• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Paradise Pussy Lickers video

Fordman

TMF Expert
Does anyone have a digital copy of Pussy Lickers from Tickling Paradise? This is the one starring only Gabrielle. I've been hunting for a copy forever.

Epic video. Wish there was a studio that would do more of this theme. "Tickled till the last lick" was good too.

I've shot some cat things this summer (2 scenes actually)

While I agree the cat licks scene in this video is good, I much prefer the first half of the video where Gabrielle must guess the toys that are used to tickle her feet. Her feet are so sensitive, and I love the feather tickling scene where all her toes are tied up. Listening to her laugh and beg as that feather strokes across her arches is intoxicating.

Shot not edited :)

How’d the shoot go? Were the models actually tickled by the tongues? In “Pussy lickers” the cat’s lickling seems like the most devious/effective tickle method. Depending on one’s sensitivity...in real life not so much

On the 2 girls I tried this was more of a foot worship than foot tickling.

Also it's quite hard to do, cat has to be ok and it's messy (I use cream).

I like the scenes but it clearly is Foot fetish

I'd like to keep this thread focused on the OP. I'm after the specific, full-length video from Tickling Paradise, "Pussy Lickers" starring Gabrielle.

Hello again, any chance that someone out there has this video in digital format, and would be willing to trade for others?

Hello all, just checking in again on this video: Pussy Lickers from Tickling Paradise. Anyone have a digital copy and willing to trade for other digital videos?

Hello all, just trying to keep this thread alive. I am still looking for the Tickling Paradise video Pussy Lickers starting Gabrielle. I'm hoping for a digital copy, and I do have videos I can trade. Please tell me someone out there has it!

I'm personally not looking to pay such a high price for this. However, I am willing to trade. I can provide a list of videos I have to anyone interested in IM. I'm hoping we can work something out. I've been searching for this video forever.

If someone is willing to pay, he would be smarter to pay for a custom with a current producer. So that he can enjoy HD quality and a nice young model :)

If someone is willing to pay, he would be smarter to pay for a custom with a current producer. So that he can enjoy HD quality and a nice young model :)

That is a good point. If I wasn't searching for this one specific video, I'd be more inclined to go that route.

In seriousness, does anyone actually have a digital copy of TP Pussy Lickers and willing to trade for something I have? Please reach out to me in a private message, and I can provide the list of what I have on the trading block.

Well, I figure it's worth it to keep trying. Anyone able to help out with this request?

You say you have a copy or know how to find it??

Last edited:
No one has provided the video so far. My quest continues. If anyone has a digital copy, please let us know here and private message me so we can work something out.

As much as I wish that was the video I've been looking for, it's not. This video is still a great find, but my quest continues...

Pussy Lickers stars only Gabrielle, and there's a heck of a lot more to the video than just the cat licking scene at the end. In fact, the scenes where all the tickle toys are used on her deliciously ticklish bare feet is my favorite part.

Still searching...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back