• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

31/F Lee in Chicago

pollly

Verified
Hello fellow weirdoes. I’m a 31/F lee in Chicago. I don’t switch. I’m interested in ongoing playpartnerships with male or female lers that live in Chicago. Scheduling is much easier when we live nearby and I prefer an ongoing play partner, not a one-off thing.

I’m asexual so my sessions involve no nudity or genital contact (non negotiable), although I have been known to climax from hours of tickle torture with no other contact.

I’d want to meet for coffee or a drink to see if there is mutual chemistry and interest.

Please email me your picture if you would like to chat: [email protected]. There are 4 L’s in that address.

Always being treated with politeness and respect is extremely important to me. Being ghosted will always be a dealbreaker for me.

Last edited:
Are you open to someone not from chicago but close enough to meet regularly? I am from indiana and travel to chicago regularly. I can also bring my stocks.

I’d be open to someone who regularly comes to Chicago anyways.

I'm from Iowa.... you're legs are stunning in those stockings. Would tickle those lovelies all night.

Here’s a picture of me. Fall means flannel jammies!

Attachments

• F1FA62EA-AA2F-4BC6-85B3-015CE7AF2DA7.jpeg
    F1FA62EA-AA2F-4BC6-85B3-015CE7AF2DA7.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 458
Thanks for all the responses. Like I said in the original post, please email me your picture if you would like to chat: [email protected]. There are 4 L’s in that address.

I’m not in your area but I have the money to travel no problem I’m extremely good at tickling.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back