• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally admitted

foney

TMF Poster
Hi everyone. Finally bit the bullet and admitted my fetish to my long time gf and things went well!

She is up for being tied up and tickled but wants to do the same to me first (and seems rather excited for it for someone not with the fetish)

My question is does anyone have any tips for first times? Maybe some homemade bondage ideas or just anything that comes to mind to make this a positive experience ?

Thanks in advance

My number one bit of advice is not even think about it too hard. Let go of all tension you may have and just truly enjoy yourselves. Make it lighthearted, crack a few jokes, make her feel super comfy while playing.

I think that advice from addict is gd all I can say is make sure you have safe words and maybe don't go full on tied down at first.. So maybe something like maybe just one area tied down or just go for simple pinning at first cuz u want her too feel at ease and it's easy too get carried away when your in the moment but just stay in control an respect her or your limits and just communicate for the first time
Other than that I wish you both luck and have fun!

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Personally I'd say just have a tickle-fight first. It lets you guys "explore" while still having freedom of movement, and keeps the experience light and fun for everyone.

Do not use metal handcuffs. Do not use metal handcuffs. Do not use metal handcuffs. Go to home depot. Find COTTON rope at least as thick as your pinkie. Learn how to tie safe non tightening bondage handcuffs. Do NOT use polypro. Tie your limbs to the bed LEGS not the bed POSTS because the legs are less likely to break and ruin your day.

And last but not least, keep a sharp ass knife handy in case of emergency. Rope is cheap. The quicker you can chop your bondage up in case your apartment catches fire the more likely you get out alive. Maybe both even practice some with your extra rope to add that layer of trust that both of you know exactly what you're doing.

And then when you know what you're doing you're going to have a great fuckin time!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back