• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do I include a picture link in my signature (html help, please)?

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I need some help with my signature's html. As you can see below, I currently have a boring text link that leads to my clip store. I would like to replace it with a clickable banner (picture link) that leads to the same URL. What would the html look like?

I realize the picture's location needs to appear in there. At first I didn't know where to host the picture, but I've now figured out how to upload it to my TMF profile. It even provides the corresponding html. But I'm not sure how to make the picture an actual link that leads to my clip store's URL. If anyone can help me with this I would be very grateful. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Here is an example of the html needed - just replace the address with yours.

I can't put the full html in because then this would just become an embedded image. To complete it, put < at the beginning of the line, and > at the end.

IMG SRC="http://www.ticklingforum.com/mtp/blossom1.jpg"

[ url = " your store url" ][ img ] your pic link ending in .jpg or .jpeg [ / img ] [ / url ]

No spaces.

That said, you can go to usercp and then general settings, scroll down to the bottom section - miscellaneous options, select the "standard editor" (instead of basic) and you will find a new header above any text entry box with more formatting options. (The globe with the paperclip icon will help you insert a link. The picture icon helps you embed an image, etc)

Thank you for the pointers, Jeff and Chicago. My signature now includes an image/banner that links to my clip store.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back