• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Planning on writing a F/M story.... Looking for some suggestions!

Is this a good idea???

• Yes! And asking for opinions is great too!

Votes: 36 87.8%
  • It's good but better if you come up with everything on your own

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • I could care less since there's already tons of stories and I'm not into F/M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Please don't do this for all our sakes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

RPCollegeGal

Hi all!

So I've decided I'm going to write my first ever tickling story on this forum. I've been told I'm a pretty good writer so wanted to put it to good use hehe! I think my first story will be F/M since I'm in more of a ler mood, but revenge sequel is definitely possible. So some points I've been thinking over; feel free to either PM me or reply below with some ideas...

1. F/M, F/MM(MMM...), or even F/F?: so one on one or me tickling a group of guys? Girl if there's interest?
2. Subject: I could either pick someone from my real life experiences, create a completely fictitious character, or even base it off one of you if you'd like! If the latter, just describe you/whoever you want the subject to be in terms of looks and spots so I can run with it.
3. Extent of sexual interactions: I was initially planning on avoiding significant sexual interactions involving orgasm and denial and stuff, but some people like it. Thoughts?
4. Scenario!: This is the fun one. I have some ideas, such as student-teacher, neighbor-neighbor, cousin-cousin, employee-boss, etc, but I'm definitely open to some other ideas.

That's pretty much it that I can think of. I'm going to give it my all and it could take a while since I'm still in school, but I plan on it being hopefully a classic. Please don't be shy to voice your ideas!

F/MMM, but perhaps two more Fs come in to get in on the act of tickling the men! Maybe a secret club where women go to tickle torture men!

I love the secret club idea, Heavy bondage, stocks, ballgag, collar could be fun for girls.

Would you enjoy the idea of FM/m, and having a big, masculine guy help you tickle torture a smaller male victim? I’ve been wanting a good FM/m story for a long time. I do like the student/teacher dynamic, hopefully with the teacher tickling the student. Another scenario that you might consider is a guard/inmate in a prison setting. I personally like for their to be reluctant sexual stimulation for the unwilling victim, and especially post-orgasm tickling because of how intense it is!

love this idea--i have plenty of thoughts---we should RP again to lay the groundwork.

I like F/M stories! The scenario should be whatever you want it to be, whatever you feel is the hottest. Also I love sexual interactions in tickling, forced orgasms, teasing, denial, etc. but if you’re not comfortable don’t write that!!!! The hottest stories are ones that’ll turn you on as well as others. The writing gets a lot better

please please do some sort of group of guys tickled at once! that's my favorite type of story to read! I enjoy teammates all being force to watch each other being tickled, being turned on by it surprisingly. That's just my two cents though!

Thanks to RP in advance ... :)

And OMG if you've written any stories, Man Eater, I'd love to read them. You have *exactly* the view on this that really appeals to me. Very nice, Ma'am.

I’d love to read a ren faire story where the guy is tricked into some stocks.

Wow! Love all these ideas, I hope she writes a couple stories. I think a FM/M story would be unique and fun. Nothing more torturous for a straight guy to be tickled by another guy along with a ruthless woman.

Hopefully one of these ideas sparks your imagination! Just here to add my interest to the pile.

How about F/m involving foot worship and tickling with toes, in the vein of this scene from the movie "Great Catherine"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEWc-vJmfTA

And about scenario, I thought about sorceress or sage (maybe someone like Tia Dalma from Pirates of the Caribbean) and her apprentice.

Agree about the sci-fi and/or fantasy F/m tickling stories! Like a planet or uncharted land where amazons biggest turn-on is to capture males mainly to tickle them!

I like the "secret club" ideas also. There a lot of possiblilities to build a story around. Curious. If I can help you contact me if you want.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back