• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone remember this webcomic?

Mr. Roboto

TMF Regular
I can barely remember it, but I believe the art was anime-inspired and it starred two girls - one with big round glasses I think and the other more like a ditzy blonde. It wasn't necessary fetish themed, but it had two tickle scenes that I distinctly remember.

1. This was a long one, but it was a multipage comic showing a closeup of the ditzy girl lying in bed before busting out in riotous laughter in her sleep. In the final panel, we see the w girl with glasses tickling her feet (possibly holding a dog, who's licking them?)

2. During some kind of beach outing, the girl with glasses is fighting with another character in the water (maybe the ditzy girl?) At one point, we get a profile view of the girl with glasses getting her feet tickled by the other girl from under the water using an octopus.

I'm at my wits end trying to remember what it was called... hoping someone here might.

Here you are. took an hour to find, but I remembered this comic as I was rather fond of it. You'll have to find the tickling art yourself, but the octopus one I beleive takes place when they are on a deserted island or soemthing.

https://joshlesnick.horse/?series=wendy&p=1

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back