• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tim and Tiffany desert island tickles part 2 M/f *sexual

Viewmaster

Verified
Here is part 2. Very sexual unlike the first part

- - - -

Tiffany awoke to air on her skin and the sound of the sea. Any relief the buxom blonde that she wasn’t in that awful hole anymore was quashed the second she tried to move. She screamed in rage as she opened her eyes to see Tim standing over her with a plastic basin full of water. She couldn’t see much but she could tell she was tied flat on her back with rope tightly tied around her wrists and ankles.

“Ah your awake, I won’t need to tip this water over you to rouse you from your slumber”. Tim chirped happily as the salvaged plastic container leaked just slightly on his camouflage jacket and shorts.

“No! You freak what the fuck!” Tiffany screamed as she looked around. She was staked out at the shore with her ankles tied to two stakes that pulled her legs slightly farther than hip distance apart, her wrists meanwhile were tied to a single thick post high above her head.

“As it happens I shall just use it to wash the sand off your arms and hands, the tide will take care of the rest”. Tim continued ignoring his victim’s wails.

“What are you gonna fuckin’ drown me?!” Tiffany wailed as the tide came in splashing over her feet before washing away leaving her sexy soles glistening with sea water with most of the sand removed.

“No of course not! You need to learn to trust me! I am just giving you and your clothes a wash. The moment the tide reaches your neck I will cut the rope at your wrists!” Tim replied.

Tiffany was less than reassured, she frantically struggled as Tim washed the sand from her arms and hands, noticing how even a steady stream of trickling water tickled the buxom beauties underarms. It was true; techniques like this had been used to interrogate, torture and even execute people but he had more plans in mind for his precious tickle slave and was slightly hurt by her lack of trust.

“Oh my God!” Tiffany wailed as the next wave slowly snuck up both of her legs tickling the backs of her knees.

Tim just laughed and asked; “”Does the water tickle?” It was clear from the way Tiffany was struggling even the lack of control was unbearable let alone the normally refreshing water caressing her soft supple skin.

“Please, seriously! I…. I… I… I Thought you liked me now!” Tiffany pleaded hoping to negotiate somehow.

“I have always liked you Tiff’. You are sexy, gorgeous with a pretty face and rockin’ bod’. Just a shame that your personality is rude, selfish and ego-centric, but don’t worry I am going to fix that!” Tim replied imitating the way he supposed Tiffany’s friends spoke.

Tiffany was panicking, not only was the tide getting dangerously close to her bikini bottom her captor now had access to all of her ticklish spots. Also it was clear he had no intention of stopping her torture session here, she had worried that the sand trap wasn’t going to the end of her ordeal and even if she survived this terrifying tide torture she dreaded how her captor would amuse himself with her next. She was sure his imagination would come up with numerous ways to tie and tickle her but for now she just worried that she would spend the night tied to his or her bed the way she had during her ‘attitude adjustment’.

Tiffany’s desperate panicky breaths delighted Tim. It was apparent that the cool seawater shocked her and that she dreading it reaching her crotch. She made the most delightful high pitched squeaks the second the cool water came into contact with her bikini bottom that betrayed both shock and arousal. The water wasn’t shockingly cold like that in England but it was cool enough to tingle and titillate the buxom blonde. Settling down Tim decided it was time to give Tiffany’s armpits a try.

The look of panic on Tiffany’s face was absolutely precious. The subtle sensations of the slowly rising tide were enough to drive her to a frenzied panic but now her captor was lowering his wiggling fingers towards her helpless outstretched underarms.

“No please! Ahahahaha! Ahahahahahaa! Ooohh! Ahahahaha! Ahahahahahaahahahaa Ooooohhh!” Tiffany wailed, laughing as her helpless underarms were softly tickled and shrieking Oooh! Every time a new wave lapped over her crotch/

Before long tiffany was in hysterics with the water caressing her tummy she tried futilely to kick and pull herself free but her bonds were too tight and the stakes driven deep into the sand. As the waves reached high enough to lap up to her trembling breasts Tim decided to give her tummy an underwater tickle. The new sensations caught Tiffany completely off guard and she lost control of her bladder causing the water to warm up just slightly until the waves took her urine back to the sea. Tim wasn’t aware of what had happened being to engrossing in his work now exploring her ribs and sides as she thrashed desperately in a rage;

“YOU BASTARD! I’LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!! FUCK YOU!!!! I HATE YOU!!! JUST DIE ALREADY!!!! YOU BASTARD!!!! I’LL KILL YOU!!!” She screamed finding new energy from her humiliation even though her moment of disgrace had gone unseen.

“Such anger! You see this is what I need to tickle out of you! Just for that I am going to have to teach you a lesson in control. The tide will now come up over your face, and you will need to hold your breath until it recedes….”

“NO YOU CAN’T!!!!” Tiffany protested, her rage replaced with fear.

“Just try and relax, trust me I won’t let you drown. Worst comes to worst I know CPR I can resuscitate you, but trust me and that won’t be necessary”.

“Please just stop this and untie me! I promise I will be a good little island girl! I will be your girl Friday and do anything you want!” Tiffany pleaded as a short wave washed over her tummy not reaching as far as the last two.

“We have covered what I want remember?....” Tim replied producing a feather and giving his tickle-toys underarms one last tickle before the waves submerged them.

Tiffany giggled and wondered if she should repeat her mantra.

“….To tickle you, to be treated with respect by you and to be told every story involving you getting tickled or more about that session those other models inflicted on you!” Tim chimed as he put the feathers away.

Tiffany took ragged frightful breaths, the last wave had pulled back further exposing her feet but somehow she knew the next wave would be a big one. At Tim’s instruction she held her breath but shrieked as the wave hit, crashing against her hypersensitive soles, bombarding her legs and crotch with scintillating sensations before finally cascading over her tummy and upper body and breasts to break leaving her face dry as water oozed and pooled behind her head soaking her long blonde curly hair.

Tiffany’s heart was racing as the wave receded, it caressed sand from her skin and left her hot body cooling in the sun. Her bikini was soaked and her hair half wet which would have angered her was it not for her sheer terror at her cruel trial by sea.

“I think the next wave will cover your face, try not to scream this time” Tim coolly explained.

Tiffany tried to hold her breath and succeeded as the next wave teased her knees and crotch with its cool formless fingers the second the water crashed over her breasts she lost her nerve and screamed only to have her instinctive cries cut short by Tim’s hands grasping her nostril’s shut and her mouth closed. Tiffany struggled as the water washed over her head and face soaking her hair, it would have stung her eyes were it not for the designer wrap-around sunglasses. Tiffany coughed as her mouth and nose were released upon the wave’s retreat. A part of her was angry, a part of her was thankful but for the most part Tiffany was just terrified. Tim made her play this cruel game until she finally calmed down enough to hold her own breath by which time the water permanently covered her tummy and legs.

True to his word Tim cut the ropes that bound her wrists close to the stake but release would not be given to his captive just yet. Standing up he quickly pulled his victim into to a seated position with her wrists high above her head. Tiffany struggled, glad to be spared the wave torture but unsure what was going to happen next. She was amazed at how strong Tim was, he had expertly manoeuvred her to sit with her legs outstretched with hardly any trouble. Tiffany considered trying to hurt her captor but her ankles were still tied, also the horizon reminded her that there was nobody else, nobody to look after her and feed her. Whilst she was shivering with fear Tim seized the rope close to her wrists and held it in one hand freeing the other to explore her underarms.

Tiffany laughed and squirmed and frantically struggled to her feet. Between the waves and the tickling she could not resist as Tim lowered her arms forcing them down in front of her so he could use the rest of the rope to tie them around her waist. Soon she was standing with her feet uncomfortably far apart and her arms tied to her sides. She didn’t know what Tim was going to do next but decided to obey him when he commanded;

“Now keep still” As he spoke he reached down into the water with something from his belt.

Tiffany didn’t recognise the long piece of flint Tim had spent hours working into an effective knife. Tim had thrown his survival knife back onto the sand so it wouldn’t rust. This was one of the better tools he had made alongside numerous harpoons and arrowheads. All the Tme Tim had had using harpoons allowed him to quickly sever both of the ropes that secured Tiffany’s ankles to the now submerged posts. Within seconds he had scooped Tiffany into his arms as the tide continued to rise. Instinctively she clung to him but she also kicked and splashed washing the wet sand from her feet and causing the remaining rope to quickly tangle around her ankles. As she came to her senses she released Tim was walking out to sea rather than to shore.

“What?! You’re going the wrong way!” Tiffany protested as she twisted to glimpse the beach and their little hut before twisting again to scan the horizon.

“No I just need to take you out a bit farther to give you once last rinse, prepare to be dunked!”

Tiffany screamed before regaining control and holding the breath the way she had during the cruel tide game. Tim bent his legs and lowered her suddenly into the water the second he sensed she understood. Tiffany sputtered and shivered as she was raised back up. Water ran over her face and her hair was no soaking water to her extreme annoyance. Like all girls with naturally curly Brazillian hair, Tiffany wanted to have straight hair; a goal she had long had to abandon due to the island’s humidity and the absence of her treasured hair straighteners and beauty products. This was something she had often complain to Tim about after he had stopped paying attention to her ungrateful whinging and moaning.

“Now my hair is all wet and it will go curly!” Tiffany moaned as she clung to her captor.

“It is already curly!” Tim chipped as he enjoyed having his tickle-toy cling to him, she hadn’t been this close to him voluntarily since the first night in the raft when she clung to him out of fear.

“But I want straight hair!” Tiffany protested, having not swum in the ocean once as she knew it would turn her hair into a frizzy dandelion of curls.

“Well you shouldn’t! Those ringlets suit you! One more for luck!” Tim replied waiting for his captive to understand before lowering her once again into the ocean to shut her up.

Tiffany decided not to complain once she was raised up again out of the water. She was impressed with Tim’s strength, she had always assumed his awkwardness meant he was probably a weakling. Never once had she looked at him long enough as he worked and toiled or did his stretches. She did her Pilates on the remains of the raft which had been punctured and damaged upon being incorporated into their first structure. Tim always took the opportunity to watch her stretch, especially since her bare feet were on full display as was the rest of her gorgeous body. Slowly Tim carried his prize back to the shore. Towards a shaded area where he had made a hammock and some rudimentary seats under some palm trees.

“What are we going to do now?” Tiffany asked, hoping her ticklish ordeal was over.

“Well I am going to teach you to tie some knots and then we are going to do some laundry together” Tim replied.

Tiffany meekly nodded, normally Tim did her laundry for her. Normally he washed her bikini with his clothes whilst she wore her long skirt and tank top and the occasional sarape wrap he had made for her. Up until now she had never offered to help, never thanked him for making the soap or doing all the work and complained that she didn’t have enough clothes and that they were fading in from the sun and never smelt as nice as they did when her assistants and crew had washed them. Tim decided it was high time she learned to do something useful so after teaching her a knot he would show her how to wash their clothes before having some more fun with her.

“So what I want you to do is take the end of one of the ropes tied to your wrist and make a loop at the end”. Tim instructed as he walked.

“Like this” Tiffany asked quickly recovering the end of the piece of rope that was tied to her left wrist and bending it into a loop.

“Right now keeping the loop intact thread the other piece of rope through it, then go round the base of the loop then the little rabbit goes down the hole it has just made” Tim teased stopping to watch Tiffany’s progress.

“What?” Tiffany asked, successfully pushing the other rope through the hole and looping the rope round the back of loop but not understanding what Tim meant about the rabbit.

“So put the tip of the rope down through the hole you made when you took it around the tree, I mean around the loop…” Tim explained. remembering he didn’t start with the rabbit and tree analogy and that might explain why his captive was confused.

“….No, not through the loop again do you see the hole you made, there that is it now pull tight! Good! That is what we call a sheet-bend.” Tim concluded with a smile.

Tiffany smiled as she secured the two lengths of rope together, she felt a warm tingle of satisfaction at her accomplishment and wondered why Tim had taught her this know now rather than when they reached the shady area under the palm trees. The reason became horribly clear as soon as they did. Tiffany trustingly put her arms around Tim’s neck upon his instruction. Using one strong arm to pull down one of the flexible but stout palm trees Tim secured the rope in a notch on top of the tree, quickly he looped the rope around the stub of an old offshoot branch as his captive realised what he was doing.

“No wait! What? Please just let me rest on the hammock!” Tiffany wailed as her captor released the palm tree causing her to rise in the air.

“No you are far too wet to lie on the hammock! You need to drip dry first/ Also we still have laundry to do.” Tim chided catching one of Tiffany’s kicking ankles and seizing the rope he had deliberately left enough of to secure his treasured tickle toy for more torment.

“No seriously let me go! I will do the laundry just don’t tickle me again!” Tiffany pleased as her left leg was tightly tied to the base of the palm tree.

“Oh no I need to show you how to do the laundry first, also I kind of want to treat you like a princess, never letting your precious feet touch the ground!” Tim replied as he secured a stake in the sandy ground for her right ankle.

“Oh my God!” Tiffany screamed as her right ankle was quickly seized mid-kick

“Now this rope is a little short so I will have to tie another sheet bend to make it longer. Let me remind you how to tie a sheet-bend; the little rabbit comes out his hole, goes round the back of the tree…..” Tim began patronisingly.

“…And then he goes under the path he just made!” Tim and Tiffany said together.

“And then he goes wee-weee-wee!” Tim added tickling Tiffany’s trapped foot.

“Ahahaha! No!” Tiffany laughed, humiliated by this surprise attack that stirred some ancient memory of ‘this little piggy’.

Tiffany struggled in her uncomfortable position, she grasped the ropes that held her wrists and squirmed hating the way her legs were pulled out at a 120° angle to one another. After securing her right ankle to the stake, Tim wrapped some more rope around her wrists and hands to avoid her hurting herself. Once he had finished she could no longer let go of the rope, her hands and wrists had been mummified in a flat strip of woven material about an inch wide. Admiring his work Tim threw a thick strap of material over the palm tree, he had woven it from plastic mesh and netting that had washed up with other debris. Tiffany didn’t understand what we was doing at first, as the tree was lowered the rope securing her ankles slackened allowing her to kick. Tim had secured his tree-strap around her middle so he could lower the tree but still use both hands to add to Tiffany’s ankle restraints, adding both rope and another stake. This stopped his handmade rope from hurting her by spreading out the pressure as well as ensuring the final result hand her ankles secured tightly again. Tiffany whimpered and begged throughout;

“No please!... Let me down!.... I will do anything you want!.. Please don’t tickle me again!”

Her pleas went unheeded and whimpers turned to scream as she finally realised what Tim was doing. Slowly he let out the palm tree on its strap allowing it to return to its original position stretching Tiffany tight as he did so.

“NOOOOOO!!!!” Tiffany screamed feeling the tension pull her arms and legs tight.

“Don’t worry this won’t hurt I only lowered your ankles and inch or so but you will be totally helpless.”

“TIM!!!! STOP!!!!!!” Tiffany screamed never having experienced anything like this.

Tim just laughed, pleased with his efforts and grinning evilly at his tree-racked captive. It was clear she was in no pain but panicking as badly as she had during the wave torture ritual. Unable to resist any longer he dug into Tiffany’s underarms with wild abandoned causing her to vibrate in place like a harp string and what a sweet sound she made. Her rage filled laughter rang out across the beach and an uncaring ocean as her sadistic captor roamed his tickling fingers over her tummy, sides, ribs and thighs keeping his attacks unpredictable until Tiffany feel into a silent laughter punctuated by occasional snorts and deep desperate breaths.

Tim smiled at his captive during a brief reprieve, most of the water had evaporated from her sensuous skin but her bikini was still wet. It was the kind that featured several knots which he slowly began to explore.

“No please!” Tiffany begged weakly.

“It is a little hard for me to wash your clothes when you are wearing them! Of course I could just tickle you instead” Tim teasingly replied, unlooping the straps from his victim’s neck leaving it tied behind her back.

“Oh my God! No!!!!” Tiffany begged as her bikini top was loosened.

“Well let’s play a fun game, here bite down on this!” Tim commanded offering his victim the neck strap of her bikini top.

Tiffany obeyed, resisting the urge to bite her captor’s fingers instead. Tim produced several feathers and began softly tracing the hollows of Tiffany’s underarms. Tiffany squirmed and laughed biting down hard on the wet straps of her bikini top in desperation. This cruel game was torture. Tiffany didn’t really mind if Tim saw her breasts; she was sure he must have already caught a glimpse when she sunbathed topless, something she mostly did when he was away hunting. What really terrified her was the thought that he would tickle her breasts and God forbid her pussy. Tiffany had noticed that her nipples had hardened at various points throughout her tickle-torture so far and at other times she had caught herself feeling almost turned on by the sensations she couldn’t stand. Tiffany knew her nipples were half-way erect now, not enough to be noticeable under the loose fabric of her bikini top which jiggled as she squirmed but should Tim see them he might start to wonder about the aspects of her ‘attitude adjustment’ story she had left out.

A surprise attack on Tiffany’s thighs caused the struggling blonde to yelp dropping the bra and blushing crimson with humiliation as her captor admired her perfect toned body stretched out topless in the sun. Tiffany’s tanned breasts were purt enough to hold themselves up without the bikini and rose and fell as she breathed. Unable to resist Tim lightly traced a feather in small circles around one of her nipples.

“Hmm it seems you are enjoying this more than you let on!” He purred watching as the dark red nipple hardened to be fully erect and engorged.

Tiffany let out a cry that was half rage half arousal as she felt her nipple betray her. Tim quickly began teasing the other one until she had a matching pair. The feathers tickled but Tiffany had always had sensitive nipples discovering as a teenager she could achieve orgasm by playing with them or having someone else fondle them the right way.

“Did those models tickle your nipples?” Tim asked curious and eager to hear more of the tale he was certain his victim had abridged.

“No-ho-ot! For long… mmmmmm… the-he-ey tried but I struggled too much!” Tiffany answered honestly.

“Hmmm! You must tell me more sometime!” Tim replied, his mind slowly starting to assemble fragments of videos in which the victim had an uncanny resemblance to this Goddess.

“Oh well better start the laundry tutorial!” Tim quipped as he found the knots for Tiffany’s bikini bottom.

“Please don’t tickle my pussy!” Tiffany wailed in terror.

“I wasn’t…. Say did those models?” Tim stumbled.

Tiffany just whimpered and trembled her worst nightmare inches away from being brought to life. Tim began the laundry tutorial letting her garments soak in a plastic barrel full of clean rainwater that was good enough to wash with but not purified as drinking water. Tim tickled his toy in between explaining this and that about how he liked to wash their clothes, he tried to get her to spill more about how the other models had tickled her but Tiffany could only laugh and whimper. Sensing he had pushed her too far he offered his victim some fruit juice to drink. Gratefully she accepted, the fruit juice Tim made was one of the few things she had never found fault with, other than there not being enough of it.

“So I really would like to know the full story of how they tickled you, for now just nod if they tickled your pussy” Tim added.

Tiffany nodded desperately hoping she would be let down soon, she was in no pain but was totally exposed and helpless. Tim resumed tickling her nipples with the feathers causing her to moan with pleasure and turn bright red with humiliation.

“Did you climax?” Tim asked.

Tiffany nodded again biting down hard on her lip feeling a nipple-gasm inches away.

Tim stopped tickling her nipples just as she was about to give in to the delicious sensations. Tiffany sighed half relieved half desperate for the sweet release of ecstasy he had denied her, something was changing inside of her as this torment went on. Tim softly tickled her underarms and feet instead causing her to writhe and giggle submissively unlike her response to the rest of the day’s torture. Tim tickled her whilst explaining his process of preparing soap once again. Tim quizzed Tiffany with questions about both soap production and his laundering process, cruelly he punished Tiffany with harder tickling when she got the answers wrong. He threaded feathers between her flailing toes and set up cruel sentinels under her struggling feet, these comprised numerous plumes planted in bamboo such that her soles would brush against them as she struggled. Tim noted how as the ropes securing Tiffany to her tree-rack dried in the sun they shrank racking her even tighter in a cruel inverted Y –shape. Finally too intrigued about her previous pussy tickling experience this gave him a cruel idea.

First he set up another sentinel this time using a longer bamboo tube which he used to position feathers in a V-shape just under her crotch. Next he dampened the ropes holding her wrists but left the ones holding her ankles alone which were half dry already. Tiffany begged;

“Please don’t!... No more torture just let me go!” There was both desperation and hunger in her voice.

“Oh your mouth is saying that but it is out voted by both of your nipples and the waterfall between your legs!” Tim replied eyeing his victim’s exquisite body.

Tiffany mouthed a silent protest as Tim circled two feathers over her already engorged nipples. He had already cruelly denied her the sweet release of an orgasm through nipple stimulation throughout her laundry tutorial many times. Twice she had deliriously begged for him not to stop when he had left to wash the soap out of her clothes and hang them in the sun to dry. The third time would not be lucky for Tiffany as Tim shifted the feathers to her delightful underarms the second he noticed her roll her eyes back into her head whilst taking short frantic breathes.

“Please! Hee-hee! Please! Keep going!... Just let let me cum!” Tiffany begged in a hoarse voice, utterly broken.

Tim just laughed and kept tormenting her sliding his fingertips up and down the backs of her knees so she kicked against the feather sentinels and writhed against the first soft tips of the longer feathers that threatened the delicate skin of her undercarriage. Tiffany was getting ever tighter in her bondage and thanks to Tim dampening the ropes at her wrists she was being pulled down onto the feathers that cruelly parted to deny her throbbing pussy the touch it desperately craved. Tim teased her tummy with a feather working downwards the soft fronds barely tickling her but her mind wanting it to dip to push her over the edge.

“Okay I give! Tickle my pussy! Please just make me cum’!” Tiffany begged as her body overruled her pride.

“But I thought you didn’t want me to?” Tim asked feigning incredulity.

“I… I… I….. need this!” his victim wailed

Tiffany was red in the face from exertion having been pushed to the very limits of her endurance. The second Tim conceded to trace the feather over her pussy lips she exploded, squirting quim in a gush of orgasmic relief with a cry that seemed to shake the sky. Tim didn’t stop tracing the feather over her labia and exploring her folds. Tiffany’s body tried to contort against the restrictive bonds that stretched her out tightly but instead the entire tree shook as she entered a spasmic frenzy of multiple orgasms each more powerful than the last. Tiffany howled a primal cry like a banshee as Tim found her clit with the tip of his feather; a month of sexual frustration was released as she squirted again and again soaking the cruel feathers of the sentinel beneath. Tiffany had never climaxed like this before, never before had she squirted not even when the Goth ringleader tormented her like this on the bed. After what felt like hours she finally passed out, her body able to endure no more ecstasy.

Tiffany dreamt a dreamless sleep as Tim laid her out on the hammock securing her wrists and ankles around the two palm trees just above the knots for the hammock itself. As she slept he experimented with using his plastic strap to turn the two trees into another rack, only horizontal this time. Tiffany awoke as she was slowly being stretched out again, this time whilst lying on her back. She was too tired to protest and could still feel her body tingling with desire, she wanted this man to tickle her to orgasm again. The hammock seemed to stop under her ass running into two woven ropes that wrapped around the thick trunk of the palm tree that was slowly being let out causing both her and the fabric supporting her to be stretched out taut. It was a masterclass of bondage leaving her with both her arms and legs pulled out tight about hip distance apart.

“Can you just tickle my nipples and pussy without the stretching?” Tiffany asked weakly.

“I will, but since I have you nicely stretched out how about telling me all there is to know about the pussy tickles the models gave you!” Tim replied.

“Oh but I’m tired and hungry!” Tiffany whined.

Tim suddenly realised neither of them had eaten since breakfast and it was almost dusk. After checking his calculations were right he left to get some berries and fruit. Tiffany wiggled her toes nervously. So far the day had been one ticklish ordeal up until the orgasmic torture that had finally broken her into a submissive tickle slave. It had been unlike her torture session in the hotel room, the way Tim had kept the orgasm out of reach until she begged had caused something in her mind go click. She was sure her feet and body would be tickled until she couldn’t take it but if she got more of the same treatment for her nipples and pussy she considered this a small price to pay. Tim returned and fed her berries and fruit carefully giving her water and fruit juice to sip.

After being fed Tiffany was slowly tickled, softly with feathers as she recited every detail of her horrible ordeal in the hotel room. Tim made her repeat the parts he liked and took the tickling up a notch whenever she blanched or seemed to skip something. Tim rewarded her with nipple tickles whenever he felt she deserved them, aiming to keep her half-aroused as she told him every last detail about the tickle torture. When Tiffany reached the part about her pussy being slowly tickled in Tim focused exclusively on her nipples causing her to moan as she explained about the vibrating love egg and how she was tickled with greater cruelty every time she climaxed. The change in Tiffany was noticeable and as Tim circled a father over her tummy drifting south towards her crotch she submissively whispered;

“Don’t tickle my pussy this time, for the Love of God just fuck me!”

Tim was tempted but since he had no condoms and knew they could raise a child on this island he replied;

“I tell you what, if you can resist the feather I will! Otherwise I am taking you off this rack back to my bed and I will tickle you all night long!”

Tiffany gulped knowing she wouldn’t be able to resist the first touch on her throbbing pussy.

After her second, successful ‘attitude adjustment’ Tiffany was substantially happier. She helped make mats, nets, clothes and prepare food from which she derived great satisfaction. Tim would take great delight in tickling her for several hours each day. Each night she would be tickled to orgasm through her unbearably sensitive nipples and sometimes her pussy too. A couple of times over the following years condoms would wash ashore amongst the flotsam and jetsam, these were always put to good use once thoroughly checked for holes and damage.

However for the most part Tiffany would satisfy her master by giving him footjobs, using her long sexy toes to squeeze the purple bulb of his penis or letting him fuck her feet. This was something Tim first introduced after mummifying Tiffany in a roll of saran wrap that washed up ashore, after tickling her mercilessly he had fucked her deep toe-tied arches. He had run the idea by her first and also persuaded her to let him ’convince her’ with tickling’ when she readily agreed to the foot fucking. Afterwards he scrubbed her soles with some hot soapy water and tickled her hypersensitive feet, using a hot stone to make them as pink and ticklish as they possibly could be. Despite the torture Tiffany came twice, the constant overlap between tickling sessions and nipple stimulation causing her arousal to be re-wired that during the longer torturous sessions she could climax without the need for her nipples or pussy to be touched at all leaving her a happy purring tickle-slave cast adrift on an island of bliss.

I just read both parts of this and I have to say, I was pleased with the outcome. One thing I think would be the icing on the cake, would be a short summary of how things went after being rescued. Would they end up living happily ever after? Or would Tiffany revert back to her bitchy ways? Hopefully not! It seems that both of them have changed from the way they were at the beginning. And for the better! ;)

I just read both parts of this and I have to say, I was pleased with the outcome. One thing I think would be the icing on the cake, would be a short summary of how things went after being rescued. Would they end up living happily ever after? Or would Tiffany revert back to her bitchy ways? Hopefully not! It seems that both of them have changed from the way they were at the beginning. And for the better! ;)

Thanks, but I am not planning any further Tim and Tiffany stories. I will leave them stranded enjoying each others company :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back