• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife in nylons

Very nice.. let's see those toes and soles..
I would start by just a light tracing of her legs to her toes..

I would start with her thighs and end at her sexy feet . . . tickle, tickle.

Stocks, toe tied so her feet couldn't move, and give'm a good scrubbing with a hairbrush. Would also nibble her toes while tickling both her arches at the same time.

Nylontickler61 - I do like the idea of stocks. Ideally she is in a sitting position so she has to watch as you work her feet over. I also like the idea of lots of verbal teasing as you are tightly securing her feet and toes, telling her how much you are going to tickle her feet and how you are Not going to stop.

Hi Dahoochman,

Fantastic! Truly Fantastic! Beautiful legs and sexy feet!

Thank you for sharing!

dahoochman, does she like it when you tickle her? What are your favorite spots?

Qwill - it depends. Sometimes she is more ticklish than others. More so after a few glasses of wine! My favorites spots are her feet (of course) and her legs. Her sides are very ticklish but that annoys her.

Those nylon soles need to be secured in stocks and tickled!

she so needs good nylon tickling and then rip them i put her laugh stocks tickle away and video.

Never tried stocks. The closest we have come to stocks is a metal footboard.

Beautiful!! I see she wears the same ballet slippers as my wife!!

The stocks are great...I made a nice pair for my wife and others to play but once kids came along, I dismantled them as I did not want them asking questions... ;-)

Great legs, beautiful feet, the whole package!! thanks for sharing

Tie the toes of her nylons together, and then to the arm of the chair her feet are resting on. Then, very slowly run a single finger from heel to toe, repeating on both feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back