• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A re-introduction of sorts

RobAce

Verified
After a longer than expected hiatus from the forum, I find myself ready to be active again. I missed this community more than I thought. But now that kids are grown and need less of my day to day guidance, medical procedures at a standstill, and my loving wife supportive of me...it's time for me to become more active in the community that has brought me so much love, confidence, and many lifelong friendships.

A bit about me, I'm from the pre-forum days. My roots go back to exchanging letters and meetings with like minded people since the early 1990s. Wrote stories under Ace919 and active with IRC and newsgroups. This community has through many evolutions over the decades, from a time when information, pictures and videos were hard to find and a lot of us mailed CDs or floppy disks to one another.

Now we are in a content heavy age. I remember when I could count the number of producers on one hand, now they seem to be everywhere. The amount of information that is available to those just finding their way is truly mindboggling compared to what I had available during my kink awakening and growth.

But I still find the human connection the most important. Being able to talk openly and freely with others meant more than than I could ever expres. I have been blessed that so many of the relationships I started here on the TMF a decade ago or longer have become a part of my daily life rather than just my fetish world. Those friendships and relationships have made my life better, and I wouldn't have them without the TMF.

So, just to sum up...this forum, our little home on the internet, has always been about more than a place to read, look at pictures or videos. It was created to be a platform for like minded people to have a place to be themselves, with no judgement. A place to become a part of a community and build lifelong friendships and relationships. At the core that is what the TMF is. A community. And you only get out of it what you put into it.

I'm happy to be active again, and offer my services, experience, and ears to those finding their way still.

All my best to all of you. And feel free to message me anytime.

Rob

Welcome back, Rob! It's great to see you active again, you've been missed :)

I would post a picture of a bat or say something snarky about tacos, but I shall restrain myself. Good to see you back, sir! =D

After a longer than expected hiatus from the forum, I find myself ready to be active again. I missed this community more than I thought. But now that kids are grown and need less of my day to day guidance, medical procedures at a standstill, and my loving wife supportive of me...it's time for me to become more active in the community that has brought me so much love, confidence, and many lifelong friendships.

A bit about me, I'm from the pre-forum days. My roots go back to exchanging letters and meetings with like minded people since the early 1990s. Wrote stories under Ace919 and active with IRC and newsgroups. This community has through many evolutions over the decades, from a time when information, pictures and videos were hard to find and a lot of us mailed CDs or floppy disks to one another.

Now we are in a content heavy age. I remember when I could count the number of producers on one hand, now they seem to be everywhere. The amount of information that is available to those just finding their way is truly mindboggling compared to what I had available during my kink awakening and growth.

But I still find the human connection the most important. Being able to talk openly and freely with others meant more than than I could ever expres. I have been blessed that so many of the relationships I started here on the TMF a decade ago or longer have become a part of my daily life rather than just my fetish world. Those friendships and relationships have made my life better, and I wouldn't have them without the TMF.

So, just to sum up...this forum, our little home on the internet, has always been about more than a place to read, look at pictures or videos. It was created to be a platform for like minded people to have a place to be themselves, with no judgement. A place to become a part of a community and build lifelong friendships and relationships. At the core that is what the TMF is. A community. And you only get out of it what you put into it.

I'm happy to be active again, and offer my services, experience, and ears to those finding their way still.

All my best to all of you. And feel free to message me anytime.

Rob

Good to see you again, Rob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back