• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Text-based tickling game: The To-Tickle List Episode 4 Released

oneortheother

TMF Expert
Introducing Episode 4, my most ambitious offering yet.

Remember how I said there would be no battles in this game? Well, after much contemplation, I realised what I truly disliked in TRPGs was random battles that slowed down the pace of the game and grinding. I also didn’t like it when the difficulty of the game meant I had to consult a walkthrough to beat certain bosses (looking at you, ToG). Ep 4 has boss battles only, and each battle ends in a tickle scene :) There will be no generic bats to face, I promise you!

What’s the plot of the episode? Why, it’s simple. The twins knew a cute gamer gurl, and they want to impress her by beating her in this VR game in the hopes she’ll climb into their stocks. They make a bet that whoever can find the ‘Goblet of Macguffinism’ in ‘the Dungeon of Impossibility’ wins. Though naturally, the twins intend to approach the video game world a little different. After all, the game developers claimed that players have freedom to choose how they want to deal with problems, so Brandon and Cissy can try to tickle their way through the entire population, no?New Picture (17).jpgNew Picture (16).jpgNew Picture (15).jpg

As for what else you'll see in the episode... I think you know what to expect if you've played the earlier ones ;)

Enjoy! I’m planning on having episode 5 be similar to this, with the twins playing the game’s ‘DLC’, so let me know if that sounds good 😊

I’m afraid I also have some slightly less appealing news. I’ve decided to adjust my prices on Patreon. For game access, it will now require the $10 tier instead of $5 for all newer episodes. My logic for this is that much more is being offered now for Patreons. In the past, it was $5 for 1 episode, which seemed fair in the beginning, but now it is $10 for 3. The quality and length of the episodes has also increased. And the recent inclusion of battle systems has also led to much more testing being required, which is more time spent. I hope you guys understand.

Also, I looked around our little community and saw what you could get for $5. You could get a LoZ sketchbook of uncoloured pictures. You could get a third of a new MTJ comic. You could get 4-minute video on clips4sale.

I’m thinking about changing the two-month delay process after noticing how artists like CollaredKid and Pirata3 usually do their delays for 3 months plus, but I don’t want to be too unfair to guys by changing too much after a bit of minor success.

I’ve tried to be as honest and transparent with you guys as possible, so I hope you all understand my thoughts and feelings. Thank you and hope you enjoy the episode!

Episode 4 Download Link: www.patreon.com/posts/30255814

How much upperbody tickling does this contain? I personally don't enjoy foot tickling.

Generally speaking, there's a range of lees and lers in all episodes. It's mainly /F but with occasional /M, which is skippable if you wish. In this particular Episode, there are 11 tickle scenes. (1 /m scene). I'd say most scenes contain a mix of both, but there are some scenes that are mainly foot tickling since I do have a foot fetish myself.

Found it. That was pretty interesting indeed. A little more erotic than I like at times but quite fun.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back