• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who here is 50+ and a tickler?

55, in shape and find it very difficult to find willing participants

Why's that?

I'm over the 50 mark and sadly, not anywhere as active as I once was. In my hey-day, I got in more tickling than you can imagine! I have been tickling as long as I can remember, probably since I was around 4. Now, it's really hard to find anyone to indulge me, though I don't really try that hard either. :(

So have you lost interest somewhat?

I'm 52 and very active as a tickler. Lots of single or divorced women in my area that want someone just to hang out with. Life isn't horrible right now!

Glad to hear! :)

Yes, female though.

Same I'm not into tickling men either.

My girlfriend is good with it. Has been pretty much from the start. Very open minded, so her willingness hasnt been an issue. Just don't get a lot of free time to engage in it as much as I'd like.

Good to hear, shame about the free time though!

50+ here, still at it; married to the best 'lee ever.

Oh that's sweet :)

Still got a whole 8 years before 50!

Turned 50 this year.....which just shocked someone half my age I just told! Which makes me feel pretty, pretty, pretty good! :D

Not actively tickling, though I almost got someone earlier this summer. Last girl I got was two years ago, at a bar. She was in her late 20s. ;)

Curb your enthusiasm reference? Love that show!

Sounds like a fun time at the bar, hope you get some more experiences soon :)

Another 49-year-old here. Just started dating someone and she's fascinated by both of my fetishes (feet and tickling). We've only been dating since August and we've had several sessions together.

Nice, I'm happy for you :)

Been a Ler my whole life and fortunately enjoying it as much as ever.

I'm 52 and very active as a tickler. Lots of single or divorced women in my area that want someone just to hang out with. Life isn't horrible right now!

I've always been intrigued by this dynamic, as I have suspected that many older divorced/single women crave intimacy/touch beyond the usual slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am that their ex husbands or boyfriends wanted and are more amenable to trying stuff like tickling than 20- and 30-something women, who are more hard-wired for "intercourse. Must make babies."

I've always been intrigued by this dynamic, as I have suspected that many older divorced/single women crave intimacy/touch beyond the usual slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am that their ex husbands or boyfriends wanted and are more amenable to trying stuff like tickling than 20- and 30-something women, who are more hard-wired for "intercourse. Must make babies."

This has been my experience too. The woman I'm seeing now is 47 going on 48.

I am in my late 60's. Would love to tickle someone. My wife has some of the most beautiful feet and she's NOT ticklish. This is killing me. Why I keep trying I will never know. Nothing. Not ticklish anywhere else either.

Over 50, but in great shape due to good genes! I am told I look 40s at best! Still active tickler! Wish I could find a female lee near me!

49 and kickin here!!
I'm looking forward to 50!
Mature Lees are my favorite!!

To those looking for someone to tickle I wish you luck :)

I’m a 50 year old Ler with lots of tickle experience
Care to chat, feel free to message me

52 and kicking here! Mature Lady Lees are my favorite!

LBFT

50 and still active...will be engaging in some fun in a couple weeks with a friend...she's awesome

Is there anybody in 50+ looking for a ticklee to tickle? I am looking for an older guy :)

I had to chuckle when I saw your question. What older tickler wouldn't be? If that's you in the pic on your post, I'd love to tickle those feet! And anywhere else you wanted to be tickled!!! :p

hell yeah, i'm game, i am in the chicago illinois area.

steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back