• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your First Tickling Clip You've Seen?

firegod86

TMF Master
What is the first clip you happened upon when first discovering your fetish?
I remember for me it was a 10 second clip from Real Tickling with a tennis girl tickled on her tummy.

It's going way back to when I was a young teen, but I think there were a few. I can't pin down the exact clips at the precise moments (I actually started with feet and just kind of came across tickling from there), but there were two that I remember distinctly; a renfaire clip, and one that I recall involved painting a bound woman's feet. I think Tickling Paradise clips were also pretty big back then so I remember my fair share of those.

It was definitely RealTickling.

As for the clip? Too long ago to remember.

For me it was an old Calstar clip. Giggling Girlfriends. A lot if bad acting and the girls were not ticklish at all.

For me it was an MTP clip. Jeff was tickling a younger dark haired woman who was threatening to bite him. No clue who it was but her personality reminded me of me and I was hooked lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was a snippet of nylon tickling from feet online, a bound redhead getting tickled on her black nylon soles. This was in the early 2000s, I think. The first full clip I remember seeing was Samantha in Nylons from The Evil Ticklers. It was on YouTube and only about five minutes long, but - as a nylon tickling fan - what a great five minutes it was!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I guess it was some preview clip from The Last Laugh, but discovering existence RealTickling and early 2000s tickle torture art (especially GrippedChimp's old page) after looking for more was what really blew my adolescent mind.

Last edited:
(Not counting the mainstream stuff I was OBSESSED with as a younger tickle freak, haha)

An short (5-6 minute) upper body clip of Viviana, focused entirely on her belly/hips/midsection. That butterfly tattoo wiggling around while she is in absolute hysteria is burned into my memory. You don’t see anything but the ler’s hands and that was so hot to me.

For me it was an MTP clip. Jeff was tickling a younger dark haired woman who was threatening to bite him. No clue who it was but her personality reminded me of me and I was hooked lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. I think that may have been Mary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Tickling Princess TK21 from Harmony Concepts! The lee was being taught how to tickle by being tickled herself and was in tan thigh highs I was hooked and in heaven! I remember living at home just after college and getting tapes sent to me in the mail and having to hide them lo Oh the good old days wish I would have kept those tapes.

I've been into tickling since my preteen days but My first viewed clip was from Tickling Paradise called Cop Kitchie Coo it was of Tracey ( the Cop ) who's bare feet would be sticking out of the back window of an SUV and her feet being tickled by the driver of the car that Tracey pulled over

For me my first tickling clip was not a fetish clip but more of a light bondage that happened to have tickling in it. It was in 2007 in the old days of youtube when I stubled upon videos of women buried in the sand. Her feet were sticking out and the boyfriend/husband tickled her on her feet. I mostly came for the feet but I liked the tickling part as well.

Last edited:
I think mine was a nylon tickle clip of Toni from The Rock's page about 20 years ago

You got spoiled, luvgirlsfeet. Tracey is one of the best ticklees of ALL TIME! Her feet and her laugh are 10/10. Have you seen her in the Magicians Box video? That's the only one that's better than Cop Kitcie Coo, IMHO.

I've been into tickling since my preteen days but My first viewed clip was from Tickling Paradise called Cop Kitchie Coo it was of Tracey ( the Cop ) who's bare feet would be sticking out of the back window of an SUV and her feet being tickled by the driver of the car that Tracey pulled over

Cal Star's Tied & Tickled 1 & 2, with Michelle Bauer AKA Pia Sands. On VHS. Yes I'm that old.
Some of my favorite classics to this day.

TAO Productions Tied & Tickled. Filmed in 8mm.

Wasn’t that called “Tickled Pink?” If its the one I’m thinking of there was a tickler named Annie & a ticklee named Maria. They billed it as non-con, I think, and it actually may have been. True classic, I only wish they’d had sound then. Most of Tao’s tickling material was godawful but that one actually deserves a Golden Feather award, at least in a vintage category which imo needs to be created.

That was not the first clip I saw, just the first good one. The first one was also 8mm, some horrible revenge thing with a guy, two girls and a swimming pool or something. Fakefakefake

You can actually still get “Tickled Pink,” along with a pile of duds, here. It’s the first series of preview pics. http://www.closeupmall.com/brands/tao-productions/tickling-scenes.html

The first one I can remember (I know it's cheating but, whatever, ya know?) Is a tickling paradise video where Renee is watering her garden and gets tricked into having her feet tickled. It's what made me fall in love with her as a model and ticklish MILFs in general.

The first tickling video I ever saw was a Real Tickling video. I think the model getting tickled was Priscilla James, but I remember the tickler saying "Ah ah ah" before breaking out into a menacing laugh and going to work on the ticklee's feet. Not long after that I found another RT video called Beauty Must Laugh that had this blonde girl blindfolded and squirming in a few different positions with the guy in the black mask tickling her.

"Tickling Ariane 2-Female Spy Tickled" from RealTickling

The first one I remember was about a college girl going to her teacher for a tutoring session. The teacher agrees to help, only if she gets to tickle her.

The teacher then tickles her in a few different positions, before getting the tables turned on her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back