• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GenuineTickling - Let's Grow together !

kingmaker

4th Level Red Feather
GenuineTickling - Let's Grow together ! UPDATED WITH MEMBERSHIPS

UPDATED 29TH September : Replaced investment with a crowdfunding

First, sorry as this is not a video (our latest one is there tho, it's FRESH and it's really good)

I couldn't decide where to post this, as it's very related to videos and also this needs a lot of visibility.
I hope the mods/admins will understand.

So let's start ...

We have started Genuine Tickling with DH Manager (which is not an official part of the company) a the end of January 2019 (already !)

We have encountered great success overall ...
We designed a website that was suited for our needs first, and we decided to open it to other studios.

We've had our quirks :
- First vendors were very brave as the platform had problems with uploading videos
- Before we invested in cloud storage, downloads were quite atrocious and I had to stay behing my desk whole nights to deliver Dropbox links :crash:

Despite that, you customers kept coming, a lot of you are regular buyers that first bought clips on January !

There is one sad truth behind all this, I am one young guy and this is my first paying job. I'm operating from a small room.
This is more than enough to run genuinetickling.com, but Lovely Laugh Tickling ...

Good thing : I live at 25 Km from Paris, France. And there are endless models and girl next doors, probably more than in any other area.
Bad thing : I still loose approximatively 20 % of models I could shoot because it's too far for them, and shooting in a small room isn't a great experience.

Good thing : I do have great equipment to shoot with and some experience as a photographer.
Bad thing: But I don't have enough space to put it in !

The most problematic thing is that shooting tickling videos when you are leaving at your parents is as shitty as it sounds.

generated_21838275_1564792612.gif

I can have a big space only once or twice per Year, and this is why I BULK shoots.

-> It's tiring
-> Not all models are available in summer so I loose opportunities
-> It's expensive to shoot 15 sessions in 1 month, the money from sales will only come months after
-> The poor people that ordered custom from me got them late, you can only imagine the workload.

Every problem has it's solution, after all I only need to find a place.

But as you may expect, without a "real" job I can't rent anything in my name.
Even if I have the money for it. Also being in the "tickling industry" doesn't help, as people see us as freaks :D

generated_21925707.gif

So what then

This is where I need your help, don't run away yet :)
There are even free ways to help !

#1 - Use "Brave" web browser when browsing our website
Simple thing, free.

#3 - Be a client to our side business
It's actually something super cool too, you'll see !

#3 - Make a donation and get a membership

Rewards :

- 20 € : 1 month ( approx 6 videos)
- 38 € : 3 months (approx. 18 videos)
- 68 € : 6 months (approx. 34 videos)
- 130€: 1 Year (approx. 68 videos)

+ All previous videos ever released

Check our Campaign and get a membership here !

Don't forget to save your ticket so we can add your membership on the website.

Ways 2 and 3 can actually bring you money.

I listed everything on our website with explanations :

With this money, I can expect to either rent or buy something (depending on the amount we can put on the table)

How does that benefits You?

- You will get more videos, more frequently, and more models
- You will get your customs shot and delivered way faster
- Better lighting
- More bondage stuff (think stocks)
- More collaborations with GT Prod. and French tickling, and other french friends (and beyond)

Bottom line :

Whatever way you choose to Help us, you will be helping the whole community and will receive something from it.

-> More videos is always good
-> Girl next doors, something only French studio knows how to get them.
-> As a platform, GT is always trying to lower the prices for customers while also giving more to producers.
-> I would be really excited if Genuine Tickling could be owned by it's customers, that would be the nest step to have a great community.

generated_21945317.gif

Last edited:
While this goes against my investment thesis, I am intrigued. Maybe it's by the idea of investing in a small business that intends to pay dividends that makes this something I can't get out of my mind (I love dividend paying stocks and I love it when I see a business that I own shares in out there doing business). But I have some questions.

1) I'm a US investor with US Dollars. Your page makes mention of investing in British Pounds and I know you guys are located in France. Can I still invest, or is this only open to local investors?

2) Do you have financial statements you can show in order for potential investors to evaluate your company and decide whether we want to invest (simple statements such as revenue, expenses, debt, assets, profit, and forward-looking statements of the same)? And will you make updated financial statements available to investors periodically? By "financial statements", I mean simple documents drawn up by you that show the general health and direction of the company on one or two pages (pretty much a simple quarterly/annual report).

3) Will any of the documents pertaining to investments have the force of law behind them (such as a notary public's stamp) so that investors will have reasonable assurances that all statements made by the company pertaining to their investments are true to your knowledge and will have a way to seek legal recourse for material misstatements by the company ("material misstatements" meaning, for example, you claimed to have $1,000,000/year revenue and growing YoY sales when you've never sold a video before ever, not that business simply isn't doing as good as you predicted).

4) How liquid and visible will this investment be? Will I be able to access my stake in the business at any time to see that they haven't disappeared, and to check the current value of them? Will I be able to sell my shares, or purchase more shares, at any time? Or will my investment be locked for a set amount of time?

These are the questions that immediately pop into my head. If I have more of them, I'll let you know.

While this goes against my investment thesis, I am intrigued. Maybe it's by the idea of investing in a small business that intends to pay dividends that makes this something I can't get out of my mind (I love dividend paying stocks and I love it when I see a business that I own shares in out there doing business). But I have some questions.

1) I'm a US investor with US Dollars. Your page makes mention of investing in British Pounds and I know you guys are located in France. Can I still invest, or is this only open to local investors?

2) Do you have financial statements you can show in order for potential investors to evaluate your company and decide whether we want to invest (simple statements such as revenue, expenses, debt, assets, profit, and forward-looking statements of the same)? And will you make updated financial statements available to investors periodically? By "financial statements", I mean simple documents drawn up by you that show the general health and direction of the company on one or two pages (pretty much a simple quarterly/annual report).

3) Will any of the documents pertaining to investments have the force of law behind them (such as a notary public's stamp) so that investors will have reasonable assurances that all statements made by the company pertaining to their investments are true to your knowledge and will have a way to seek legal recourse for material misstatements by the company ("material misstatements" meaning, for example, you claimed to have $1,000,000/year revenue and growing YoY sales when you've never sold a video before ever, not that business simply isn't doing as good as you predicted).

4) How liquid and visible will this investment be? Will I be able to access my stake in the business at any time to see that they haven't disappeared, and to check the current value of them? Will I be able to sell my shares, or purchase more shares, at any time? Or will my investment be locked for a set amount of time?

These are the questions that immediately pop into my head. If I have more of them, I'll let you know.

I know dick-squat about investment, so thanks for laying those groundwork questions out. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread and if you don't mind, jkb, one what moves you make in this.

J :jester: J

I know dick-squat about investment, so thanks for laying those groundwork questions out. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread and if you don't mind, jkb, one what moves you make in this.

J :jester: J

I'm not a master investor, just for the record. But I do invest as a hobby. Primarily dividend growth stocks and passive index funds/ETFs. Though I always enjoy reading about other investment opportunities, even when I'm not qualified to invest (such as when being an accredited investor is required). I've been reading lately about real estate and angel investing crowdfunding on platforms like Fundrise an Microventures, respectively, and while I'm leaning more towards real estate in this space (mainly for diversification as I own no real estate other than my home while I am heavily into the stock market in both my 401(k) and taxable investments), I do enjoy occasionally reading about private investment opportunities such as this.

I don't know why this catches my eye. Probably because I am a dividend-obsessed investor with passive income growth being my main goal rather than growth of net worth, and dividends were practically one of the first things mentioned when it came to return on funds (like promising heroin to an addict). Or maybe the idea of purchasing shares of a business with a company whose owner actually responds to inquiries on a public forum instills a trust that I don't normally give to small businesses not trading on the stock market. Or perhaps it's the idea of using my immense influence over the company to have Wiam shipped to my home to be a permanent tickle slave, I don't know.

I'm not sure what you want to do is legal. You want to make people pay for the rental of your studio, your video equipment. People will invest in a business that will not pay them anything. I have trouble understanding your approach.

Lol, let's go then !

Of course. the company is registred in London so I must label this in £ that's all.
We could do that but it would be very misleading for multiple reasons :
I started the business in May, and started to count the payments only from mid July (before that it was my former french company)
There was a lot of investments so results don't seem as good as they are(models payment is investment, as well as plug ins, even the massage table I paid)

For those reasons I think it's way too early to show in depth documents.
But I can always give key numbers (like revenue)

Hmm, having documents legaly stamped would cost a lot and thus destroy the purpose of the whole thing.
And to reassure you, selling clips of people getting tickled isn't as juicy, current ROI from shooting a model to releasing a video is around 140 % on average at the moment. (that's something that goes up with time)
The sales revenue is more around 2000 $ (when you release not very often)

Having walls would unlock a new stream of income (photo shoots and renting it to photographers) as well as helping me shooting more often, we could easily double the income with it.

We are not an investment fund: When you buy stocks, the money you put into a company will be spent by the company. (and that's normal, it works like that). The massive difference with like buying Apple stocks is that there isn't a market so you can't speculate.

The only way you can pull out is by selling your shares at the same or higher price to someone else.
Buy more share ? Sure, you can buy the shares of other shareholders including me if I sell some more.

As of dividends: these can take years to pay out.

The way I understand your post, you are most interested by the ROI (and that's totally legitimate) and you don't seem certain to commit to your investment.
I don't think this is the right investment for you.

You can re-read this part of the investor page, that says what you can expect besides dividends.

Avantages
You will be able to claim advantages

(Uncut videos)
Visit our office/studio
Enjoy the space
Private events with models
Other gifts to be determined

Bottom line
Do not expect to get rich like Warren Buffet, you may even lose money.
But we will do our maximum to keep the company profitable, and give gifts so you can get enough for your money

Look for number #3 on the ways to help us page, I think it's better for you.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response!

To clarify a few things:

We could do that but it would be very misleading for multiple reasons :
I started the business in May, and started to count the payments only from mid July (before that it was my former french company)
There was a lot of investments so results don't seem as good as they are(models payment is investment, as well as plug ins, even the massage table I paid)

For those reasons I think it's way too early to show in depth documents.
But I can always give key numbers (like revenue)

I'm not talking about in depth financial reports like you see from big corporations trading on the stock market. I literally mean 1-2 page documents giving key figures such as revenue, expenses, etc. These numbers are what allow a potential investor to make such an investment. Otherwise, it's just a donation.

Hmm, having documents legaly stamped would cost a lot and thus destroy the purpose of the whole thing.

Man, how much does a notary public cost you guys? Over here, it's $2.

I'm really just talking about having a legal force backing up your claims regarding the health of the company, which not only protects investors but also gives them the confidence to invest. It's also about being able to trust the company's stock registry, so investors have confidence that if they buy, say, 1,000 shares of Company X, that there are official and obtainable records of that investor owning Company X rather than the investor just trusting Company X on good faith that it will honor the investor's ownership of those shares and not misplace the investor's ownership.

Companies trading on the exchanges are heavily regulated by the SEC, the Financial Conduct Authority, etc. Outside of the stock market exchanges, it's very much buyer beware. That's why, at least in the US, you have to be an "accredited investor" to access shares of privately held companies. I legally can't go onto ShareSpot (I think that's the name of the platform I'm thinking of) and purchase shares of 23AndMe which I believe is currently available on there because I'm not an accredited investor. I've no idea if you guys have similar rules over there.

By the way, none of this is to call YOUR credibility into question. If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't have even wasted time asking these questions. This is just the nature of investing. If an investor is expected to put money into a company, then the investor must have some assurances that their money is being put to proper use and that they have a reasonable chance of at least earning that money back. Seeing basic financial documents and knowing that they have legal remedies for intentional material misstatements by the company is how they get those assurances. I just wanted to put that out there that all this is nothing personal against you or anything like that. Just basic investment due diligence.

We are not an investment fund: When you buy stocks, the money you put into a company will be spent by the company. (and that's normal, it works like that). The massive difference with like buying Apple stocks is that there isn't a market so you can't speculate.

The only way you can pull out is by selling your shares at the same or higher price to someone else.
Buy more share ? Sure, you can buy the shares of other shareholders including me if I sell some more.

As of dividends: these can take years to pay out.

The way I understand your post, you are most interested by the ROI (and that's totally legitimate) and you don't seem certain to commit to your investment.
I don't think this is the right investment for you.

You can re-read this part of the investor page, that says what you can expect besides dividends.

Look for number #3 on the ways to help us page, I think it's better for you.

Yeah, a lot of that is what I thought. I ask because a lot of private investments require you to keep your money invested for a certain period of time. Including venture capital. And the dividends, I already knew that would take at least a year. Even a "few" years is better than most companies.

I wish I could take advantage of some of those other advantages (a little redundant there), but I live across the Atlantic from you :(

I took a quick look at your side business regarding cryptocurrency. For various reasons, I'm not a huge fan of cryptocurrency (I'm fully aware that an investment into your company is also an investment into your crypto activities as well as your tickling activities). Huge potential ROIs don't attract me because even if they are legit, they are not stable. An investment that earned a 4,000% return last year won't earn anything like that this year, and is more likely to take a loss the next year than something with a less "exciting" return. I'm a long term investor, and slow and steady wins the race. Believe it or not, I prefer steady but growing returns that are reasonable over investments that promise me the potential to double my money or something like that within two years.

Just open a Patreon man, it's pretty much the same end result.

kingmaker said:
Girl next doors, something only French studio knows how to get them.

I really hope I’m misreading this, because otherwise I have to flat-out call horseshit.

Thanks for the response!

I'm not talking about in depth financial reports like you see from big corporations trading on the stock market. I literally mean 1-2 page documents giving key figures such as revenue, expenses, etc. These numbers are what allow a potential investor to make such an investment. Otherwise, it's just a donation.

I've already answered to this. This fundraising is more about solidarity than actually getting a proper return on investment.
We need to be realistic there : A tickling studio can't make a million $ / Year.
More explanations further down.

Man, how much does a notary public cost you guys? Over here, it's $2.

I paid 700 £ for a fiscal stamp while asking for a VAT number here ...

I'm really just talking about having a legal force backing up your claims regarding the health of the company, which not only protects investors but also gives them the confidence to invest. It's also about being able to trust the company's stock registry, so investors have confidence that if they buy, say, 1,000 shares of Company X, that there are official and obtainable records of that investor owning Company X rather than the investor just trusting Company X on good faith that it will honor the investor's ownership of those shares and not misplace the investor's ownership.
I understand your point of view, but I claim nothing extravagant :
- Making 2000 $ per month (before charges) is quite ridiculous for a business. If I wanted to lie I would claim to make a lot more.
- There are already legal obligations toward investors, that involves annual reporting.
- Our book keeping is not up to date.
- Most important : Would you ask a start up a report of what they have done with only a few months of history ? Those few months are just for getting your feet wet and investing.
When you invest, you invest in potential revenue.

So the best I can do is prove to investors that we are actually making some sales, but it's not significant at best and misleading at worst.
I'll be transparent about what's going on.

Companies trading on the exchanges are heavily regulated by the SEC, the Financial Conduct Authority, etc. Outside of the stock market exchanges, it's very much buyer beware. That's why, at least in the US, you have to be an "accredited investor" to access shares of privately held companies. I legally can't go onto ShareSpot (I think that's the name of the platform I'm thinking of) and purchase shares of 23AndMe which I believe is currently available on there because I'm not an accredited investor. I've no idea if you guys have similar rules over there.
The only rules are the company status, anyone can invest in a limited company and I'm selling shares to anyone that is interested and can afford it.

By the way, none of this is to call YOUR credibility into question. If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't have even wasted time asking these questions. This is just the nature of investing. If an investor is expected to put money into a company, then the investor must have some assurances that their money is being put to proper use and that they have a reasonable chance of at least earning that money back. Seeing basic financial documents and knowing that they have legal remedies for intentional material misstatements by the company is how they get those assurances. I just wanted to put that out there that all this is nothing personal against you or anything like that. Just basic investment due diligence.
- It is stated that the money will be used to rent a studio, that's the sole purpose of Genuine Tickling raising money.
The gamble is that the studio will be a good investment.

- You can vote against a director at the annual shareholder meeting if you are not happy with decisions.

- You never have assurance that you will get your money back. Look : If I release 10 000 $ in dividends (that's already a huge stretch), each share will give you 1/288 of 10 000 which is : 34,72 $ / share.

At the price of one share, you will need more than 7 years of dividends to make your money back according to that we release as much dividend each year.

This is why you must consider it as solidarity rather than an investment. I am not making false promises here.
If Genuine Tickling was the next Apple, yeah I would stamp things.

Yeah, a lot of that is what I thought. I ask because a lot of private investments require you to keep your money invested for a certain period of time. Including venture capital. And the dividends, I already knew that would take at least a year. Even a "few" years is better than most companies.
Well you got your answer, it's not a get rich quick scheme. It's a risky investment toward one guy that makes tickling videos. A lot can go wrong.
I wish I could take advantage of some of those other advantages (a little redundant there), but I live across the Atlantic from you :(
You still get the satisfaction to own a tickling studio and enjoy its contribution to the tickling world :)
I took a quick look at your side business regarding cryptocurrency. For various reasons, I'm not a huge fan of cryptocurrency (I'm fully aware that an investment into your company is also an investment into your crypto activities as well as your tickling activities).
Actually not, the crypto business is totally isolated and only costs some $ per month.
I have all I need.

Huge potential ROIs don't attract me because even if they are legit, they are not stable. An investment that earned a 4,000% return last year won't earn anything like that this year, and is more likely to take a loss the next year than something with a less "exciting" return. I'm a long term investor, and slow and steady wins the race. Believe it or not, I prefer steady but growing returns that are reasonable over investments that promise me the potential to double my money or something like that within two years.
That's a wise comment that I would consider true in the normal world, but given how the economy has become (negative interest rates), this logic can't be applied anymore :/

Just open a Patreon man, it's pretty much the same end result.

Why would I ? We have our own membership system that is working right now. Our in house system cost us almost nothing.

I know that I don't sell the investment option really well :
This is because I don't want people putting money in for bad reasons.

I can talk privately to those that are on the fence for more details.

I wish I could avoid asking for money, but for the reasons stated in the OP I am stuck in my situation.
I made the mistake to start doing what I liked before having " a real job". I really wished I had a proper home to shoot in like other producers do.

It's really sad to see that hours of work put into that project don't pay out to the eyes of bankers or owners, they only respect a piece of paper (a long term working contract) because they think it guarantees they will be paid.

I'm only fighting here to shoot more videos and to continue to work hard, I have amazing things to show, gorgeous models, lickling, F/F, F/M ... But do you want to see that in a poorly lit room ?

Why would I ? We have our own membership system that is working right now. Our in house system cost us almost nothing.

Because it's essentially what you're asking for already, but much easier. You want donations for operating costs and that's how you get them. Like you explicitly say as much;

This is why you must consider it as solidarity rather than an investment.

This is literally what a Patreon is for.

Because it's essentially what you're asking for already, but much easier. You want donations for operating costs and that's how you get them. Like you explicitly say as much;

This is not for operating costs at all. I'm trying to get a roof to work under
Paying models, vendors on the platform, gear .. That's all covered by the sales already

Happy you are bringing this up because we can get confused.

The money gained by the company stays in the company, I only consider to pay myself once a year, if I can.
This is why I wrote that sales revenue isn't going to cut it, I can't touch this money to rent something.

The money collected via donations is invested alongside personal funds, so I can try to gain some interests before being able to buy something.
This is also why each $ counts (and this is not an empty formula)

I would feel bad that 10% of the donations go to Patreon.
if people give without expecting something specific in return, they probably don't want to deepen the pockets of Patreon, they want to help.

We have a Gofundme that is set up; they take much less fee.

Note that the amount needed will be adjusted as we collect money from other sources.

Last edited:
I'm going to be frank; it doesn't looks like you've really planned out any of this. I'm reading over the "investors" page and it seems as though you don't even really have a specific location planned out yet? You talk at the first tier about renting a place for a year, and at the third tier you talk about buying on for a year, and I'm not sure what the difference is if it's still a "years" worth of funding. If you buy a place for a year, are you then stuck with payments you now can't afford?

What kind of space are you looking into? Like a literal studio, or some kind of rented house where several rooms function for different parts of producing? That seems like something to already have in mind before offering to sell shares in something that you're also trying to pitch as more of a thoughtful gift to you as opposed to an actual investment. Even treating the entire thing as an activity in communal studio building, shouldn't some kind of idea be mapped out beforehand?

I've got to echo some of Comfort Eagle's sentiments here, and again this is coming from someone who has an actual interest in investing. I think what you are LOOKING for and what you are ASKING for are two different things. You seem to be LOOKING for donations, memberships, or crowdfunding. And that is FINE. There's literally nothing wrong with that in even the slightest bit! But what you are ASKING for is investment. Which is also fantastic. But you have to then realize that when you solicit investments, you will have investors asking you investment-related questions. No one in their right mind would come to a small tickling studio like yours seeking 100,000% annual returns guaranteed. But seeking the information to be able to do basic due diligence in the hopes of having a reasonable assurance (from the numbers and data, not from you directly) of not losing money and earning a risk-adjusted return is pretty reasonable. Again, it's basic investment due diligence.

I do see a lot to like in that offering. A company that's been profitable since Day 1 is practically unheard of in the startup world. An owner committed to paying out dividends so early on is a great sign (and I love investing for passive income. It's literally how I gauge the success my investments). I'm seeing multiple studios, including French Tickling, appearing on your site which indicates growth and presumably the ability to buy out your competitors, which is impressive. And getting a dedicated studio for shooting is a perfectly reasonable, valid, and legitimate reason for seeking funding. But without the ability to perform any sort of due diligence via the aforementioned numbers I mentioned (basic numbers of a business are never irrelevant, and the proper context can avoid them becoming misleading), forward looking statements, projections, plans for growing the business, etc, none of that really matters.

Also, 700 pounds for what I presume is the equivalent of a notary stamp!? Ow! I feel your pain, man!

I'm going to be frank; it doesn't looks like you've really planned out any of this. I'm reading over the "investors" page and it seems as though you don't even really have a specific location planned out yet? You talk at the first tier about renting a place for a year, and at the third tier you talk about buying on for a year, and I'm not sure what the difference is if it's still a "years" worth of funding. If you buy a place for a year, are you then stuck with payments you now can't afford?

What kind of space are you looking into? Like a literal studio, or some kind of rented house where several rooms function for different parts of producing? That seems like something to already have in mind before offering to sell shares in something that you're also trying to pitch as more of a thoughtful gift to you as opposed to an actual investment. Even treating the entire thing as an activity in communal studio building, shouldn't some kind of idea be mapped out beforehand?

I thank you for being frank as it pushes the discussion forward.

The idea is as planned as it can be, we are talking about raising a considerable amount of money solely from the tickling community, this doesn't happen within a week.

- No specific location is planned, it's the Parisian region. It is impossible to say "I want to buy specificly in there" as the markets is moving faster than I can raise money.

- I made a typo, on the "third tier", of course, if I can buy, it's for as long as it can be. The idea (that is a long stretch given the amount needed) is to buy at once without having to borrow money.

- For the space I am looking for, there is 2 options that depends on the amount and how the money has been collected :
- Getting a home and shoot in (that's only possible via my personal funds)
- Getting an office and sleep in (that's possible via funds raised by investors)

You seem to be LOOKING for donations, memberships, or crowdfunding. And that is FINE. There's literally nothing wrong with that in even the slightest bit! But what you are ASKING for is investment
So to end this confusion :

- This is totally right, I would be way better off without people breathing on my neck
- But not a lot of people want to give money even if the goal is in their interest, so I provide this option that has been asked by some of my viewers.
- This doesn't mean that I don't take the investment idea seriously, I think (or thought) this is the only way that people will help me.
I am realistic: people need an incentive but I can't give much back.

I really wanted to make a crowdfunding : But I doubt we can raise enough money
(I'd need to sell 7500 memberships at 20 $ to get enough money)
It's not like we can leverage outside the community.

An owner committed to paying out dividends so early on is a great sign
To be honnest I pay myself with dividends as well so I'm in the same boat as potential investors.

I'm seeing multiple studios, including French Tickling, appearing on your site which indicates growth and presumably the ability to buy out your competitors
Haha :) This can't happen. But growth has been steady from February to September (this month has been problematic tho, but because we didn't release a lot)

But without the ability to perform any sort of due diligence via the aforementioned numbers I mentioned (basic numbers of a business are never irrelevant, and the proper context can avoid them becoming misleading), forward looking statements, projections, plans for growing the business, etc, none of that really matters.

Listen I can show you my Xero accounts if this is what you want and answer every question you have.
Then you will write on this thread if this is a good investment or not, everyone will see.
This will save me time and you should have first-hand documents and informations.

If you have a discussion with me you will learn a lot about how things are working in the background.

Last edited:
We are changing course !

Considering a lot of things and reminding myself that GT's DNA is to make good deals for tickle lovers.

I think the wisest thing to do is :

- Scrapping the whole Investment thing : sorry for those that were interested (I've already talked to all the ones that were involved)
- Make a crowdfunding instead, with a huge deal.

Rewards :

- 20 € : 1 month ( approx 6 videos)
- 38 € : 3 months (approx. 18 videos)
- 68 € : 6 months (approx. 34 videos)
- 130€: 1 Year (approx. 68 videos)
- 188€: 18 month (approx 102 videos)

+ All previous videos ever released

Check our Campaign and get a membership here !

Don't forget to save your donation ticket so we can add your membership on the website.

All the other ways to help us are still ok

Last edited:
presumably the ability to buy out your competitors, which is impressive.

He’s not buying anyone out. Those studios are simply being allowed to use his site as an additional storefront for a small cut, same as Clips4Sale.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back