• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BEAUTIES LIKE NEW MODEL LYDYA HATE TO HAVE THEIR FEET TICKLED : FREE PREVIEW!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

VISIT OUR HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Visit.jpg

BEAUTIES LIKE NEW MODEL LYDYA
HATE TO HAVE THEIR FEET TICKLED

LYDIA IS A YOUNG 18 YEARS OLD BEAUTY WITH GORGEOUS SUPER TICKLISH FEET.
She particularly does not like being tickled but she was interested by the experience and she was curious about our fetish.
She's really charming and her wonderful soft soles really deserve to be tickled so we immobilized her for our
special Feet Up Punishment and we gave her more than she imagined.

Lydia's feet are horribly sensitive and she discovered that she hates to have them tickled especially with hairbrushes.
The beauty has fun reactions because more she is tickled more she becomes crazy and less she can stand it.
Her ticklishness increases all long the clip from a nice sexy laughter to a fantastic uncontrollable laughter and
it becomes gradually too much for her.

What a real pain for her and she absolutely can't remove her extremities from the tickles who are totally merciless.
We love when a girl is as ticklish as she's beautiful especially when she hates that.

WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!

Attachments

• LydiaFU01.jpg
    LydiaFU01.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 519
  • LydiaFU02.jpg
    LydiaFU02.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 451
  • LydiaFU03.jpg
    LydiaFU03.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 420
  • LydiaFU04.jpg
    LydiaFU04.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 537
  • LydiaFUsample.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 948
Who hates being tickled the most and never came back? Did Hyunah like it?

She is a wonderful and very beautiful girl!!! I wish she could convince a friend or a relative (mother or sister) for another tickling session.

Thank you for your work FT Manager, it is incredible!!!

Great clip! You should make sure to expose her bare stomach and tickle her there as well.

I always thought Virginie, from your old site, was probably the most frantically ticklish girl you ever had. I was always surprised she did more than one video.

Gorgeous girl, amazing laugh and beautiful ticklish feet! Fantastic clip!

A cute & gorgeous 18 year old goddess: Lydia stole my heart :) Sher face and glance have something mysterious :)

Incredible work, she's another wonderful natural beauty and i don't know how you keep finding these hyper ticklish girls, but i hope it continues.

Have you ever worked out how many women you've tickled by the way? Must be in the hundreds :cool:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back