. I see you are still flirting with the idea of barefoot tickling too.

Did I? I honestly wasn't trying to intentionally in this episode. I'll always be predominantly a writer of nylon tickling, but I'll definitely add some barefoot tickling in from time to time to make it more realistic. As awesome as it would be if there were indeed a Katy and Amber, two incredibly ticklish woman who like to tickle and wear nylons 24/7, those unicorns are very rare in real life. haha

Good talking to you the other day. Was very helpful to discuss our craft, so to speak

*cue Eric Bischoff theme*

Same here, looking forward to more stories and more discussion.

Always nice to see another WCW fan.

No need to keep it light forever - these girls can take a lot more lol :)

No need to keep it light forever - these girls can take a lot more lol :)

We shall see. I'm not generally a fan of the more intense, hardcore type tickling, so it's not as easy for me to write, and as a result, I don't think it represents my better work. Never saying no to anything, of course, but not promising anything, either.

Master!
More torture! Maybe nylons, baby oil and hairbrush? Maybe some gag? Blindfolded?

More, more, more!

Great, just brilliant as always!

Katy and Amber are by far my most favorite tickle story. I know it is a long time since this episode was posted but I'm curious is there any chance that this story will continue?

Has it been a year? Yikes...

I'm amazed at the timeliness of that last post, though, as I have been writing the latest installment of Katy and Amber over the last couple of days. Hoping for some more free time to finish it soon!

Has it been a year? Yikes...

I'm amazed at the timeliness of that last post, though, as I have been writing the latest installment of Katy and Amber over the last couple of days. Hoping for some more free time to finish it soon!

I can’t wait!! :)

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back