• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story gf's sister

sammatt890

My girlfriends sister has the most ticklish feet i have ever seen - i just had to get that out of the way before i started! She always walks around the house barefoot, and is basically just asking to be tickled.

Anyhoo, we were at a party the other night, and she happened to run out of money. Now i was pretty drunk, but i'm never one to miss an opportunity!! I don't know where it came from, but out of the blue i suggested a small wager - i would bet her a drink that she couldn't hold out on me tickling her feet for 2 minutes. If she did then i owed her a drink, but if she didn't then she owed me a drink (i win both ways!!!)

But right then and there she whipped off her shoes and stuck her feet in my lap and said "do your worst!!". A lot of people around were wondering what the hell was going on, so i told her i would buy her the drink now, and then we'd carry out the wager when we got home that night.

Except... i was so wasted when i got home that i fell asleep on the stairs!! To cut a long story short, i talked to her about it in the morning and she said that she's up for it whenever we have time!

Lol that's a great time right there

Great setup! Please share the story, and any pictures you might take, when this happens.

XD great moments but sadly not too pass this time thanks too the curse of sleep XD hopefully you get a chance to wager! Thanks for sharing

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back