• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sessions

Ita24

TMF Regular
I see all kinds of posts and comments on this site by people talking about tickling sessions they've had. Where do you find these people to have sessions with? I'm obviously not talking about people who tickle with their friends or significant others. I mean like people who pay or get paid for tickling sessions, or even people who meet up for a mutual session with someone who shares this interest...where do you find your people?

I have found some people on here. I post looking for sessions. Plus I went to a munch and met someone there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been very lucky in my relationships in recent years. But I have, in the past, paid for sessions. The place I went to closed quite a few years ago, so I cannot recommend it. My experiences ranged for one poor to one beyond excellent. Fortunately, (or perhaps not lol) the first sessions were very positive and that kept me going back.

I have "sessioned" with almost everyone I've ever dated, but that isn't the way I'd phrase it normally

For paid sessions you can find numerous bdsm dungeons in most big cities (LA, Philly, Atlanta, etc..). Just start to search out, there is a lot! When you find folks that are into meeting up and having tickling sessions let me know!! Lol!

https://www.sessiongirls.com/ - fetish site - mainly wrestling base - which features some women who list "tickle-Wrestling" in
their category list. Find women who either live or may visit your area - i personally have had a great tickling life with female
friends, ex gfs, etc, but also have had really good professional and official sessions from there.

I'll second what pshort20 says about www.sessiongirls.com and add www.wb270.com. Both sites are for touring session wrestlers but in my experience most will entertain other fetish work, depending on the nature of it. I've reached out to four women from the sites about tickling with them as lee and only one ever declined.

I have used social media. Look up your favorite models and ask about sessions when they come to your area. Just remember that they are a person and are taking a big risk in inviting you into a room having never met you.

I would say I just got lucky. Met my ler at a dance class. We had a casual fling then one day he asked me if I was into bondage. I replied yes but only being restrained and tickle tortured. The rest is history.

I would say I just got lucky. Met my ler at a dance class. We had a casual fling then one day he asked me if I was into bondage. I replied yes but only being restrained and tickle tortured. The rest is history.

How long did you know him beforehand? I ask because I feel like I have to establish that I am safe male to be around via evidence before attempting such things.

Thanks,

k

Fetlife can be kind of hit or miss, but it is good for sorting by location. Similar to this, but for general kink, and more in a social network format than forum. A few people I’ve met run professional paid sessions/pages through fetlife, but that’s where I met most of the people I sessioned with just for fun.

Best of luck!

I have used social media. Look up your favorite models and ask about sessions when they come to your area. Just remember that they are a person and are taking a big risk in inviting you into a room having never met you.

Well taken point - they are meeting (at least on first occasion) a stranger in a hotel room - if you have references its one thing, but a lot of them (understandably) will not agree to bondage or only light bondage, which one wrestler showed me would involve tying wrists and ankles with nylons and not too tight - easy to slip out of if they feel unsafe. I know of at least one instance where the woman was in hand cuffs and the key broke! Patron was panicking they would have to call a locksmith or even the cops - girl kept her head and soaked wrists with liquid soap and was able to wiggle hands out.

Many of the models seem to live in the Tampa St. Pete area. If you're willing to travel there, you can contact them. Most are on social media or have a contact email on their own website or clips4sale page. For example, Terra Mizu's email is headed on/at:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/91907/terras-temptations

Also, as mentioned, many of them travel/tour around the country and some around the world. Hope that helps.

How long did you know him beforehand? I ask because I feel like I have to establish that I am safe male to be around via evidence before attempting such things.

Thanks,

k

Less than a year. But we were kinda friends with benefits beforehand already.

I take the time to get to know someone on here, then work our way toward meeting in person. But it’s been a very long time since that happened. And don’t dismiss friends and significant others. I’ve turned a few and had sessions that way too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if your anywhere near central pa or feel like a drive to this area, I'm sure we could help you out,,just PM us,,,

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back