• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee's: How Do You Describe Your Longing to be Tickled?

TickleYeti

Verified
I think I've outed myself already, but if I go a long stretch without being properly tickled, it transcends any physical experience I can use to describe, it's like an ache in the pit of my id that drives me to seek whatever might give me a chance.

It's beyond anything sexual, which is weird, like for me it's less a turn on and more an intrinsic longing? My handle used to be tantric vampyre, maybe there is something to it, but I'm curious to see how other Lee's feel?

What about you, Lers? How do you describe what you seek when tickling someone?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Well I am more of a Ler than a Lee and for me when I get talking about tickling to people or members on here I get like

'All fired up! '

I mean their are times I go without tickling and it most cases I do keep it in and it doesn't bother me.. But when weeks turn too months I do feel sometime, like a frustration I guess it's really weird and I would not call it like a negative feel.. Completely but I do feel a bit well unbalanced I guess.. Not too feel selfish. Tbh I never really thought about it now till I just seen this post an now I am reflexing on it.. It is a very odd feeling an it does intrigue me, I guess it is almost like vampiric lol

Thanks for bringing up this topic I find this one quite interesting and it would be interesting too read what other lers an Lees feel about this an how thry deal with it

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

It's a longing that arises on a regular basis, very much in the same way that psychical intimacy in general does.

For me, it’s almost comparable to the need for orgasm. It’s like a building up of tension and energy that can only be released by being tickled until I can’t handle it anymore. Total ultimate stress reliever!

I go through this phase almost once a month, sometimes every couple of months. I have no other term to call it but tickle-horniness. It invades my thoughts almost all day every day for about a day or two. I can't concentrate like I normally do. There is just this almost painful desire to tickle and/or be tickled. Like I feel as if I don't tickle a woman's feet, I'll go crazy. Writing it now makes me feel like a werewolf. LOL. I have to lock myself in my room in chains to save women from the torment of my tickles! Lol. No, but seriously, I don't know what to do when it happens. I will watch hours of content and it will take it, but doesn't make it go away. It will actually leave me depressed in most cases, specifically if it lasts more than a day. Like I said, I'll wake up a day or two later and it will be like it never happened and I don't think about it until the next tickle moon. Haha.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Well I am more of a Ler than a Lee and for me when I get talking about tickling to people or members on here I get like

'All fired up! '

I mean their are times I go without tickling and it most cases I do keep it in and it doesn't bother me.. But when weeks turn too months I do feel sometime, like a frustration I guess it's really weird and I would not call it like a negative feel.. Completely but I do feel a bit well unbalanced I guess.. Not too feel selfish. Tbh I never really thought about it now till I just seen this post an now I am reflexing on it.. It is a very odd feeling an it does intrigue me, I guess it is almost like vampiric lol

Thanks for bringing up this topic I find this one quite interesting and it would be interesting too read what other lers an Lees feel about this an how thry deal with it

Right? I realized it for the first time the other day. Definitely more than just a typical inclination towards something fun, but not really connected to sex for me either. Maybe we are like tickle vampyres or werewolves or something lol

Right? I realized it for the first time the other day. Definitely more than just a typical inclination towards something fun, but not really connected to sex for me either. Maybe we are like tickle vampyres or werewolves or something lol

Yeah maybe we are! Let's hope they don't set Van Hellsing on us.. Unless it's a female version of that character in which case maybe we can trap her and tickle her to feed the urge XD

Yeah maybe we are! Let's hope they don't set Van Hellsing on us.. Unless it's a female version of that character in which case maybe we can trap her and tickle her to feed the urge XD

Haha trufax!

XD nothing wrong with that! I think if that's the case I think your class type in D an D would be a bard XP
Plus tbh i think their is nothing better than a ticklish bard in a party! [emoji14]

I go through this phase almost once a month, sometimes every couple of months. I have no other term to call it but tickle-horniness. It invades my thoughts almost all day every day for about a day or two. I can't concentrate like I normally do. There is just this almost painful desire to tickle and/or be tickled. Like I feel as if I don't tickle a woman's feet, I'll go crazy. Writing it now makes me feel like a werewolf. LOL. I have to lock myself in my room in chains to save women from the torment of my tickles! Lol. No, but seriously, I don't know what to do when it happens. I will watch hours of content and it will take it, but doesn't make it go away. It will actually leave me depressed in most cases, specifically if it lasts more than a day. Like I said, I'll wake up a day or two later and it will be like it never happened and I don't think about it until the next tickle moon. Haha.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

This is me like every few days. I get on this mental mindset of I want to tickle and I right now. And today is one of those says I even saw a middle aged single mother today at the barber shop waiting for her kids to finish up and she’s just sitting there with her leggings and flip flops on. I made some slight convo and even snuck a pic. If I had to guess I’d say her feet were size 11-12. She’s was a bbw milf. Really nice and pretty face. As well as pretty feet long toes like I like and I was just sitting there imagining she would would probably enjoy a foot massage with tickling mixed in. Maybe even just tickling. Who knows though. Anyway here’s a shot of her feet. IMG_0782.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My longing is very strong. I’m frustrated at the lack of willing participants!

I'm a Ler, and the urge to tickle certainly comes in cycles, like the yearning of sexual desire, which for me is inseparably linked to it.

But reading this thread has made me consider for the first time that this topic might be different for Lees than it is for Lers. Do Lees get release and closure from being tickled to the point where they can take no more and are satiated for the time being? Because for me as a Ler, tickling someone mostly just feeds the desire further and there is no natural release to it except for eventual fatigue, physical and mental.

That's probably because for me tickling is basically foreplay for sex. The only real release is to move on to sex afterwards.

Last edited:
Lee's: How do you describe your Longing to be tickled?

In a word: unfulfilled 💔 I'm a Lee who's not very ticklish and I always hope to feel more than what I actually feel.

But like others said, my craving is not exactly sexual. Although I do sometimes get turned on, I'm satisfied with the tickling and don't necessarily want to have sex afterwards.

Mine has always been very odd.

For me it's not about tickling in and of itself. I've always gravitated towards the challenge, endurance and fight type videos because for me it's about the "struggle for control".

The best way I can describe it is this. When you're a 'lee, you're trying to prevent the other person from making you react a certain way. If you don't react that way, you keep control. In a challenge setting where, say, you have to not laugh for a minute, I retain control if I go the full minute. As a 'ler, I'm trying to take control away from the other person (i.e. making them lose the challenge).

The more I have to struggle for that control, the more turned on I get.

Generally I like to have the disadvantage within reason. If someone isn't ticklish at all (read: nothing I do can break them even a bit) there is no sense of struggle so it doesn't work.

Annoyingly fewer and fewer videos cater to that particular "market" and ever since the "Tickled" documentary came out, I've seen a decline in the community in general but especially that segment, even though I wanted nothing to do with that scummy company and they gave me a bad taste just reading some of the descriptions to their videos before all this came to light.

"Conflicted."

When a tickling seems to be an imminent possibility I've got a sort of oscillating eagerness for it to ensue, but as soon as the fingers flex in my general direction panicky evasiveness takes over and my every impulse is "I changed my mind I changed my mind don't do it don't do it!"

For me it is also like a need. If I dont get tickled for long, I get depressed and feed sad. That is probably why I have been so sad recently.
So I really urge to get tickle tortured again.

I feel as you do. Tickling for me is primarily non-sexual and I go through obsessive-compulsive periods when it's all I can think about and I spend my time strategizing about how to get it.

Love to see so much activity on the post, glad I'm not alone! Lol

I love it the first time I won’t lie I was nervous but that all goes away once the tickling starts. For me it relax me after like all my stress is gone. But if my ler/lee wanted to meet every weekend to tickle each I guess that’s means, it’s like a longing for me to

I love it the first time I won’t lie I was nervous but that all goes away once the tickling starts. For me it relax me after like all my stress is gone. But if my ler/lee wanted to meet every weekend to tickle each I guess that’s means, it’s like a longing for me to
Sounds awesome, glad you were able to get out of that shell the first time to find your enjoyment :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back