• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Misconception Regarding Ticklishness (and a slight ramble with a point somewhere)

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello,

It has only been over the past two years that I have really gained first hand experience as a tickler. I may have tickled 20 some odd different women - many multiple times - in my nascent fetish "internship". I have learned much during this period, including a host of cool techniques and toy pairings.

Ticklishness comes in as broad a spectrum as colors. Some people may always be a 10 on the 1-10 scale, others slide along that scale. A woman may be extremely ticklish only during her period, only when inebriated, or more commonly when they are comfortable with the tickler. Some women have to receive steady stimulation to excite the nerve endings enough for the ticklish feeling to burgeon. Others are ticklish only when in a particular mood.

I worked with one model who usually is on the higher end of the ticklish scale. However, we were catching up from the last time we met and she talked about some heavy subject (work related) matter. Going to that serious event reduced her ticklishness considerable. Once the conversation shifted to a less emotionally draining topic, her ticklishness gradually returned to what was usually.

Recently, I had a private session with a model that I had spent 20 minutes with at a previous TFP. During the private session, I switch from massage to tickling. I felt like I lost my touch. She was not ticklish in the least. I cycled over to worship and massage, tickling attempts. Meanwhile we were chatting. Eventually, she became very ticklish after some 30 minutes of cycling between the three methods. Later on I found out that I was her first private session ever - where it was just her and the client. No wonder she wasn't ticklish at first as she was during the TMF, she was anxious. For half the session I thought my skills were a flash in the pan.

Other women tend to have the ability to numb out the ticklish response almost by reflex. They start a certain level of ticklish and then focus to try to blunt it. Using blindfolds tends to combat such maneuvers but some are really good at it.

In some cases, my lack of comfort can rub off on the lee as well. The more comfortable I get, the more ticklish some of them become and vise versa. I remember at the first TFP, a heavily drunk model was having a session with me. She was incredibly sensitive that night. We had a private session about a month later, and she exhibited no ticklish reaction whatsoever - I didn't have the skills then that I do now, but the results may still be the same.

I am not very ticklish, but I can be moderately so after 10 minute plus of light stimulation over my sensitive regions (thighs, groin, and abdomen). Even then, I have to allow the sensation to register as ticklish. It's tough for me to allow the ticklishness because I am a control freak when it comes to my body. I even fight my own orgasms including during masturbation.

I understand some women fake their ticklish reactions. However, I think many of you assume that a lee must react in a certain way for the reaction to be genuine. I have seen outright laughter and thrashing, moans interspersed with giggles, some scream and begging, some break dancing all over the room. Some woman can remain still and just laugh that beautiful tune. My first tickle torture experience ever was two weeks ago during a video shoot. Outside of that, I tickle playfully, but I will do a safeword challenge with pretty much all the ticklish models.

Masochists are fun because they refuse to safeword and since they enjoy the ordeal, I feel less guilty about pushing them. It sucks because I am known as the tickle man, so now I have to live up to that standard. I learned the good practice of starting with a nice foot rub before transitioning. Some getting to know you chit chat is also helpful. I've managed to make women laugh who swore up and down that they were not ticklish - albeit not at the desired 100% conversion rate.

Thanks,

K

Last edited:
How did you manage to make laugh women who weren't ticklish? Lol curious

He didn't say that they weren't ticklish; he said they swore up and down that they weren't ticklish. I've had the same experience myself, with multiple people.

Sounds like you put unnecessary pressure on yourself at times? Is it because of the nickname your given? Or do you seek perfection all the time? Since u had such a success rate when tickling certain women? Just curious

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Sounds like you put unnecessary pressure on yourself at times? Is it because of the nickname your given? Or do you seek perfection all the time? Since u had such a success rate when tickling certain women? Just curious

I was the only tickler at the first two parties. I have since been dubbed the "tickle man" by the party organizers and some of the regular ladies that attend. Many of them enjoy the challenge, and even try to fight the ticklish sensation as long as possible. I genuinely love making women laugh, but not in a distressed way. I feel like if I fail to be effective at tickling, my D level celebrity status will crater to insignificant.

Some attendees that know me will even have me work someone over who had never really been tickled before. I can't fail them lol. I'm not Turtle Boy, Tommy, or the Simply Tickling dude, but I think I've earned a feather patch.

Working with Mistress Roxy was where I learned that ticklishness is not always be constant. My first session with her at the TFP, I didn't get a ticklish reaction from her at all. I later did a private session with her, which speaks to her beauty and personality because I usually don't fork over money for sessions with models who aren't ticklish. Lo and behold after 20 minutes of massage and worship, I managed to hear what I thought was sounds of pain while I was nibbling her toes - she was on her stomach at the time. I stopped to check in, then I realized she attempting not to laugh. I went back to it and she broke and laughed. Eventually she was able to block it out, but it was pretty awesome. As of now, Roxy is the toughest person who is at least slightly ticklish for me to consistently get a ticklish reaction from.

I am extremely socially awkward. Luckily my honest attempts at making the ladies comfortable - including various check ins and such during session - seemingly causes them to let their guard down which increase their sensitivity.

Thanks,

K

That makes sense then mate clearly you got a lot of pride and you care about your practice. I myself am a bit more relaxed then again I don't attend events or gathering (maybe in a future maybe if my gf wants to go) but then again it's not a big deal if I do not, I am happy with what I have and at least I get to practice my art on someone I love and get better at it that way. I don't think I will ever get to any 'celebrate' tickle status and tbh I am fine with that and I never rly wanted too I am just an ordinary guy that enjoys tickling.

Thanks for answering my curiosity :)

That's very modestof you, but would u not miss the lime light? Lol

All the intimacy like activities I experience are in transactional relationship. I met some wonderful people through this approach. However, to do it with someone who chooses to spend their life with me would be the ideal situation. I assume this is what you have.

I don’t really care about lime light. I just want to increase my opportunities to indulge my fetish and craving for touch with enthusiastic consenting recipients. It’s the only “medicine” that has worked for me where everything else failed.

Thanks,

K

He didn't say that they weren't ticklish; he said they swore up and down that they weren't ticklish. I've had the same experience myself, with multiple people.
I perfectly understand but that means that majority of people are ticklish or nearly everyone since even women who thought they weren't were proved wrong haha.
I was ticklish as a kid but i'm not anymore from recent experience. I was wondering if that could be possible

Some people just aren't ticklish no matter what is tried. So many factors can come into play, which is what I wanted to bring up with this thread. If a person isn't comfortable (say they are bound tight, or they haven't reached a comfort level with the ler, etc.) that can reduce or eliminate ticklishness during that period. In my experience sometimes it takes awhile to workup the sensitivity. The few times I was ticklish myself, it takes awhile and I have to let it happen.

Some people just aren't ticklish no matter what is tried. So many factors can come into play, which is what I wanted to bring up with this thread. If a person isn't comfortable (say they are bound tight, or they haven't reached a comfort level with the ler, etc.) that can reduce or eliminate ticklishness during that period. In my experience sometimes it takes awhile to workup the sensitivity. The few times I was ticklish myself, it takes awhile and I have to let it happen.
I think it's easy for a tickler too doubt his/her tickling abilities when this happens. It's happened too me before when I tickled my gf sometimes I not got the response I was hoping for or sometimes the reaction is not as great as the last time I used the same technique.
So in the past I had some insecurities about how I tickle etc but then I start too factor in the fact that sometimes their are uncontrollable factors that u can't control as a tickler weather's it's the environment, the type of person or even the time. So I find the best thing too do is never lose your Confidents and don't think if something did not work as well as last time that doesn't mean your a crap tickler or even that your just doing something wrong it could just be an uncontrollable factor that has just happened this once.

I don't really go by tickle sessions or tickle clips since those aren't natural tickling situations. Organic tickling scenarios are all that matter to me. Playful, and a times random, tickling that occurs among friends and significant others.

That was actually pretty interesting and informative, thanks for sharing your experience.

Unfortunately, I'm not super ticklish myself but there have been times where others (like my brother) have been able to tickle me. I've been trying to figure out what's so different about those times and what makes me tick and, like you said, I think part of it is due to trust/ease with the tickler, part of it is due to nerves/anxiousness, and part of it is due to unknown factors that I'm not entirely sure yet. The more at ease and comfortable I am, the more likely I am to feel ticklish. But still, that doesn't work all the time. I've been trying to figure out why. It's been a very confusing experience for me, especially since I crave being tickled.

What you said about being a control freak and having to allow yourself to be ticklish resonated with me and maybe I should look further into my reactions and try to control my instinctive defenses. I've been told I raise very high walls when I'm feeling vulnerable. I don't think it's a coincidence that I'm usually more ticklish when I'm caught by surprise and I'm not expecting it. I don't have time to raise any walls or resistance.

I also unconsciously try to hold in my laughter, just making a groaning whine to avoid actually laughing. I don't do that consciously and I'm not sure how to stop. My last Ler used to make me laugh with a joke or a funny comment to break my resistance. It worked quite well, if only temporarily.

Sorry for dumping my experience here but I'm curious to know what you think.

That was actually pretty interesting and informative, thanks for sharing your experience.

Unfortunately, I'm not super ticklish myself but there have been times where others (like my brother) have been able to tickle me. I've been trying to figure out what's so different about those times and what makes me tick and, like you said, I think part of it is due to trust/ease with the tickler, part of it is due to nerves/anxiousness, and part of it is due to unknown factors that I'm not entirely sure yet. The more at ease and comfortable I am, the more likely I am to feel ticklish. But still, that doesn't work all the time. I've been trying to figure out why. It's been a very confusing experience for me, especially since I crave being tickled.

What you said about being a control freak and having to allow yourself to be ticklish resonated with me and maybe I should look further into my reactions and try to control my instinctive defenses. I've been told I raise very high walls when I'm feeling vulnerable. I don't think it's a coincidence that I'm usually more ticklish when I'm caught by surprise and I'm not expecting it. I don't have time to raise any walls or resistance.

I also unconsciously try to hold in my laughter, just making a groaning whine to avoid actually laughing. I don't do that consciously and I'm not sure how to stop. My last Ler used to make me laugh with a joke or a funny comment to break my resistance. It worked quite well, if only temporarily.

Sorry for dumping my experience here but I'm curious to know what you think.

Hello Mortia, I'd like to begin by saying please don't ever apologize for sharing your thoughts, opinions, and feelings on here. That is why we are all here, so we can do exactly as you have done. Resonance, learning about others, and or bringing/receiving new prospects is one of my main goals for posting here or anywhere for that matter.

As far as your battle with ticklishness. It sounds like you are aware of some your barriers that enhanced sensitivity. Your Ler has a great strategy to get you comfortable by telling jokes and such before commencing with the tickling. My observation from the women I have tickled successfully in sessions is that I always start with asking them to articulate their boundaries (unless I am familiar with them). My internal narrative is so warped that I do anything I can to refute it. I tell myself I am undesirable, which makes me do anything in my power to minimize that undesirability.

I also don't start into tickling right away, except when provoked by them. I usually go for a massage, and check in at regular intervals. If I notice a slight jerk or wince, I make sure to follow-up about it. Perhaps they can sense that I care about their experience as much as my own.

Sensation play can help create more overall sensitivity. I notice some Lers tend to apply significant pressure and move vigorously with little variation. changing speed and technique irregularly and pressure shifting are pretty effective, but above all patience and communication seems to have worked well for me. It's clearly not 100% effective, because at least two women that I session with from time to time have intermittent bouts of ticklishness. I still session with them because I appreciate their personalities and their feet are gorgeous.

Perhaps, if your comfort level allows, you can try being blindfolded or on your stomach that way you can't see where its coming from.

As for when you were ticklish with your brother, did you like being tickled even back then or were you more distressed? I ask, because when someone tries to avoid laughing during tickling, it makes me think they want to keep it from continuing either consciously or subconsciously. Speaking for way I exhibit the repression, it is a function of control and self loathing. I hate the way I look and somewhere in my youth I convinced myself that I looked worse when I smiled. I tend to fight smiling, laughing, crying, ticklishness, and even orgasms.

I'm a mess. Anyways, hope my response helped in some way. I am also no expert, I just see things through my own filters and such.

Thanks,

K

Hi Mortia,

Not much more I can add too K response to you, when I read your message I myself was puzzled I just think it's about trying different things, a gd tickler is a patient tickler who takes the time too listen and work with the person he/she is tickling.
Sometimes it's not going work right off for example my gf was new to tickling and she is normally a very closed off person so it took some time too get her use to my fetish. Thankfully for me she doesn't mind it and now she enjoys when I tickle her. Yes she's protective over that and that's fine but that was just about taking the time and communicating and experimenting with what works on her and what best spots do what for example I learned her feet are great for tickling tickling her and getting full on laughter from her but her upper body when tickled she related that too more sensually so she likes the feeling of that more. However once I her resistance whails her underarms become more ticklish and sometimes she finds if she is turned on more before the tickling all her sensitive increases. So I am not saying you have too be in that state but what I am saying is every person is different but once you understand what's works which you can find thru experimenting and talking too your ler it can enhance all.
Hard work always pays off XD

Hello Mortia, I'd like to begin by saying please don't ever apologize for sharing your thoughts, opinions, and feelings on here. That is why we are all here, so we can do exactly as you have done. Resonance, learning about others, and or bringing/receiving new prospects is one of my main goals for posting here or anywhere for that matter.

As far as your battle with ticklishness. It sounds like you are aware of some your barriers that enhanced sensitivity. Your Ler has a great strategy to get you comfortable by telling jokes and such before commencing with the tickling. My observation from the women I have tickled successfully in sessions is that I always start with asking them to articulate their boundaries (unless I am familiar with them). My internal narrative is so warped that I do anything I can to refute it. I tell myself I am undesirable, which makes me do anything in my power to minimize that undesirability.

I also don't start into tickling right away, except when provoked by them. I usually go for a massage, and check in at regular intervals. If I notice a slight jerk or wince, I make sure to follow-up about it. Perhaps they can sense that I care about their experience as much as my own.

Sensation play can help create more overall sensitivity. I notice some Lers tend to apply significant pressure and move vigorously with little variation. changing speed and technique irregularly and pressure shifting are pretty effective, but above all patience and communication seems to have worked well for me. It's clearly not 100% effective, because at least two women that I session with from time to time have intermittent bouts of ticklishness. I still session with them because I appreciate their personalities and their feet are gorgeous.

Perhaps, if your comfort level allows, you can try being blindfolded or on your stomach that way you can't see where its coming from.

As for when you were ticklish with your brother, did you like being tickled even back then or were you more distressed? I ask, because when someone tries to avoid laughing during tickling, it makes me think they want to keep it from continuing either consciously or subconsciously. Speaking for way I exhibit the repression, it is a function of control and self loathing. I hate the way I look and somewhere in my youth I convinced myself that I looked worse when I smiled. I tend to fight smiling, laughing, crying, ticklishness, and even orgasms.

I'm a mess. Anyways, hope my response helped in some way. I am also no expert, I just see things through my own filters and such.

Thanks,

K

Thank you for your kind words, K. I only have my admittedly limited experience to go by so different perspectives definitely help.

From a "Lee's" perspective (and maybe even a woman's perspective), I can tell you that it's definitely comforting when a Ler seems interested in our comfort and wellbeing, and not just his own pleasure - especially when vulnerability and bondage might be involved. Trusting the Ler goes a long way to make me feel at ease and relaxed.

I've tried a blindfold once before, with the Ler I mentioned before, and from that experience, I wouldn't say that it particularly enhanced sensitivity but it certainly increased the surprise factor which, as stated before, seems to be one of the few things that definitely works with me.

Regarding my brother, I never let him tickle me for long because I feel weird and awkward. I have a tickle kink and he's my brother and even though he's doing it with the most innocent intentions, it doesn't mean the same to me as it does to him so it's a NOPE for me. And I do try to repress my laughter with him too.

Now that I think about it I've always tried to repress my laughter when tickled by someone I'm not comfortable sharing my kink with. I remember the first and only time I tried to get a back massage and I was surprised by an irresistible urge to laugh (the ticklishness is definitely present I guess). I tried repressing it because the lady was just being professional and it was not the appropriate time or place to let myself enjoy my kink. Tickling for me is intimate and kind of private and I might have gotten used to repressing it, even unconsciously with someone I'm more comfortable sharing my kink with.

Hi Mortia,

Not much more I can add too K response to you, when I read your message I myself was puzzled I just think it's about trying different things, a gd tickler is a patient tickler who takes the time too listen and work with the person he/she is tickling.
Sometimes it's not going work right off for example my gf was new to tickling and she is normally a very closed off person so it took some time too get her use to my fetish. Thankfully for me she doesn't mind it and now she enjoys when I tickle her. Yes she's protective over that and that's fine but that was just about taking the time and communicating and experimenting with what works on her and what best spots do what for example I learned her feet are great for tickling tickling her and getting full on laughter from her but her upper body when tickled she related that too more sensually so she likes the feeling of that more. However once I her resistance whails her underarms become more ticklish and sometimes she finds if she is turned on more before the tickling all her sensitive increases. So I am not saying you have too be in that state but what I am saying is every person is different but once you understand what's works which you can find thru experimenting and talking too your ler it can enhance all.
Hard work always pays off XD

I think for me it's actually the opposite 😅 I usually get less ticklish as time goes by and I get used to it or have time to build resistance. That's why the surprise factor is really important to me, or a constant change of pressures and spots. For me, it's like only the first touch is ticklish, but if you insist, it builds resistance. It's kind of frustrating because my Ler used to find a good spot but when he came back to it, it was nowhere to be found. I don't even know my tickle spots because they seem to be constantly changing... Needless to say, it's a bit difficult to tickle me. 😅 I don't blame my Ler at all for having a hard time; i barely understand it myself.

Hey Mortia,

Regarding your brother, I should have been more clear. In some cases people are tickled a lot when they are younger. They developed defense mechanisms to keep from being helpless. I was attempting to be an arm chair psychologist, which is an urge I need to depart from.

When I opened up about my fetish (via social media) I got some interesting responses. A few mentioned how they hate being tickled, and then shared some details that would be traumatizing to most sane
people.

In the case of very ticklish people, their agency is taken away when they are tickled. It’s one thing if it’s someone you trust and engage with enthusiastically, its another when those boundaries are trampled. In other cases, the sensitivity level is so high, it’s akin to pain. It’s amazing how some folks think scratching, pinching, and poking hard are viable techniques the across the board.

Extremely ticklish people - regardless of the circumstance - due roam the earth, but the vast majority are ticklish on a sliding scale, a person’s safety and empowerment can bring out the sensitivity.

Thanks,

K

Hey Mortia,

Regarding your brother, I should have been more clear. In some cases people are tickled a lot when they are younger. They developed defense mechanisms to keep from being helpless. I was attempting to be an arm chair psychologist, which is an urge I need to depart from.

When I opened up about my fetish (via social media) I got some interesting responses. A few mentioned how they hate being tickled, and then shared some details that would be traumatizing to most sane
people.

In the case of very ticklish people, their agency is taken away when they are tickled. It’s one thing if it’s someone you trust and engage with enthusiastically, its another when those boundaries are trampled. In other cases, the sensitivity level is so high, it’s akin to pain. It’s amazing how some folks think scratching, pinching, and poking hard are viable techniques the across the board.

Extremely ticklish people - regardless of the circumstance - due roam the earth, but the vast majority are ticklish on a sliding scale, a person’s safety and empowerment can bring out the sensitivity.

Thanks,

K
.. Mind blown!
You are really on fire with this subject K!

Hey Mortia,

When I opened up about my fetish (via social media) I got some interesting responses. A few mentioned how they hate being tickled, and then shared some details that would be traumatizing to most sane people.

Thanks,

K

That's an interesting perspective but I don't think that's the case for me. I wasn't tickled a lot when I was younger (by neither my brother or anyone else) and when I was it was never for more than a few seconds. I don't really have any bad tickle association to justify my defenses. It's probably more an inability to let myself feel vulnerable...

Did you really share your fetish on social media? Your personal one, with friends and family? If so, that's bold. I would never be capable of doing that.

That's an interesting perspective but I don't think that's the case for me. I wasn't tickled a lot when I was younger (by neither my brother or anyone else) and when I was it was never for more than a few seconds. I don't really have any bad tickle association to justify my defenses. It's probably more an inability to let myself feel vulnerable...

Did you really share your fetish on social media? Your personal one, with friends and family? If so, that's bold. I would never be capable of doing that.

Hey Mortia,

I went through a tough stretch that included multiple failed suicide attempts. I wanted to see if my self hatred was justified, so I started emptying my “closet” so to speak. My foot fetish and tickle fetish being among those “skeletons”.

My immediate family is not on Social Media but my extended family is. I share many of my experiences there. To be blunt, if I killed myself one day, my account would show a whole record of why that might have happened. That is how my openness started.

It’s now evolved to, I only want people I my life who accept or at least tolerate me and my issues as I try to work through them. I still struggle with suicidal ideation and always with self loathing. I’m sure part of why I am open to everyone on SM is because I am engaging in self sabotage. I was sure when I began that I would lose all my friends.

When I say open, I mean fetishes, suicidal tendencies, self hate, past transgressions, emphasis on failures, processing events, and my struggle to recover from it all. It isn’t all dark, I talk about whatever is on my mind. I support others, and talk about successes and stuff that I love too. However, I am vulnerable, yes.

Thanks

K

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back