• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I thought you had a feather m/f

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
It seems to be normal now that whenever me and my gf Xu catch a train or coach, her size 4 bare feet usually end up on my leg.
This time was no different. Not long after we sat down and watched our train departing out of the window, with a grin she began unlacing her blue trainers and seemed to be trying to tease me whilst doing it. When they were both off she gave me her right foot and put it on my legs; she was sat to my left you see and I was by the window on the right, I gave her a naughty grin back.

With her foot parked on my lap I slowly slid off her sock until it was completely off. I looked down at the sexy foot now before me, the way her arch curves, her red painted toe nails. Sigh I really am a lucky man I thought! As usual she closed her eyes and relaxed whilst I played with her foot. Me being me, my hand alternated between rubbing her foot, playing with her toes and lightly tickling her arch, I always do this because I love the way it causes her toes to curl, and if I do it enough it causes her to giggle too. Of which she did "hehehehe" once or twice.
After a while she seemed to have fallen asleep at least so I thought... It was a very cold day so we both had scarfs and coats etc.

My woolly scarf was loosely hanging around my neck dangling down to my lap, one strand was very close to her ankle "Hmmmm" I thought, "I wonder"...
With a grin I picked up one of the thin threads of the scarf and I tickled all along her foot, then her arch with it, Xu's foot twitched. "Incredible" I thought, this time I poked it between her toes and watched her toes react. I did it for a bit longer and her foot jumped and she suddenly opened her eyes "aaaah". "What is that" she said? I showed her the scarf. "Ohh phew I thought it was your feather and you had it with you". "No" I said just the scarf". Then to demonstrate I tickled her toes with it again causing her toes to curl and her to giggle. "Hmmm I said, not just feathers then". Her right foot was getting tired now so she pulled her foot off my lap and then after taking her sock off, she put her now bare left foot on my lap now. Xu smiled and then this time she really did have a nap, my foot rubbing would vary with the odd gentle tickle but not as much this time.

Finally as we got to our destination and the train emptied out, I kept trying to tickle her feet as she was trying to put her socks back on. She was giggling and trying to do it and eventually I let her succeed. However when she leaned down to tie her laces, I put my hands on her ribs and gently tickled away, Xu burst out giggling in surprise trying to get her laces done up, she was stuck with her arms down holding her laces, all she could do was giggle and now laugh whilst I tickled her.

After a couple of seconds I stopped, then as she began to try the other shoe I tickled her again, she really couldn't do anything but laugh. :)
After a minute I stopped completely, she tied her laces and we left the train hand in hand. :)
Now I think about it, not once did she tell me to stop. :)

Now I think about it, not once did she tell me to stop. :)

It sounds to me like she enjoys it. I love playful, mutually enjoyable tickling. It’s the best when she’s having as much fun as you are.

I love reading your true stories as much as you love reading my fictional ones.

Well your recent addition did inspire me to post this.

Well your recent addition did inspire me to post this.

Well I’m glad it did. This was a cute story, and those just happen to be my favorite. I can tell that you’re a happy couple, and I wish you and your girl all the best.

Cute story,

I wish I could enjoy train rides the same way like you ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back