• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“High School Teachers Get Blackmailed” Part 2 (m/fffff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“High School Teachers Get Blackmailed” Part 2

Cole waved the feather back and forth as he grinned from ear to ear. The five teachers looked up at him fearfully as they held their breath at what would happen next. “Hhhmmmm....who to start with?” Cole asked as he crossed his arms and waved the feather some more. The anticipation was making the tension in the room unbearable. The teachers fidgeted and squirmed around nervously as they waited to see what Cole planned on doing with them.

Ms. Baker: “Cole, this isn’t right! Let us go THIS INSTANT! If you let us go now, I promise I won’t try and expel you! Now get over here and untie us!”

Mrs. Anderson: “Do we really have to be barefoot? Please don’t tickle us, Cole. We just want to leave and enjoy our summer break. Come untie us. Please. This is silly.”

Ms. Parker: “Can we work something out, Cole? Come on, this is ridiculous. We just want to go home!”

Ms. Young: “Ugh! I always knew you were a weird kid! Tickling?! Really?! Cole, I swear to God that if you don’t put that feather down and untie us, I’ll tell your mother what you’ve done! Now get these ropes off of us and give us back our shoes!”

Mrs. Davis: “Cole, please don’t tickle us. This is...this is very strange behavior for a young man to be exhibiting. I understand that you seem to enjoy certain...interests...but this is not a healthy way to express that. Maybe you could put the feather down and you and I can talk about all this after you untie us? Huh, Cole? How does that sound?”

Cole seemed as if he was pondering his decision. Then he said, “Okay fine. I’ll untie you all. Sorry for being so mean. I don’t know what came over me.”

He put the feather back in the box and walked back behind the line of hogtied teachers. None of them could really see what he was up to behind them. Ms. Young called back to him, “It’s about time! Now get us out of this and off the floor! Cole? Cole, what are you doing back there? Hey! What are you doing?! Cole?!” But there was no reply from him. Ms. Young only felt something strange on her feet. It didn’t feel like fingers tickling her. Then she heard Cole taking big inhales as he smelled her feet near her plump toes. “Oh my God, Cole! Are you smelling my feet?! Don’t do that! Ew, why would you ever want to do that?! Hey you said you would untie us!”

Cole simply replied, “I lied.”

Ms. Young’s wide, meaty soles had a salty, base aroma about them, especially near her the pads below her toes and the undersides of her toes. Her size 8.5 feet were warm and just slightly moist...perfect for sniffing. Cole held her feet and buried his face down in her padded soles. His nose was nestled deep in her arches as he inhaled again. Ms. Young’s big, wide feet felt warm as they cupped his cheeks. Cole was sure his whole face would smell like his math teacher’s pungent soles when he was done and the thought aroused him. Ms. Young shouted back at him and tried to wiggled her feet away. She yelled, “Cole, stop smelling my feet! God, you’re such a weirdo! Get my feet off of your face! That’s so gross!”

Cole kept ahold of Ms. Young’s feet and wrapped his lips around a few of her toes. He heard her shriek as he began slathering her trapped piggies with his wet tongue. He could taste her stinky toes as he rolled his tongue along the undersides and between them. Ms. Young hated having her toes sucked but she couldn’t do anything about it. Cole sucked on her plump big toes and licked the wide undersides of them repeatedly. Then he started giving her meaty soles long, slow licks all the way down to her thick heels. Ms. Young was giggling again as she felt his strong tongue lapping across her deep arches. She yelled back at him, “You’re such a pervert! Stop licking my fucking feet! That’s so gross! I hate it!”

Cole didn’t leave her feet alone though. He licked the bottoms of her feet over and over until the glistened with spit from his tongue bath. Ms. Young scoffed as he returned to sucking on her sausage toes. The bitchy, blonde math teacher made “Ew!” noises as Cole sucked several of her toes thoroughly one at a time. She yelled, “Get my toes out of your mouth! I’m your teacher! Not your girlfriend! Quit it or you’ll be in so much trouble! Why do you like women’s feet for anyway, weirdo?!! Can’t get a real girlfriend so you have to lick my stinky feet?!! Huh, is that it?!” Now she was just being mean. Cole gave her vulnerable soles a quick tickle before he moved on.

He went to Mrs. Anderson next. She pleaded with him, “Cole, wait! You really don’t want to lick my feet do you? Isn’t that a little icky?! Wouldn’t you rather just let us go and go on about your day? You don’t really want to put your tongue on my feet...do you??” Mrs. Anderson got her answer when Cole started sniffing gingerly around her long toes. The English teacher made a drawn out, disappointed sigh as Cole smooshed his face in her large, size 10 soles and breathed in her heady aroma. Mrs. Anderson’s feet were a little stinky but not unpleasant for a foot lover. Cole rather liked the smell after a few whiffs. It was the strongest around her upper arches and the pads below her toes. He took deep breaths as he held her feet up against his face, completely covering it with her long soles. “Really, Cole? My feet can’t smell THAT good. This needs to stop,” she urged him.

Cole started kissing and licking her wrinkly arches, which further grossed her out. Mrs. Anderson scrunched her feet down as she pouted and complained. Her long, wrinkled arches and overlapping toes looked glorious as Cole continued to lick all over them thoroughly. He would get to her amazing toes eventually but for right now, he wanted to lick every single wrinkle on her huge feet. Mrs. Anderson called back at him, “Cole, you have to stop! Oh my, you’re really enjoying this aren’t you? That’s just not right. Goodness, I hope you use mouthwash after this or something. That’s so gross!”

He moved on to her long toes. Cole started at her pinky toe and started sucking them slowly and sensually. His lips sucked forcefully around the base of her toe stems as his powerful tongue massaged the underside of her toes. Cole was absolutely salivating as he washed Mrs. Anderson’s toes with his mouth. Mrs. Anderson couldn’t help but start laughing again. The feeling of her student’s tongue sliding around and probing between her thin toes was too much. Her sweet laughter motivated him to be extra thorough between her toe crevices.

After Cole explored every inch of Mrs. Anderson’s soles with his mouth, he went to Mrs. Davis. The bright-eyed blonde wanted no part in having her feet licked. But soon she felt Cole holding her ankles and smelling around her toes. Mrs. Davis shouted back at him, “I can’t believe this is happening right now! Are you enjoying yourself, Cole?! You better not be, you little pervert! Who actually likes the smell of women’s feet?!” Again, Cole didn’t mind the commentary. It was to be expected from bound, unwilling women who weren’t used to this sort of fantasy. He inhaled deep breaths around the base of Mrs. Davis’ toes. Her feet had an aromatic smell that drew him in. And it was subtle, but the base of her toes were a little stinky. Cole buried his nose between her toes and sniffed repeatedly.

Mrs. Davis was not amused by the attention. Now Cole had his face pressed into her size 7.5 shapely soles as he took deep breaths. Mrs. Davis rolled her eyes as she listened to her former student inhaling the smell of her feet behind her. This was so embarrassing for her. Mrs. Davis had been so excited to have another year done and in the books. Her whole summer vacation was ahead of her. And now at the last minute before her time off during the school year, here she was tied up, tickled, and having her feet smelled alongside her coworkers. How could she have let this happen?! But things got worse when she eventually felt Cole’s tongue slurping between her deep arches, licking her wrinkled insteps. His hot, sloppy tongue slid passionately over her arches and then down to her smooth, rounded heels. Cole sucked and nibbled her firm little heels for a bit because they just seemed so perfect and round.

Mrs. Davis really hated it when Cole started sucking her pretty little toes. Taking two or three in his mouth at once, Cole slurped and sucked them with hot lust. For a long time, he had fantasized and jerked off to the thought of worshipping his English teacher’s feet. Just the sight of them every so often stuck in his mind for months. And today, that fantasy was a reality as his tongue slipped between her adorable toes and massaged along the undersides of them. Mrs. Davis was grossed out with having her toes sucked so throughly. She screamed back at him, “Uuuugghhh get my toes out of your mouth, you weirdo!! That’s disgusting! Why do you want to taste my toes anyway?! Wouldn’t you rather be making out with a girl instead of making out with your teacher’s feet?! Ew, gross! Get your tongue out from between my toes! That feels so weird!”

Cole was infatuated with Mrs. Davis’ feet. He couldn’t stop licking them. By now, they were drenched and shiny with spit. But he had spent a lot of time on them and needed to move on. And what was waiting for him next was certainly not a disappointment. Ms. Baker’s wide, meaty arches and heels and her long, mesmerizing toes were all his to explore. Ms. Baker scoffed when she saw him coming her way and commented, “Oh God, can’t you just skip me? Cole, you probably don’t want to smell my feet. I didn’t even wear socks with my shoes today. I’ll bet they’re a little stinky.”

The warning did absolutely nothing to deter Cole. In fact, it did the exact opposite. Hearing his teacher talk about how her feet were a little stinky was incredibly sexy to him. Cole held her ankles and pressed his face down into her alluring size 7’s. He took a deep inhale and cherished her rich aroma. Walking around in Converse tennis shoes without socks really enriched the sweaty, musty scent that was most fragrant around Ms. Baker’s arches and undersides of her toes. Cole felt the warmth from her meaty soles warming his cheeks and forehead as he pressed them firmly against himself. He sniffed over and over. The smell was strong, yet addicting.

“I can’t believe you actually LIKE the smell of my feet! You’re so weird! Who knew you liked this crap?! Maybe I should have rewarded you this way when you were in my class. Maybe then you wouldn’t have almost flunked basic science. Would that have done it? Huh, you little perv? Would you have turned in your homework if I would have let you smell my stinky feet?” Ms. Baker said with contempt as she could do nothing else but listen to Cole sniff her feet obsessively. Cole knew she was trying to be mean but it was only turning him on more.

Cole decided to start sucking Ms. Baker’s well-developed toes, which proved to be difficult because she quickly curled them down in disgust. Cole instructed her to unclench her toes or he would tickle her some more. As much as it felt counterintuitive, Ms. Baker tried to relax her feet. But Cole’s tongue probing and sliding around her little piggies made her want to kick him in the face. Her toes instinctively curled down tight and she had to consciously flex them back to allow his tongue to lick under them. Ms. Baker’s face was stuck in a constant grimace as she felt her toes being worked over passionately in Cole’s mouth.

When Ms. Baker felt Cole start taking long licks down her soles, she yelled behind her, “Oh gross! Don’t lick my feet! Why would you want to do that?! Sick! No girls are ever going to want to make out with you if they find out you’ve licked all of our feet!” Cole just ignored her and lapped at her soles. He loved how her feet jolted when he playfully nibbled along the balls of her feet or her wide heels. Ms. Baker began to giggle a little at the strange feeling.

Cole moved over to his art teacher, Ms. Parker. She groaned as she pulled at her ropes, but it was apparent she was about to have her feet smelled and licked just like her coworkers. Ms. Parker wiggled her feet until Cole grasped them and held them still. He gazed at the beauty of her size 9 soles...the way her slender feet looked tied side by side, the curve of her pale toes, the supple appearance of the pads below her toes and her pink heels. He had daydreamed about this moment for a long time. Cole exhaled, lowered his head, and pressed her warm soles against his face. They felt as soft as silk. Cole inhaled long and deep. The smell of Ms. Parker’s feet was pungent but not overpowering. It was sharpest around the pads below her toes and the base of her toes. The smell was more blunted around her arches and heels but still detectable for sure. Cole guessed that her warm feet having just been in her old, familiar flats contributed to the tantalizing scent.

He cupped Ms. Parker’s feet so that her toes semi-encircled his nose. Cole took a deep breath and savored the heady aroma. Ms. Parker shouted back at him, “Oh sick! Why can’t you just be into normal stuff? Shouldn’t you be wanting to get with girls your own age?! Not smell your teachers’ stinky feet! Cole, we’ve been working all day! Why would you want to do this?! It’s disgusting!” Cole had dozens of fantasies involving several of his teachers and he had dreamt about Ms. Parker’s soles for a long time. He couldn’t believe how aesthetically pleasing they were in person now that he was seeing them for the first time in full and up close.

He eagerly engulfed a couple of Ms. Parker’s toes in his mouth and began sucking them lustfully. He was obsessed with how round and supple the tips of her long, lollipop toes felt in his mouth as he licked them. Cole started at the thin base of each toe and slurped his way up until his lips broke away sweetly like two young lovebirds pulling apart after their first kiss. Cole kissed and sucked Ms. Parker’s toes thoroughly. Ms. Parker was no prude but this was way too bizarre for her taste. She called back to Cole, “Leave my toes alone! Stop sucking on them! It’s freaking me out that you love that so much! Uggghhh!! Your tongue feels so weird between my toes! Quit it! Don’t lick in there!”

It was difficult, but Cole finally managed to pry himself away from licking Ms. Parker’s feet and retrieved the feather from the box. The bound teachers watched Cole intently as he advanced toward them with the feather. He knelt down on the carpet in front of them as they squirmed and begged to be let go. The more he ignored their requests to be untied, the more they realized that they were in for an evening of humiliation. Five respected teachers tied up and tickled by a student? Who ever heard of such a thing?!

Cole studied the five teachers and their bare feet upturned toward the ceiling. This opportunity was beyond Cole’s wildest fantasies about his teachers and he was honestly having a little difficulty deciding who to start with. To break the stalemate of who to tickle first, he started counting off using the old “eeny, meeny, miny, moe” rhyme. Cole pointed the feather in the direction of each teacher as he went down the line over and over while reciting the rhyme. Each teacher cringed as the feather was pointed at her and Cole was really drawing out the suspense.

Cole: “My...mother...told...me...”

All five teachers had their eyes trained on him as they fidgeted and whined on the floor. The tickling was coming and it was only a question of who first.

Cole: “...to...pick...the...very...best...one...”

The teachers scoffed, grunted, and wiggled their bound feet behind them as they struggled to find any slack in their bondage. Their former slacker student was about to tickle them and there was nobody in the school to stop it now. They should have never let Cole tie them up.

Cole: “...and...you...are...IT!”

Cole held the feather straight out in the direction of Ms. Young, his math teacher who was always quick to hand out detentions to him. Ms. Young opened her mouth in shock as she glared at Cole through her dark-rimmed glasses. Ms. Young immediately snapped at Cole and shouted, “Cole, don’t you DARE! Untie us this minute, mister! I’m serious! If you come near me with that feather, I’ll make sure you don’t graduate! I’m serious! Cole?! Don’t you dare come any closer! I mean it! You better leave my feet alone or you’ll be sorry!”

Cole walked around behind the teachers and knelt down by Ms. Young’s feet. He replied, “No, I think you’re the one who’ll be sorry for letting me tie you up like this. That was pretty dumb of you all.” Ms. Young scrunched her size 8.5 soles, causing her arches to wrinkle heavily. The math teacher grunted and shook wildly one last time to see if she could get loose and escape but her ropes didn’t budge. Cole began wafting the feather back and forth across her pale bare feet. Ms. Young felt the feather sliding around on her vulnerable soles and wiggled her feet instinctually. She didn’t make a sound but it seemed like she was trying to hold her breath. Like maybe she was holding back giggles or something. Cole flicked the feather around effortlessly. He focused on his math teacher’s wrinkly arches, making sure to swipe the tip of the feather in every crease as her feet were scrunched. Ms. Young’s eyes were closed and her cheeks were starting to turn a pinkish color.

Cole: “Aww, does Ms. Young have some ticklish feet? Is this feather getting to you? Just tell me if it tickles and I’ll give you a little break.”

Ms. Young just grunted and shook her head as she tried to focus. No way was she going to play Cole’s little mind game. Her cheeks were red now and her feet were still scrunched down harder than ever. The feeling of the feather swiping up and down her exposed feet was starting to get very problematic for her. Ms. Young could feel the laughter building inside of her. She wanted so badly to release some of the built up tension but there was no way she would in front of Cole. And then she felt Cole probing the feather around base of her curled toes. The tip of the feather licking around the tips and undersides of her plump toes made her want to laugh so bad. Ms. Young honestly didn’t know if she could control it.

Cole saw Ms. Young scrunching her toes down so hard the tips were turning a paler shade. He knew he was getting to her. Ms. Young was struggling to suck in enough air since she insisted on holding in her giggles. Cole returned to stroking the feather in long, sweeping arcs up and down her broad soles. He had all evening to spend with his teachers’ feet and was in no rush. He would enjoy the process immensely however long it took to get them laughing like crazy.

Cole: “Just give it up, Ms. Young. I can tell you’re fighting it. No need to hold it in. Just laugh. You’ll feel better, I promise you. Lots of women have ticklish feet. Nothing to be ashamed of.”

Ms. Young wiggled her feet faster now and gave off a pouty whine as she shook her head. But then the giggles started to pour out. Ms. Young didn’t even open her eyes because she was too embarrassed. She just let herself start giggling and kept her face down toward the floor. Cole didn’t let up. He flicked and swished the feather around on her creamy, wrinkled arches and listened as the giggling increased. Ms. Young giggled harder now and grunted in frustration occasionally.

Ms. Young: “Cole, stop this right nowahahahaha! Quit it! I want to be let gohohohahahaha!”

Cole: “Tickle tickle tickle, Ms. Young...”

Cole continued to drag the feather around over her upturned soles and then proved it around near her toes again. Ms. Young continued giggling steadily and scrunched her toes down firmly until they were pale white once again. Ms. Young yelled back at him, “Cole, when I get out of here hehehehehe! I’m going to flunk you!!! Hehehehehehe!! You’re in so much trouble!”

Cole let his math teacher have a few more minutes of feathering before he moved on to Mrs. Anderson. Mrs. Anderson was not being nearly as tough as Ms. Young had tried to be. She whined and begged once he grabbed ahold of her ankles to hold her feet in place. Mrs. Anderson squirmed her feet around and curled her toes down tightly, causing her long second toes to overlap and rest on top of her big toes and third toes.

Cole held the feather at the ready and asked his English teacher, “Ready for some laughs, Mrs. Anderson? Goochie goochie goo...”

Mrs. Anderson begged Cole pathetically for him to skip her but the request fell on deaf ears. Cole began running the feather up and down the huge soles. Mrs. Anderson arched her back and immediately began giggling and laughing lightly as her feet were caressed by the feather. Cole dragged the feather around her shallow, wrinkly arches and then down to her smooth, flat heels. Cole flipped the feather over and used the pointy quill end to scratch and drag across her tender heels. This made Mrs. Anderson squeal with ticklish surprise. The pokey end of the feather sent zaps of overwhelming sensations through her body as Cole scribbled all over her smooth heels.

Mrs. Anderson kicked wildly and begged Cole to stop touching her feet. “Stop! God, what are you doing?! Hahahahaha!!! Stop it! I just want you to stop and let us go! Hahahahaha!!! I’ll make sure you pass with an A!! Whatever you want! Please!” Once he felt like she was getting used to the quill end of his feather, he flipped it back and resumed feathering her long, wrinkled arches all the way up to the base of her long, spindly toes. Mrs. Anderson giggled and complained like a wimp as the feather lapped at her soles again and again. The tenured teacher shook her head enthusiastically from side to side and sounded as if she was about to cry.

Cole moved down the line to Mrs. Davis. She took a deep breath and composed herself. But it was going to be hard to sound convincing when she was hogtied barefoot with a delinquent student ready with a feather. As calmly as she could manage, she said, “Cole, sweetie...this has to stop. You can’t be doing this to your teachers. We deserve a certain level of respect and you have to hehehehehehe!!” Cole began running the feather over Mrs. Davis’ beautiful size 7.5 soles. The feather dragged and danced across her rounded heels, her creamy arches, and her pristine toes.

Mrs. Davis giggled and laughed sweetly as her feet were feathered by a former student. She managed to call out, “Oh my God, why did I let you hahahahahaha! Tie me up like this? This is ridiculous! Hahahahaha!! Cole, you have to stop this now! Hahahahaha! This is highly inappropriate! Hahahahaha!!” Cole loved seeing the feather swirl and slide over her immaculate soles. Mrs. Davis had some very nice looking feet. Cole thought they were far superior to some of the foot models he looked at online a lot of the time.

Cole: “Oh I guess I could let you go, Mrs. Davis. But then I’d have to tell Principal Smith about you. Would you like me to go get him so you can talk to him while you’re tied up like this? Is that what you want?”

Mrs. Davis urged Cole not to fetch the principal as she laughed and bucked up and down from the tickling. She shouted, “No! No, don’t do that! Don’t do that, Cole! Hahahahaha!!” Cole concentrated the tip of the feather and wiggled it along the undersides of Mrs. Davis’ toes. Then he slid it between her second and third toes on her left foot and pulled it back and forth like he was playing a fiddle. He asked her, “Okay, so you don’t want me to fetch Principal Smith? Would you rather me do this to your toes instead?” Mrs. Davis’ mouth was open as she laughed. She cried back to Cole, “No! Don’t do that either! Hahahahaha!!!”

Cole eventually let Mrs. Davis have a rest and shifted down to his old science teacher, Ms. Baker. She struggled and grunted as he moved in behind her. Ms. Baker looked extremely annoyed as she shouted back at Cole, “This has gone far enough, mister! Don’t make me get you expelled! I swear! I’ll get you held back another year and make you serve so many detentions with me, you’ll beg me to be expelled!” Cole just laughed at her commentary as she kicked her wide, shapely size 7’s. Cole couldn’t get over the perfect coloring of her soles and how well developed and sensual her toes seemed, especially for a woman with smaller sized feet.

Cole: “Oh I think you’ll be begging me by the end of the day, Ms. Baker. Ready or not...goochie goochie goo...”

He waved the feather down in front of her face so she could see it. Ms. Baker’s eyes got wide when she saw the feather. She grimaced and gave out an annoyed growl, which fizzled into a whiny groan as she kicked her feet around preemptively. She told Cole, “Cole, this isn’t nice! You can’t just trick women into letting you tie them up and then tickle them! God, it’s so embarrassing! Cole?! Let us go! We won’t say anything! I promise you! Come on, we’re your teachers! You need to respect us! Cole, you can’t just take off our shoes and hahahahahaha!!!”

Cole began flicking the feather across her pretty soles. Ms. Baker quickly fell into laughter as the soft feather glided over her tender arches and heels. Ms. Baker let out a string of broken laughter that sounded a little raspy. Her body jolted every so often when the feather scratched along an especially sensitive area. Cole was mesmerized as he watched her stunning soles writhe and scrunch. The way her shapely toes curled down was pure art to him. Cole also loved staring at Ms. Baker’s plump, rounded buttocks push upwards as she writhed on the ground. Her skin tight jeans perfectly showed off the fullness of her large ass as she squirmed around. Her pants looked as though they might split in half in some moments.

He tried to slide the feather between Ms. Baker’s toes but she immediately curled them down and gripped the feather with all her might. Some of her long toes overlapped because she was curling them down so hard. Clearly that tactic wasn’t going to work right now. So Cole pried one set of her toes back and flicked the feather along the undersides of her toes. Ms. Baker shouted and shook as she laughed steadily. She tried to curl her toes back down but Cole held them pulled back. The tip of the feather was skillfully guided along the curvy undersides of her toes and up in between the crevices between each pair of toes. His former science teacher fell into a fit of hysterical hisses and giggles. Her cheeks started to turn red from laughing so much.

Cole gave the poor science teacher a rest and moved in behind the redheaded art teacher, Ms. Parker. Her pale, slender size 9 feet looked so perfect bound together and poking out of her black skinny jeans. Ms. Parker was trying to appeal to Cole and reason with him. She said, “Cole, come on, man. We’re cool, right? Come on, let us go.” Cole didn’t respond to her. He just held the feather down by her face and waved it teasingly. Ms. Parker scoffed and gave a pouty expression as she squirmed uncomfortably at the sight of the feather. “No, come on, Cole. Not that. We’re cool, right? Come on, man. Be nice. Why do you want to do this?” Ms. Parker tried to sound calm and collected but Cole could hear that her tone of voice wavered a little, like she was starting to get very nervous for her turn.

As Cole began to lightly flick the feather across her long soles, Ms. Parker began to giggle and wiggle her feet around. She tried to contain her giggling and hissing sounds but they managed to slip through her clenched teeth. Cole stroked the feather back and forth down the length of her big feet, making his art teacher twist and writhe as she giggled more and more. He trailed the tip of the feather into her arches, across and along the sides of her heels, and then back up the outer edges of her feet up to her toes. Ms. Parker fidgeted and crossed her feet over to try and block the feather. But her efforts were mostly futile. Cole easily guided the feather to wherever Ms. Parker was not expecting it, making her squeal with surprise.

Cole teased her toes a little by wagging the feather along the base of them. Ms. Parker laughed and shook her feet to try and knock the feather away from her tender tootsies. Cole flipped the feather around and started scribbling it along the pads just below her toes. But that didn’t last long because Ms. Parker screamed and kicked hard, making it impossible for him to keep the base of the feather in contact with her feet. He settled for scratching the quill end lightly around her heels, which were easier targets even if she kicked and bucked on the ground. Cole held her ankles firmly in one arm and used the feather with the other.

Ms. Parker shouted and laughed at the intense sensations caused by the firm handle of the feather. Cole watched it leave little milky streaks across her pinkish heels. Then the lines quickly faded back to pink. “Hahahahahaha!! Oh this is so not cool, Cole!” Ms. Parker shouted as she shifted uneasily on the ground.

Cole finally gave Ms. Parker a break and went to put the feather down. As he walked in front of the teachers, they began shouting at him and demanded to be freed.

He looked at them with a smile and said, “I’m just getting started...”

TO BE CONTINUED...

very, very good story! please part 3 !!

Really, really good. I hope Cole has a real sadistic night planned for them all

Very nice sequel. Wait to hear the laughter going through the walls.

Primes...you never disappoint. Part 3 please and thank you. Lol

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back