• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who here is 50+ and a tickler?

I’m 51. Still tickling although not as often as I once did.

I hear ya there! I will turn 65 Wednesday and it's been around two years since these fingers have landed on ticklish flesh! :(

Right here, boomer! I'm a switch, actually. In the mid 2000s I hosted or co-hosted private parties. I've shot a couple of videos for other companies as well. Haven't seen too much action lately. The group we tried to start a year or two ago died out quickly as per usual in this area.

View attachment Constance reaction 2.JPG

early 50s from the uk and still actively having a good time. lol
have facilitated sessions over the past 15 years for a very good female lee friend, and produced videos for a clips for sale site.

60 and very active ler. Re-married recently to a beautiful and very ticklish (especially feet) petite lady, same age but who looks 45. Both of us in excellent health and shape. She loves being a lee, role playing with restraints and toys. All new to her. I'm livin a tickler's dream.

She loves being a lee, role playing with restraints and toys. All new to her. I'm livin a tickler's dream.

Indeed you are. Women like that are the best. She's had a lifetime of experience but you can take her to a whole new level. :)

53 yrs young. Started ticking girls/ womens feet at 3 or 4 years old. Still love it more than ever!

55 here and i have been a tickler since i was 2 or 3. Its still as much a rush today as ever. Love to tickle...

Last edited:
This thread has been chosen as the TMF Post of the Week and will be featured and talked about tonight on RobAce Radio. Thanks for the great conversation, I hope I will be able to add in some other thoughts that keeps the discussion going.

Rob

55, male switch and very tired of the age bias! I keep myself in great shape!

I'm 49 and turn 50 next February. I love tickling. I'm single, in the Salt Lake City, Utah area, and have a very hard time trying to find a nice lady who'd interested. Very frustrating, let me tell you. I've had a foot fetish and tickling since I was in elementary school. Go figure.

i'll be 60 this year and extremely ticklish. I visit a very good freind of mine that i've known for over 20 years a few times a year for a tickle session. she uses a folding table with restraints and foot stocks. after i'm strapped to the table, she will go to town with her wicked nails. she always wonder how someone my age can still be sooooo ticklish but she loves tickling me. recently she's talking about getting one of her girlfriends to join her but i dont know. I'm pretty exhausted with one girl after the session.

Turning 56 next month and I have been a devoted "LER" since I was about 5 years old.

I am a switch-tired of the age bias. I’m in great shape and ready to play

Last edited:
61!

While my brain can't believe I'm 61, my body does it's best to remind my brain in the morning when I get up. Still active, tho not enoough!

So far, I’ve got you all beat at 68! A foot tickler since as early as I can remember, and that was about age three!!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back