• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally! Mile-High model Mikayla Miles and her size 16s in Stuck In The Stocks! (m/f)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
This is testament to the fact that if you're patient, your dreams can come true.

I know I don't stop in here often (what can I say; life's gotten crazy) but I'm still here, and still churning out content, and finding new ticklees (most of whom are vanilla, or slightly kinky, and I find ways to push them over the line into our little area of freaky.) If you've ever read the interview of me done way back in 2009, one of the things I was asked was "Who are your dream ticklees?"

Well, in 2102, I knocked one off the bucket list, and tickled the daylights out of Tomiko. But ... I wasn't done.

It's taken some time, but a week ago, I got another one. My schedule and travel plans crossed with 6'3" tall Amazon model Mikayla Miles! We met up in her NYC hotel room, and I locked her big size 16 feet (!!!) into my portable stocks. (When she did the "California Beach Feet" clip years ago, she was a size 14; when I listed her on my dream list in '09, she was a size 15. When I asked her about it, she admitted—yes, her feet have grown a size, and she's now a size 16. Pity the poor woman when it comes time for shoe shopping!)

On a personal note, she is just as real and down to earth as Tomiko was. And, just like Tomiko, she's vivacious and friendly ... and the minute you look through a viewfinder at her, you realize "Holy cow, she's amazing."

This is the first of a set of three clips; in the second and third her hands are cuffed underneath her knees, but in this one, she's free to wave them about and go crazy! She an absolute delight, and adorably ticklish! Come see something I've been wanting to do for YEARS: tickle the big delightful feet of the Mile High Model!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Mikayla-free.wmv
    2 MB · Views: 648
  • Mikayla!.jpg
    Mikayla!.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,312
Awesome I might have to buy this series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is one of my favorites! So excited to see she's still doing shoots.
Thank you for sharing this

Bro, this is amazing. I am so totally mesmerized by her and you are living my dream there.

She's done quite a few tickle vids, I keep hoping for one that actually focuses more on her upper bod for a change tho.

She's done quite a few tickle vids, I keep hoping for one that actually focuses more on her upper bod for a change tho.

I'm not really an upper body guy, and face it, when a woman has size 16 feet, that's kind of her calling card in the tickle world...

knismo

Selene

Hello Knismo, I'm a very, very big fan of the Selene, wouldn't it even be possible to make a video clip with her by putting it in the mummification bag? It would be wonderful to see her, please try to get Selene for it.

Hello Knismo, I'm a very, very big fan of the Selene, wouldn't it even be possible to make a video clip with her by putting it in the mummification bag? It would be wonderful to see her, please try to get Selene for it.

Selene is kinda curvy and doesn’t quite have the physique to fit well in the bag, but next time she comes by (and that’ll be a while, as she was just here—I just put up the first of her new clips this morning), I’ll see what might work...

knismo

Selene

Selene is kinda curvy and doesn’t quite have the physique to fit well in the bag, but next time she comes by (and that’ll be a while, as she was just here—I just put up the first of her new clips this morning), I’ll see what might work...

knismo

Ok thank you very much, I already bought the first clip from her today, did you make two clips with her recently that will be released later? So that was the first one with the knuckles crossed? Best regards my favorite producer.

.... can you tell a little about the other two new clips? Are the toes tight again with the rubber bands in the new clips? Thank you

.... can you tell a little about the other two new clips? Are the toes tight again with the rubber bands in the new clips? Thank you

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back