• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most genuinely ticklish models?

Interstellar

So when watching tickle videos, a lot of tickle models seem to either be faking, over exaggerating or not really react much at all. So I was wondering: who are some of the most ticklish models you've seen? I'm talking hard genuin laughter, real struggling against their bondage. There's nothing better than watching a ticklish lee only realizing what they've gotten themselves into when it's already too late.

From Tickle Abuse I'd say Samantha, Joey, and Diane are genuinely ticklish. The old ANA videos had a few extremely ticklish girls. And even though they aren't technically tickling videos and can be controversial to some the Angelfoot/Pedisolejunction have some extremely ticklish girls who you couldn't pay to get in a set of stocks.

I made 4 videos with a model named Vivian, back when I was producing. I've seen her in a few James Darke videos as well. She was easily the most ticklish model I ever worked with.
Suzie was a VERY close 2nd. Suzie, however, really enjoyed being tickled. Vivian did not!

So when watching tickle videos, a lot of tickle models seem to either be faking, over exaggerating or not really react much at all. So I was wondering: who are some of the most ticklish models you've seen? I'm talking hard genuin laughter, real struggling against their bondage. There's nothing better than watching a ticklish lee only realizing what they've gotten themselves into when it's already too late.

Definitely agree with Samantha. I remember an argument here maybe last year saying how she was faking it. I just have no idea how her reactions could be fake..she seems insanely ticklish to me!

Also want to add Bella Carrera. Not only just some of her clips, but I’ve sessioned with her...she is for sure genuinely ticklish!

Tickle Abuse
Tasha, Brooke, Jade, Samantha, Carmen, Nicole Oring, Sabrina(ebony), Desire, Russian Powerlifter

SAWT
Angela Blaque, Getty, Giselle Humes, Misz Mimi, Mysti, Nicole Foxx, Catherine Foxx, Baunfire

ANA
Pretty much all of them.

Dacy from tickle abuse, tickle addiction and the old tickle central is insanely ticklish. Macy is also but i prefer her as a ler, she is the only one that i have seen for a while that seems to really enjoy being a ler and enjoy tickling someone with no mercy. the rest look bored to me.

This is an excellent question because there are times I find that the model that is being tickled doesn't seem to be real. There seems to be more over acting then there is genuine reactions to being tickled. I have found Bella Ink/ Violet Sky from various clip stores seems to be extremely ticklish whenever tickled.

LBFT

From Tickle Abuse I'd say Samantha, Joey, and Diane are genuinely ticklish. The old ANA videos had a few extremely ticklish girls. And even though they aren't technically tickling videos and can be controversial to some the Angelfoot/Pedisolejunction have some extremely ticklish girls who you couldn't pay to get in a set of stocks.

I'll go to Tickle Abuse and check those 3 models out.

Thank you,
LBFT

Tickle Abuse
Tasha, Brooke, Jade, Samantha, Carmen, Nicole Oring, Sabrina(ebony), Desire, Russian Powerlifter

SAWT
Angela Blaque, Getty, Giselle Humes, Misz Mimi, Mysti, Nicole Foxx, Catherine Foxx, Baunfire

ANA
Pretty much all of them.

I agree Tasha, the Russian Powerlifter and Catherine Foxx are genuinely ticklish. I'll go to the clips stores and check out the other models mentioned.

Thank you,
LBFT

Yeah Bella Ink is a great example of someone who's faking it lol

The more this question has been discussed over the years, the more I wonder if it's really a case of someone not being ticklish and faking it or a case of the viewer not getting the reaction they were looking for. From what I've heard from various producers, people will sometimes react differently when the cameras are rolling than they do off camera. I've also seen the same woman tickled by different producers and get different reactions. Some people are just better ticklers than others and some people respond better to being tickled by one person than they do when tickled by someone else. That's why I hesitate to call out someone for faking it in a video. There are too many variables to account for when you give it some thought.

The more this question has been discussed over the years, the more I wonder if it's really a case of someone not being ticklish and faking it or a case of the viewer not getting the reaction they were looking for. From what I've heard from various producers, people will sometimes react differently when the cameras are rolling than they do off camera. I've also seen the same woman tickled by different producers and get different reactions. Some people are just better ticklers than others and some people respond better to being tickled by one person than they do when tickled by someone else. That's why I hesitate to call out someone for faking it in a video. There are too many variables to account for when you give it some thought.

I mean, maybe some of the time. But most of the time it's painfully obvious. In the video TA did with Bella awhile back, A Step Too Far, they supposedly "totally broke her" and she stormed off at the end saying she was abused and was never going to come back......and then proceeded to do like three videos in the next month. The acting was god awful too, so that sort of gave it away regardless. I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but I think everyone's boners are preventing them from admitting that a lot of these 'lees are faking it, because it's much hotter to imagine it's real.

I mean, maybe some of the time. But most of the time it's painfully obvious. In the video TA did with Bella awhile back, A Step Too Far, they supposedly "totally broke her" and she stormed off at the end saying she was abused and was never going to come back......and then proceeded to do like three videos in the next month. The acting was god awful too, so that sort of gave it away regardless. I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but I think everyone's boners are preventing them from admitting that a lot of these 'lees are faking it, because it's much hotter to imagine it's real.

I'm more playing devil's advocate here. I've seen some of the same things you have. I mean, if what they say in many of these video descriptions was true, we'd have a lot of producers being prosecuted for sexual assault or just plain assault. Agreed on most of these videos with plots too. I usually don't go for the "plots" to begin with, but even if it that was my thing, most producers don't have the resources to carry it out and make in convincing.

However, we've certainly come a long, long way from where tickling videos were back in the early 90s when I first discovered them. The first tickling videos I ever encountered were the California Star videos, which are absolutely terrible. If you think some of today's models are faking it, you should see how bad it was in the early days. :)

I'm more playing devil's advocate here. I've seen some of the same things you have. I mean, if what they say in many of these video descriptions was true, we'd have a lot of producers being prosecuted for sexual assault or just plain assault. Agreed on most of these videos with plots too. I usually don't go for the "plots" to begin with, but even if it that was my thing, most producers don't have the resources to carry it out and make in convincing.

However, we've certainly come a long, long way from where tickling videos were back in the early 90s when I first discovered them. The first tickling videos I ever encountered were the California Star videos, which are absolutely terrible. If you think some of today's models are faking it, you should see how bad it was in the early days. :)

Haha fair enough. Some of those old ones are pretty bad, I'll give you that.

I feel like accept for a few most of TA's female models are not ticklish

I made 4 videos with a model named Vivian, back when I was producing. I've seen her in a few James Darke videos as well. She was easily the most ticklish model I ever worked with.
Suzie was a VERY close 2nd. Suzie, however, really enjoyed being tickled. Vivian did not!

Where does Asian Lin rank?

Yeah Bella Ink is a great example of someone who's faking it lol

lol Nah I've personally worked with her twice - she's definitely not faking lol - and if she is - she needs to switch careers and become the next Meryl Streep or Jennifer Lawrence, etc haha. I know what you mean tho because in a couple sessions I have run into a model or 2 who definitely wasn't as ticklish as they displayed on film :(

Same thing with the Tickle Slaves line. If it were real, how did the producers not get in trouble?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back