• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish couples and Nicolle (f/fm)

angelo1354

Hi,
This is my very first story i writed. Its not finished yet, bude i want share first chapters.
English is not my native language so I apologize for any mistakes in text.
This story is about very sexy idea of couples that are tickled together.
I hope you like it and if you dont, i will be very pleased for sharp criticism :)

Ticklish couples and Nicolle

Introduction:

My name is Lucas, and this story is about first tickling experience with my girlfriend Suzana, well, first couples experience. We both know for a long time, that we love tickling. We tickled each other so many times in thousands types of bondage. But one day we thought... its just not enough.

I think i could start by describing us. We both are 23 years old and have athletic figure. I am 6' 2.5 tall and Suzana 5' 2.5. Suzana have gorgeous blond hair and cutest little ticklish feet on the world. We both are insane ticklish, my worst spot is my but and her... of course feet.

As I said before, we needed something new and that thing was, we want be tickled together by another sexy girl. Not only that. We want be her slaves so she can do anything she want to us and we cant do anything. Just thinking about it drives us crazy.

I can say we were lucky, because i know this girl. Her name was Nicolle and we know each other from city. She was younger than us, just 19 years old, but i know her for some time and she told me one time in bar that she is dominant and she love it, but she dont have opportunities for trying it. Nicolle was devil, not just because of her perverted thoughts, but she looks like devil aswell. She was only 5' tall, thin and have bright red hair. When i first call her, she was little shy, but after some coffees with me and Suzana, she cant wait for that day.

We have set just one rule. No filming and no photos – this was important for us. I trusted her but you never know if people just lost camera, get some virus to pc. Its better not have photos at all. In everything else we gave Nicolle absolute power. We love tickling, but she can do whatever she love and most important thing, we agreed on " no safeword ". We hate safeword, if there is way out, we dont enjoy it.

Chapter 1 – She is here

Nicolle was as accurate as a swiss watch. We agreed that she will come at eight AM and leave eight PM.
In this time, we are just her slaves and she can do whatever she wants. We had little talk, coffee and then it all started. She commanded us to strip completely, put our hands behind head and just wait. We were just standing in this position and looking at her. She started walking around us and slowly tickled us all over the body. It was just light tickling so it was more pleasant than torture. Then she started do something interesting. She know she can do anything she want, so she start taunting Suzana. She said "Well Suzana, how it feels that i can do anything i want with you boyfriend, and you cant do anything about it? I can do anything what i want with you too, do you feel helpless?" Whe she saying that, i already can see Suzana getting wet. After som time of taunting Nicolle said " Ok, not its time for some fun "

Chapter 2 – Torture

Nicolle tied both of us in very nice way. We have bed with four legs. She tied me in classic spread X position with face up. Then she tied my wife like this: Her legs were tied where i have hands, so i can reach her soles. Her hands were tied behind her back and her face was exactly where i had my cock. Then Nicolle said " Suzana, now you learn ho to be good at Blowjob. If you can blow Lucas to orgasm, you win and Lucas will be punished, but if you cant do it in 10 minutes, you will be punished instead. Lucas... this will be hard for you, you can distract Suzana with foot tickling, but it just turn you on even more so i dont know if you want do it. Whatever, 3 2 1 START!

I started tickle Suzana soles as soon as i heard start and she just trashed. She laugh and squirm so much but she cant do anything, i have my hands exactly where i want and she cant pull her sexy little feet away. Nicolle soon know that in this position Suzana cant even think about Blowjob, she just shaking, laughing and screeming, but she was totally helpless. I tickled her like this whole 10 minutes and Nicolle keep taunting her. " What are you doing? Stop laugh and blow or you will be punished " After 10 minutes Suzana was exhausted but at the same time, horny as fu*k. Nicolle untied me and tied Suzana exactly like i was tied.
She was naked, vulnerable and she was waiting for another tickle session. But Nicolle have other plans right now. As i say at beginning, me and Suzana were quite experienced in tickling games, so we have big cross in corner of room. That cross was my place for next games. Nicolle tie me to that cross, again, completely naked and say: " Now, i will play with your girlfriend and you can just watch. Maybe you think you enjoy this but i brought some new friend for you. I know you want tickling but you give me absolute power and i like other ways of torture to. This is spiked chasity for your cock. Yes you heard , spiked. It has spikes inside so if you cock grow bigger, there will be pain"

After minute i have that thing on my cock. I wasnt too hard right now, so i can take it, but slight pain was here already. After that Nicolle said " Oh, i almost forgot, when you get horny and you will get, it will be too painful for you to just be quiet so here is you ultimate gag... its my socks" After that Nicolle instert both of her socks in my mount and tie them in with duct tape. Now i was completely helpless and she move to Suzana.

Chapter 3 – Girls fun

Nicolle come to Suzana and look at her with hunger in eyes. She said " Hi Suzi, how it feels that you are totaly helpless, i can do whatever i like to you and you cant move. Your boyfriend is tied up in corner and he cant help you. After that Nicolle slowly lay down on bed and start lighty tickle Suzana on armpits. Suzana already start laugh but she cant move at all. Nicolle then said" Well, well, well is that tickles? Its so bad you cant move no? If you wasnt tied up you can just push me away and be free. But you are tied up, and i can torture you, laught at you and you cant do absolutely nothing"

I looked at this from my cross. It was too hot, i saw my beautiful gilfriend tied up on bed, naked and totally helpless. Another sexy women taunting her and tickling her. It was too much and my cock started to grow, and spikes started do theyr job....

nice start I love merciless male tickle torture with sniffing smelly nylons-

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back