• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anybody else think it's a pain to search for content on C4S?

Tenebrae

Verified
Studios sometimes have thousands of clips uploaded, but they are hard as fuck to filter out, with the different versions of the same clip existing in parallel, and single shootings being broken down into 5+ clips of 10 mins. I kinda miss Realtickling or FM Concepts, with their catchy titles which were easy to remember and differentiate from one another.

The search fonction only helps so far. If I am looking for a particular set of characteristics, such as F/f, extreme, or sensual, things get mixed up REALLY quickly. After clicking through 7+ pages of content I am not interested in, I usually end up giving up.

I really wish the site had a less clunky interface. A non-linear presentation, better search function, grouping of clips by categories, all that would be great to have. What do you think? Do you have tricks to find the right content that I am not aware of?

I just hope that when you go there, you use a link from the TMF so they know where you came from :)

I have had to spend a considerable amount of time trying to track down videos that I wanted to see. If you look long enough, you can typically find the good stuff. But I would agree that they could improve the search functionality.

I just hope that when you go there, you use a link from the TMF so they know where you came from :)

Actually, if you remember a few years ago, I created a thread to say that I liked the ads at the top, so actually it has been a favorite way of mine lately to discover a previously unknown studio, or to get a particular clip. Some of my favorite clips also were found after recommendations from fellow forum members. The TMF's a great help for sure :snoopy:

The new 'Advanced Clip Search' could potentially be an improvement, however it doesn't seem to work right; where you can select a category there is a button 'Clear All' which implies you should be able to select more than one category. But this doesn't seem to work, when you select a second category it just replaces the previous one you selected. Tried it with Edge and with Firefox.

Sometimes yes. Especially if a clip has a vague description.

I feel this. It's hard because were limited as producers with certain keywords and even then so much is banned nowadays certain words cant even be included. Not to mention the tickling category is pretty flooded. I think TMF and twitter are the best ways to see quality content samples to see what's coming new.

How much of a cut is Clips4Sale taking from producers? 30%? 40%? I know it's a high percentage. For the amount of money they're taking, they should be putting more money into improving the site.

How much of a cut is Clips4Sale taking from producers? 30%? 40%? I know it's a high percentage. For the amount of money they're taking, they should be putting more money into improving the site.

When I had a store there (2006-2009) they took 40%. Then they shut me down for 'anti-american' posts I allegedly made on this forum :facepalm2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back