• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mexican wedding MALE feet tickling (and soles exhibition) tradition

cargar

In Mexico there is, in some weddings, the tradition of carrying the groom (the new husband), horizontally, along with funereal music (as if he were dead), taking off his shoes and his socks, having him barefoot and then moving him around the place for a minute, and later throw him up to the air many times. This provides a quite uncontrollable forced exhibitionism of their feet soles to everyone, many laugh when they see his feet soles shown like that and quite often many try to tickle his feet (usually the one that is carrying the feet).

Seeing this, I think, is what made me discover I have a foot fetish or tickling fetish, I think...

Anyway, you can find plenty of clips in youtube, usually old and without good resolution, but still showing you some seconds of this... As you can find hundreds, then you actually can spent plenty of time exploring, fast forwarding, and enjoying the feet exhibitionism.

The keywords are muertito boda, cargar al novio, and boda marcha fúnebre. You can add the word "cosquillas" to those, but usually they are not explicitly mentioned.

I love it! I often have fantasies of this happening.

And I don't have idea of where this comes from, I have tried to find it in other countries, but it doesn't seem to exist, not even in other Spanish speaking countries.

One example: (fast forward to 3:55 for tickling action and soles ;) )

Last edited:
This is an amazing tradition! I love Mexican culture, and this makes me love it even more~

Thanks for sharing :ty:

I need to get myself invited to more Mexican weddings. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back