• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone else fantasize the wife being tickled By another man or woman.

Serialtickler, that’s one of my fantasies as well.to be tied up naked forced to watch my wife being bound and stripped by one or more woman and tickled to sexual submission. Love to chat about this or other fantasies.
Skype live:dback59_1

Wow that’s very hott love to watch that.leave me a notification if you like to chat private also Skype as I show pictures of my wife.

View attachment 599488
love to hear how you would tickle my wife.
Love to chat with like minded people

I would like to have her face down, sit in the back of her legs and torture her nylon soles. Also use my mouth to nibble on her toes. Then rip them open and tickle in between her toes! All that while you’re forced to watch and she’s begging you to help her.
Your wife has amazing feet.

I also share the fantasy of being tied up and being forced to watch.

Home invasion by 2-3 hot girls, I'm forced to strip naked and being tied up in a chair pointed to the bed. My girlfriend is forced to lie on the bed, tied spread eagle, and they starts teasing her ticklish spots. they cut her clothes with scissors but leave her underwear. The tickle her bad while she screams and beg for mercy, and I can't help her. then they start licking her feet, teasing her sexually, and even though she's straight we can see her getting wet through her panties. They cut off the underwear and get to work with toys, vibrators and tounges while she moans and begs them to not make her cum because of embarrassment.

...I'll be in my bunk.

Honestly tickling another man's wife is so awesome I wish more people would!

Yep, I’d love to see my wife tickled by another MAN but not another woman. She wouldn’t want another woman tickling her but another man driving her wild would turn her on so that is what I’d want!

Still a huge fantasy of mine. I can picture 2 big guys sitting on her, pinning her down, and tickling her to hysterics.

Still a huge fantasy of mine. I can picture 2 big guys sitting on her, pinning her down, and tickling her to hysterics.

I would absolutely love doing this. I love the idea of scrubbing her poor ticklish feet with brushes, while she howls hysterically and begs for you to help her, because it just TICKLES too much! But of course you wouldn't, because you'd be too turned on seeing us torture her.

How about the ladies?

Any women fantasize about their husband being tickled by another man?

Very much would enjoy either choice, tickling an agreeable man's wife or having my GF tickled in front of me as well. Its always a bittersweet experience, more jealously in my younger years... the jealousy spiced with the desire. Now it would be straight up amazing. A lot of dynamics going on with it (like any sharing/swap scene would have) which might be troublesome, but overall a rush

I think most of us fantasize about this. In my early 20s I could only finish during sex by closing my eyes and imagining my then girlfriend being mercilessly tickled by her female coworkers.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back