• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laura Bailey poked by her husband

00feather

TMF Expert
So I know for a fact at least some people here watch Critical Role. The amazing voice actor Laura Bailey stars in this with her husband. During Talke Machina (the after show talk show) she lounges on Travis, arms up. And HOLY FUCK he did what pretty much all of us would.

Now I tried screen shotting it and you see the act. Sadly not the reaction to it. SO I'll post 2 build up pics and the pic in where he actually pokes her.

For those who want to watch the episode in which it happens, if you don't watch Critical Role you will be terribly confused. For those who do, hefty spoilers for the last episode so watch on your own risk.

Just look for "Talks Machina Titles and Tattoos" on Youtube.

Schermopname (122).png Schermopname (123).png Schermopname (124).png

So I have no idea if you had seen it or if you just went over and clipped that so quickly but you are amazing hahaha.

I went and clipped it that quickly :) Like I said, I'm a huge Laura Bailey fan.

I have reason to suspect Mr willingblam is a bit of a tickle monster himself lol great clip, love to see some fellow critters amongst all us tickle fanatics!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the clipped clip... I'm so far behind on Crit. Role :(

Hasn’t Laura already gone on record saying she isn’t ticklish?

Yes, but it was just a random question a stranger asked her at a Con. I've always assumed it was more of a "I don't want to discuss that with a person I don't know," kind of answer, not a definitive statement on her actual ticklishness.

Yes, but it was just a random question a stranger asked her at a Con. I've always assumed it was more of a "I don't want to discuss that with a person I don't know," kind of answer, not a definitive statement on her actual ticklishness.

Why do people have to be creeps? That shit irritates me so much. And gives those of us who are the good folks of our community a bad rep.

J :jester: J

Not a confirmation, but at least she mentioned the word:

Laura Bailey.PNG Laura Bailey (02).PNG

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back