• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and hypnosis

tickletori99

Has anybody here tried to combine tickling with hypnosis? For example letting the mind of the lee think that they are tickled even worse than they are or not letting them move so that bondage is not required, or even feel the tickling without touching?

This sounds like a lot of fun. Unbound tickling and having the lee just try to lay stll is fun. If I could hypnotize them, that would turn things up.

Yes I have many times! you just have to becarfule about the Hynosis part and make sure you are not bringing up a bad memory when you are tyring to suggest to them to be more ticklish! it works over skype too!

Currently 1/3 of the way through “Mind Play” an intro to erotic hypnosis. Hoping to incorporate it it soon with my ticklee. I have tons of devious ideas!

Hypnosis is actually something I am quite interested in. I have never experienced it with another person, but I have watched pretty much every video on youtube that combines tickling and hypnosis, and would love to one day experience that with another person as well!

I have tried it and it's very fun. The most intense was with Lex, who owns YouTube channel Entrancement. Definitely check out his channel, as there are many tickling hypnosis videos. Also, turning on/off ticklishness was one of the first things he experimented with. 😁

We played over the phone a few times. I have to say that I was very much a skeptic at first, but found that I was a very suggestible subject. 😅 All hypnosis is self hypnosis to a point, and you need a lot of trust to be willing to go down this rabbit hole with a hypnotist. Do be careful who you play with, as not all hypnotists play nice. Some like to "drop" you at random and without your consent, which is a big no no in the tist community, unless you're specifically wanting "non consensual" play.

So , I definitely had a lot of fun exploring hypnotic tickling, although I haven't played for a long time.

Check out Alan Sands for stage hypnosis that usually involves grabbing the person's foot beside you and scratching to make your foot less ichy. Some videos on youtube and more on dailymotion. Would love to see some of his paid video collection.

I have tried hypnosis to great success in my sessions! It's a technique that needs a lot of trust and understanding between the 'lee and 'ler and I've normally reserved it for a few sessions in.

Never hypnosis specifically. I like to play with the power of suggestion, though you'll have to pm me for more info as I don't want to reveal secrets openly on a forum where I may meet a ticklee ;)

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back