• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carlina - Part 2 (of 4) [cruel, sexual, abusive]

mch5

TMF Regular
TDGRID – Secret operations
The story of: Carlina
Part 2 (of 4)

It wasn’t overwhelming as before. Yet, those things, slowly crawling over her feet, randomly moving, crisscrossing, it tickled. So Carlina was breathing fast again, fighting every twitching urge to giggle. Her 3 torturers stood around her, watching, taking notes.
“Please… I can’t…” Carlina struggled to keep a straight face, a sad face. “Please what?” asked X38, not taking a eyes away from her tablet. Carlina tried to take a deep breath and talk, Her breasts still in her tight sports bra rised in attempt to inhale, “It ticHe-ls…” and failed. A tiny giggle escaped.

X38 looked down on her “Of course it tickles, it’s supposed to. Besides, it’s the lowest setting, we just have to finish these reports here and we’ll go on with stage 4.” And then, as if noticing for the first time, she added “R12, it’s looks like our subject is really struggling, help her laugh, increase the level to 1.8.”

“Nooo! Please! I ca…” Carlina cried out but it was too late, the tickling of her feet was intensified. “ehhk Ha ha ha nHa… Plha.. ha ha… ehhk StoHop heet ha”’ All her muscle tensed, pulling at the metal mesh that held her so tight, on her knees, and her straightened back, arms sweaty, behind her head. But nothing happened, not an inch of escape. “ehhk Ha ha hal ha..phe… ha…” her ribs deflating like a punctured tire.. “ehhk Ha ha ha hae… hah… he..k…”

X38 turned to U61 and said “Cut it” and nodded toward Carlina. “Is it going to stop now ?” Thought Carlina in an immediate shred of hope, still laughing “ehhk Ha ha hak Hch… ha… hchchh… ehhk plHe he ha hah… ss…ha… heh…” She could barely see anything with all the tears and squinting as U61 came behind her.

She imagined - “ehhk Ha ha ha ha… hae… hha…” – how that young U61 – “ehhk Ha happ he hhe… hha… h…” – walking slowly – “ehhk pHa ha ha ha… ha… he…” – step by step – “ehhk hha hei ha hhch… hh… heh…” – by step – “ehhk Hhe ha ha ha… ha… ehh…” – like in slow motion – “ehhk hae ha ha ihha… ha… hh…” – behind her – “ehhk Ha ha hhe ha… he… hee…” – then with one hand – “ehhk hHa ha ha ha… eha… hae…” – reaching out – “ehhk Hea ha hhe… he… hhe…” – to some invisible switch – “ehhhk kHa ha he he… ha… hhee…” – and… - “ehhkkkk hha haha ha… ha… he…kk…” – It didn’t stop. Because that didn’t happen.

Carlina felt something small and metallic touching her back “ehhk Haakk ha ha ha… hech… nha…” it was tugging at her bra “ehhk Ha hae he ha… “ Scissors! “hhe… hhnnh…”. U61 was cutting off Carlina’s bra, then her panties… “ehhk NnHa ha he ha… ohh… ho… ehhk Hannn oho he ha… hha.. ha…” Carlina was trying to protest, but only laughter came out.

Carlina was now totally naked. Her firm perfectly round breasts, dangled with the rhythm of her laughter, over her now even more exposed ribs, “ehhk Hae ha nha..ha… haoh..” the cool air caressing her most wet and private, shaved place, wet from sweat and urine. She laughed and laughed “ehhk Ha he ha ha… hhe… hhlp…" hopelessly “ehhk hHa ha hh ehe… he…kkh…”… into breathlessness… “ehhk hhe hhah hh hhhe… kkk…hkk…”

“Good. Very Good. R12, slowly lower the intensity, She seems exhausted. I want her to drift out..”. R12 slowly worked the controls on her tablet’s touch-screen. Watching Carlina’s laughter subsiding, slowly, regaining a more normalized breathing. Then sleep took over.

Somewhere in that big, mysterious and tortuous bus, there is another room. A smaller room, And in that room, there was a box, Unoriginally named “the Box”. The Box was an horizontal cabinet that was carefully designed Not to resemble a coffin, but it was definitely in the right size to be one. Yet, there was nothing dead in that soundproofed thing, on the contrary. The inside of the Box now filled with the very much alive and laughing body of J70!

“heekha Ha ha ha ha ha ha… hahhchhha… heekha kHa ha ha ha haha… hahhcha… heekhahh Hae ha ha hee ha ha… hahhhhakk… heeeekahha Ha ha haha haw… hahhchhcha…” J70 laughed hard as her feet, armpits, waists and under her knees, were relentlessly tickled with 8 mechanical hands while another 4 held her arms up and her legs apart. “heehkha Hah ha ha hahaha… hachhchhha… heeeekha ahHa haha ha ha ha… hhchhheae…”

J70’s 52 years old, naked, body was in stress of uncontrollable laughter that went for an hour and a half, thanks to years of training, the high pressure of oxygen in the Box and TDGRID’s special blend of Mind-Unaltering drugs that kept her awake and probably also.. sane. “hehhekha Haha ha ha ha hah… hahhchhchakk…” She was actually enjoying this, She wanted this, she needed it. It was, after all, her own daughter in the Silver Room, being tortured for an attempt of Re-education… or is it Reprogramming? No, she had to release herself from all these “falsely Mother instincts”.

So, right after looking into her daughter’s crying brown eyes, J70, almost - ran out, and put herself in the Box. she had set the device on 70% power (60% usually was her limit), lowered the safety mechanism to minimum and hit the “Start” (she didn’t clicked On the Orgasm option). Instantly, her hands were pulled up, legs down and apart, and the giggles began, turning seconds later to a full belly laughter. “heeekha Hak ha ha ha ha kha…kk.. hahhchchchchhhha… heekha Hha ha ha haa ha… hahhckhheeka…”

The moment the Box was in action, it couldn’t be stopped unless on emergency. The timer was set to 1 hour and 50 minutes, the default cycle time. J70’s heart was beating hard and fast, but the device did not sense any danger. “heekha Hha ha ha ha haha… hahhhhha…hch..” j70’s skin jiggled on her belly “hekhak Hha ha haha hahah… hahhh-hha…hai-ch..kk” as in Neverending explosion, laughter erupted with every touch “hekkkekha ha hahhh ha haha… hhahhhh…hchhhkkk..” it was getting too much...
There were only few minutes left but the program wasn’t done yet. A wide circular device was going down over her belly, it had a small soft brush close to its center, just over her bellybutton. At the edges of the circle frame, were 12 triple-joint mechanical fingers that wiggled with “exciement”.

J70 was already frantic, laughing out of her mind! “heeeehha hhr ha ha ha… hhhhhha…kh..k....” and then, it touched her belly, turning, sweeping her bellybutton which danced as the laughter waved… “heeeeeekhaha Ha haha… ha haha ha heee… hha…hhhea..ehe…” the wiggling fingers tugged, pulled and scratched her belly in multiple directions while the mechanical hands kept going, “heekha Ha ha haha haha ha ha…hhhehe…” at her armpits, waists, feet… her sagging breasts vibrated, nipples hard, It was inevitable!

It was over. Though the tickling stopped quite abruptly, all tickling elements detracted into their hides, the Box still held her. It waited for the giggles to fade away, and then – “Operation complete! Patient un-restrained.” the voice said. The Box opened up.
When J70 got out of the Box, she felt “refreshed”. After the treatment, a small nap, a pill for the headache and a bottle of water, it was time to do her job. U61 waited outside the Box room, “I’m due to my… daily treatment” she excused shyly. “Go ahead, I’m done” J70 smiled. As she turned toward the Silver room, J70 glimpsed at U61 setting up her time in the Box: 25% and Orgasm Enabled. J70’s smiled widened.

In the Silver room, Carlina was on the padded floor, lying down, unrestrained, naked and asleep. X38 and R12 were busy detaching the metal mesh and setting up a reclined table, which was also padded. J70 knelt down over her daughter’s unconscious form, wiping traces of tears from her cheek. “Hold on, Dorogaya moya,” she whispered, smiling, “just a bit longer and everything will be good again.” And then she added “or you’ll get to be one of us.”.

J70 turned to X38 “She must eat, she still have much to endure.”. X38 nodded “U61! Oh, hmm” she stopped mid sentence, remembering where U61 is, “R12, bring the tray and wake her up.” R12 complied, she went away and returned a couple minutes later, holding a tray with a sandwich and a bottled water. R12 rested the tray on the floor and touched Carlina’s left shoulder, shoving her gently. The subject woke up in terror.

X38 spoke in a serious tone “Listen up Carlina!”, imitating an army behavior “These are not just a simple high-heels shoes you’re wearing now, it’s called Smilers. It will tickle you, to death! By command.” She strolled the room. “Do not try to break it, or it will be activated! Do not try to remove it, or it will be activated!”, she walked closer to Carlina and stood over her “Do Not even try to stand up!...” she warned. Turning to R12 “If she even try doing anything but eat… you pull that switch.” Pointing at Carlina “GOT IT?!”.
R12 looked at X38’s eyes “Sir, Yes Sir!”. For a long moment, the silence pierced the air, and then both, R12 and X38, broke into laughter.

J70 just smiled, “Eat, you’ll need the strength.” She said to her daughter, knowing what comes next. Carlina looked at the shoes.
“Please, please, let me go.. this is insane…” Carlina finally said, now, looking at her mother “Why are you doing this, mom?!” Searching for any sign of empathy “I’m scared…”, tears rolled down her face. But all J70 said was “It’s vegan. ‘Humus’ with tomatoes an..”. “I’m going to die.” Carlina cut her off. J70 wasn’t smiling anymore “No. You are just going to laugh.” And turned to do what ever task she had to do.

Suddenly, Carlina jumped to her feet and started toward the door. It took less than a micro second and there was a tiny beep. At that moment, She felt as if a hundred of “worms” crawled over her soles, some pushing her toes apart, some wiggling all over her archs. “Noooooooooo!” she screamed, falling to the floor, trying to remove the torturing shoes. “Fuck You! Get it off me! Stop it!!!” She cried, trying to separate the device from her skin by inserting her fingers to any gap she could find “Stop It! Help! Help!” <twitch> “Heeehlp… Stoooohoppp!’ <twitch twitch>… and laugh… “ehhk Ha ha kha haa… hp…hih… ehhk pleHa ha ha hss… ha…hha…”
They let her laugh for a couple more minutes before they turned the Smilers off. When she finally could breath again, Carlina sat on the floor and ate. When she was done, she cried again. “That’s it, I’m going to die. I will loose my mind and die laughing.” She thought to herself. J70 wasn’t without emotions, but she knew better then showing it, “Ok, let’s continue, shell we?” she said, smiling.

They guided Carlina up on the table, there she was strapped again. This time, with her hands straight up-back and tight. Palms facing up/forward twisting in way that made her armpits also facing forward and stretched. Her legs spread apart to the maximum, 120 degrees angle, showing a clear view of her small clitoris and vaginal area. Her legs tied above the knees, under the knees and above the ankles. The Smilers seems to connect with some kind of a socket at the table’s end, and her feet were immobilized as well. She was totally exposed to every poking finger that might come.

X38 came closer to the table, she were wearing gloves “Sine you’ve signed the contract, I don’t have to, but I will give you a choice.”, J70 left the room. X38 continued “Before we tickle you again, I am going to give you some intense sexual stimulation. But… we can skip that if you prefer.” Carlina was about to speak but X38 quickly added “It’s your choice, we can skip straight to the tickling. But if you choose to proceed to the stimulation part and I see any negative response, we’ll start the ticking, immediately!”
Carlina didn’t need much time to think, anything… everything is better than being forced into mindless laughter again… that, she knew. “don’t skip” she said, trying not to cry. X38 then said “Very well.” And went away, returning seconds later with a device resembling a strange looking mushroom… or rather two mushrooms, one on top of the other.

Using 2 fingers, X38 spread Carlina’s lower “lips”, and inserted the device into her, it was warm. Carlina wanted to cry. It wasn’t unpleasant, that exactly what she was afraid of. But there was nothing she could do, just to endure. After the insertion, the device vibrated and waved, as if it was made of liquid. It touched her inside and out, it was as if it was a living thing. Carlina gasped, failing to hide her surprise. She thought “Oh god, I don’t want to enjoy that...”. A tear slipped; she must not resist! She gasped again “ohh”.

“how can something so evil can feel so good? She wanted to die! “oh g…” she breathed. How can that thing… be so… “haa” gentle ? it moved faster, touching her in all the right places! “Wha the Fuck?!” her mind screamed. She wanted to touch herself, hide this humiliating pleasure, to curve into a tiny ball of shame. “ohhh” so wonderful shame, “oh hh” she didn’t want to moan but her body didn’t care about what she wanted, “hh oh hh hh” she was sweating. an “ocean” between her legs. her back sticking to the table “ho ahhh”, breathing heavily. “aah!” she moaned. A drop of sweat rolled down her armpit and she loved it! And then She was vibrating, not the device, She was! Inside!

Time stopped. She felt like smiling, like all her body was “smiling”. But not her face. “Did I just enjoy my own rape?!” she thought, confused and ashamed. She knew exactly what was about to happen next. She wanted to beg for a moment, a minute, to rest… “but what good would it be?” she thought.

R12 and X38 were standing at each side of the table, one hand over Carlina’s armpit and the other at her side. They were preparing, counting backwards. Carlina was breathing deep, also preparing, preparing to go to hell.
“5… 4… 3… 2… “, She didn’t hear the “1”, but she felt the fingers, 20 fingers.

Carlina was about to scream, but failed “ehhk NaaaaHa ha he he… he… hee… ehhk Haap lha ha he… hesss… chsss… ehhk heHa phe ha ha… he… hee…” her belly twitch and vibrated in tiny spasm with the weakening laughter “ehhk Haa ha heh he… hhe… hh…”, mouth wide with horrific “joy”.

Carlina’s Breasts jiggled and moved as all the fingers wiggled around it, “ehhk Ha hah eehe he.. hee… hea…h… ehhk Hheh ha ha hha… he… hh…”, she begged with her eyes “Please let me breath!” but she could really only laugh “ehhk Heh ha he… hhaa… he..”, going more and more “ehhk Hhe he hch… hhhe… k… k…” silent “ehhk hhhkch hh hch… hh…k…k…k…”.

Will they ever stop? “ehk hhk…k…k…k…”

...To be continued...

-------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading ! I hope you Enjoyed it ! Comments are welcome !
See you on part 3...

Part 1 at http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?312036-Carlina-Part-1-(of-4)-cruel-sexual-abusive
Part 3 at http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...4)-cruel-sexual-abusive&p=4484785#post4484785

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back