• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Come out, come out, wherever you are.....

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
I began to explore my tickle kink for the first time in November 2018 (at the age of 45... must be my midlife crisis, lol). Since then, I've been playing with guys who are as into tickling as I am, and I've been having SO much fun!! The guys I've met have been amazing play partners. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I have NO idea why I waited so long to do this!! Oh wait, I'm married - that must be why :)

I'm looking for play partners that fit the following qualities/characteristics:

- Male, between the ages of 35-60 (I don’t play with 20-somethings)

- I'm NOT a switch, so you should be all Dom (‘ler)

- You're not looking for ANYTHING other than tickling. A play session with me will never lead to nudity, sex, or any kind of sexual acts. That is a hard limit for me. I consider myself "demisexual" (which means that I don't engage in sex or sexual contact until a strong emotional bond between us is formed). So, you'll forever be stuck in the "friend zone", sorry ;)

- You’re dominant by nature, but not really in the strict BDSM kind of way. I like my Dom to be totally in charge of the session, but keep his sense of humor and playfulness throughout our time together. Once trust is established, I would like to explore some of the darker elements of D/s play: interrogation, punishment, commands, and more restrictive bondage.

- You consider yourself an extrovert. I'm introverted enough for the both of us ;) I'm extremely shy during that initial getting-to-know-you stage, but once we're friends, the tongue inside my mouth will magically untangle and I'll become the world's biggest instigator.

- You should enjoy verbal teasing during a session (the quiet or serious types rarely get a ticklish reaction out of me).

- While I LOVE the act of being forced into submission by the Dom I'm playing with, I'm not the kind of girl who submits without sass. So you should enjoy a challenge ;)

- You're over 6ft. tall..... ok, I know this one might seem shallow as hell. But I'm not a little girl (I'm 5'7"), and I just LOVE the feeling of being overpowered and tickled by a big guy. This one is not a requirement, just a preference.

- Ideally, you should live somewhere close to Long Island or the surrounding boroughs.

If you want to see pics from my play dates and/or read more about me (bonus point awarded if you read the handful of writing posts I put on there, lol), you can check me out on Fetlife. Here’s a link to my profile page:

https://fetlife.com/users/1066251

Feel free to PM me either on Fetlife or the TMF. I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Meeting halfway might be doable. Ninety minute drive maybe.

- 6ft +
- 35+
- dominant
- but also enjoys challenges to their dominance
- but also needs to know when to be humorous
- but also not dominant enough to feel discontent in the "friend zone"
- is an extrovert
- talks the right amount while tickling
- lives near me

Legit laughed out loud at this post
Why not also make him an astronaut

- 6ft +
- 35+
- dominant
- but also enjoys challenges to their dominance
- but also needs to know when to be humorous
- but also not dominant enough to feel discontent in the "friend zone"
- is an extrovert
- talks the right amount while tickling
- lives near me

Legit laughed out loud at this post
Why not also make him an astronaut

Luckily an older dominant guy with a sense of humor isn’t as rare as you seem to think. The height and proximity are only preferences - though I’ve managed to find a few stellar playmates that do have these things in common too. But in the last year I’ve expanded my distance to accommodate some out of town guys that I really clicked with. The only downside to playing long distance is that I really miss playing with them because it’s usually months between play dates :(

Once I started playing I learned a very important lesson - you can’t get what you want until you’re brave enough to ask for it. It was a VERY hard thing for me to do at first. But once I saw that my playmates genuinely wanted to know exactly what I was into, I opened up. And then fantasies I’ve had for decades were suddenly being fulfilled.

So yes, I’m specific in what I’m looking for in a playmate, but luckily, there are some amazing people in our community who have been everything I ever wanted and more :)

Long Island here as well. I’m a switch but unfortunately prefer the lee role. Still nice to see other locals on here.

I'd love to if there wasn't an age limit! 28 is so close to 35, after all :p

LOL, can’t fault a guy for trying :D I do appreciate the interest, but the reason I don’t play with guys who are still in their 20’s is overall compatibility. We are just at very different places in our lives. I want to have things other than tickling in common with the people I play with because it will ultimately provide a better basis for friendship. And friends always make better tickle playmates.

Well, that and I don’t want to feel like I’m robbing the cradle ;)

I’m 35/Long Island and a tickler. PM me. We have fun.. I’m in Suffolk county ��

So let’s see.....

You’re 29 years old in this post: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?310623-Long-Island-NYC-CT-area-tickles

You’re 30 years old over on Fetlife.

And now you’re 35 years old in your response to my ad.

Lying isn’t the best way to build a trusting play partnership. I have age restrictions on who I play with because it’s my preference. It’s there for many reasons that are all important to me. So there’s no way I would ever play with someone who disregards my needs and lies to me. Here’s a tip for future reference: people ALWAYS check your posting history when investigating potential play partners. Be honest.

Amazing that this needs to be explained, but...

It can be scary because sessions require 100% trust between the people involved. It's ESPECIALLY paramount between strangers. The entire dynamic of tickle sessions relies on trust in order for all parties to have fun. So, lying from the start about something marginal, and not really worth lying about in my opinion, informs this lady about how much she should trust you about more important things, such as, her safety, will you respect her limits, will you respect other boundaries like safe words etc. It's like if you send an intern to go get coffee and they don't bring back the order correctly. Why would you trust them to do more important tasks if they've failed the simple ones from the start?

Does this make sense?

ticklemaster500, you've got two women who are active in this community telling you something useful. Whether you make use of it is up to you.

ticklemaster500, you've got two women who are active in this community telling you something useful. Whether you make use of it is up to you.
Yeah I'm not from this area, and from the UK but when I was cruising the new threads I saw this post and I could not believe my eyes.. So I think it's really useful what is been said here and really ticklemaster500 if you don't listen too the advice, feel free too carry on what your doing however maybe bear it in mind that anyone can see this thread so it is prolly not going do your creditability on here very good if this is how you 'want too roll'
But like I said it's up too u if u listen or not mate

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

How? Lying about age ain’t shit. And she knows why I said 35.

I do know why you said 35, but I don’t know why you think being dishonest to someone you want to play with is ok. All it does is create doubt and mistrust. A lie, no matter how “small” is a deal breaker for me because I put 100%, no bullshit, uncensored honesty out there to my playmates - and I expect the same in return. Anything less isn’t worth my time.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back