• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A.U.N.T. 2020 Albany Super Bowl Weekend Tickle Gathering

Rustenexcel87

Verified
This event is currently sold out as we have reach capacity.

After an amazing time last year, it is my honor and privilege to formally announce that registration is now open for* A.U.N.T. 2020, our annual gathering of like-minded people into tickling in Albany, New York.

Here is the Fetlife event link: https://fetlife.com/events/847941

For those of you not in the know, A.U.N.T. stands for Albany United Network of Ticklephiles. Need an alibi to come? You can always tell people that you are going to spend time with the AUNT this weekend.*

As has been the tradition, we will once again come together on Super Bowl weekend. This year, the event will officially run from the evening of ‪Friday, January 31, 2020‬ (National Tickling Day, believe it or not) until the morning of ‪Monday, February 3, 2020‬.*

The fee for the event is $35 per person. As always, we will have a hospitality suite in which our guests can socialize, session, and enjoy some refreshments throughout the weekend. The $35 fee covers the rental cost of this hospitality suite, as well as the refreshments served. If we get enough registrants, your registration fee will also include ‪‪Friday night‬‬'s dinner. Last year, we were able to provide pizza for all of our guests.**

The hotel that hosted this event in the past no longer exists; however, because of our long standing relationship with the property, we were able to secure space at another property of the same brand. I think everyone will be happy with this new location, as it is near the airport and train station, and it has an indoor heated pool.

Please see the following special rates for this gathering we have arranged:
1 bedroom suites (sleeps up to 4 people) -- $129+ tax per night
2 bedroom* suites (sleeps up to 6 people) -- $139+ tax per night
A studio 2 queen suite (sleeps up to 4). or a studio king suite (sleeps up to 2) -- $104+ tax per night
FYI, tax in the area is 14%*

This weekend is similar to a college dorm setting, with a group of like-minded people just hanging out. If you've never attended the Albany event, here is an example of past weekends:
On Friday, we usually serve pizza for dinner (provided we have enough guests). Everyone mills about the hospitality suite. We kick back a few drinks. Some sit around talking, others break out the board games, and others elect to spend some private time together in their personal hotel rooms having a few laughs (if you catch my drift). We are usually up 'till the wee hours of the morning. In the past, we have also had some rope classes for those who were interested.*

Saturday is just a really chill day of relaxation. People come and go out of the hospitality suite. Some play board games, others take time to session with those they have arranged to play with. Some decide to do a vanilla activity (in the past some visited a local escape room for some good clean fun). This year I hope to have an indoor pool party at some point that day, depending on interest . A class or demonstration might be scheduled.*

‪‪Saturday evening‬, we break up into large groups depending on our cravings, and find places for dinner and more hanging out.*

Sundays usually include a* delectable breakfast cooked by some of our guests (I’m working on keeping that tradition alive. Keep your fingers crossed.) The atmosphere is very relaxed. People take time to play and just hang out.*
Some of our musically gifted guests bring their musical instruments and perform for us. One of my personal favorite moments of past two years' festivities was just sitting around the hospitality suite, singing all sorts of songs while some our guests rocked out on the acoustic guitars and ukulele.‬

‪‪Sunday evening‬‬ is our pot luck Super Bowl party. The hotel rooms include a kitchenette, and several of us cook for the big game (although it is not required.) Those interested in football watch the game, others watch for the commercials & halftime show, and others (myself included) elect to sneak off to their rooms for more play.

‪Monday morning, some of us usually go out to breakfast before saying our tearful goodbyes.‬‬

Sounds fun, right? We’ve had a blast over the years. Now it’s time to do it all over again! Come one, come all!*

If you know me and you wish to attend, send your $35 registration fee via Paypal to*our new payment address: [email protected] Please send your payment to 'friends and family' (not 'goods and services' so we will not incur a fee). If you want to use Venmo, please contact me first.*Include your full name, TMF or Fetlife name (please specify) and return e-mail in the message with your payment.

Once the money is sent, please send me a private message here (or on vanilla social media if we are connected). I will then send you a link giving you the location of the event, and enabling you to make your hotel reservation with our group rate.*

In order to assure a safe environment for our guests, I must insist on a vetting process for this event. If you have not attended before and/or I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting you, please send me a PM on Fetlife or TMF. I’ll respond promptly and explain how I go about vetting new guests.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I will get back to you ASAP.*
Here’s to spending time with old friends, and making new ones in the process! I hope to see you all this winter in Albany!*

Last edited:
This event is not to be missed! It’s a highlight for us! Fantastic organizers and attendees, awesome food, events and play, and hell....they even have this big football game thing on Sunday night that they do if you truly can’t find anything else to keep you busy :D
Don’t miss it!!!!! Oh yeah......Dutch Blitz!!

Sounds like a blast. Too bad we can't seem to get anything even off the ground here in Texas

A big thank you to all who organized this event, cooked for it, and did all the work required to make it a truly wonderful weekend! :bouncybou

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back