• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monster Hunter Tickling: Bad Boss (F/F upperbody)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
Here's another story set in the Monster Hunter Tickling world. Feel free to go back and read previous entries, but they aren't required. The only thing you need to know is that it takes place in a world where everything revolves around tickling. The humans and monster girls who live there are insatiably obsessed with tickle torturing each other, and even the naturally occurring plants and animals oftentimes serve no other purpose than insuring that any misstep is a one way trip to tickle hell.

Don't think about how it could all possibly work like that too much. I certainly didn't.

Other Monster Hunter Tickling Stories:
Newbie's First Hunt
Bad Boss
Frightful Reflections
Smell the Flowers
Prison Break

----------

"NOOOHOHOHAHAHAHAHA! Stop! Please stop! Nohoho moreheheheHAHAHAHAHA!"

Elina frowned. Normally, the young devil would've considered hearing another woman's peals of laughter and frantic begging to be the perfect way to start off a day. But that was because part of her daily routine was forcefully extracting said reaction from one of her latest human captives with skillful use of her fingers and favorite suite of tools. Hearing frantic screams of laughter echo throughout the decrepit ruins of a castle that she called home while she was still getting ready for the day in her room meant that one of her idiot servants wasn't following the rules again.

The she-devil sighed and looked herself over in her small vanity mirror on her desk one last time. Walking around in nothing but the see-through baby doll negligee she'd slept in probably wasn't the most prudent choice of attire if she wanted to avoid getting tickled, but she resented giving her servants even a second longer of unauthorized play than they'd already had. A few more swipes through her shoulder-length blue hair with her hairbrush to make certain it was in order and rubbing down her curved horns with a damp cloth one last time was all the extra time the young devil was willing to spend on her appearance before standing up. The laughter seemed to be coming from directly below her, which meant the tickling was occurring in the audience chamber. Elina's mood soured further at the realization.

'I pray for their sake that they're just taking turns tickling each other. Hell help them if they've decided to lay into the new batch of slaves before I'd gotten a chance with them,' she thought to herself as she walked out the door. Elina had no issue with sharing the human girls her zombie hordes kidnapped for her after she'd had a day or two of alone time with them in her personal dungeons. But as the mistress of this necropolis village and the only reason the zombies had any will or sentience at all, she laid down the rule that she'd get first dibs before chaining up the girls throughout the village to spend the rest of their time here as public tickling slaves. Nothing irked her more than the zombies so brazenly ignoring that.

The blue-haired devil felt a headache starting when she finally made her way down to the audience chamber. Three grey-skinned zombie girls in tattered shirts and pants were pinning a naked human girl to the ground. The human woman was laughing so hard that her face was turning red from one zombie sitting on her bound hands to pin her arms above her head while long nails scrabbled all over her armpits and generous bare breasts, a second sat on her waist to rain havoc on her sensitive looking tummy, sides, and belly button, and the third had both big toes seized in one hand while the other put a hairbrush to work scrubbing all over her wrinkled soles in random patterns. But it wasn't just the tickle torture the zombies were inflicting on the poor girl that was pushing Elina's temper to its limits, it was the sight of the five other similarly trussed up human girls watching the tickle torture with terrified expressions. There was nothing that the devil loved more than the looks of horror she could cause on groups of captives by demonstrating the ticklish suffering she'd be putting them through. Their fear was almost as delicious as their laughter to her. Her zombies helping themselves to the pretty young blonde they had pinned under them was ruining the effect. There was no way she could get the same reaction now that they'd spent the last couple minutes watching their comrades get so severely gang tickled.

"Stop. Stand. Strip. Line up in front of me." she commanded with a growl. What her order lacked in volume to carry over the human girl's laughter was made up for with the magical weight she'd put behind the command. When she'd first raised all of the zombies to serve under her she'd been prudent enough to leave a back door she could access at any time. All it took was a little bit of concentration to hijack control over the undeads' bodies. The zombies had no choice but to follow her every word down to the letter. Soon she had all three of the undead girls standing in the nude before her.

"M-mistress.. we're sorry. We-" one of them tried to apologize. Elina silenced her with a glare. Elina made a point of magically ensuring that all of her undead servants were ticklish so that they could have fun tickling each other if there weren't any nearby humans for them to prey upon. The devil girl walked up to each zombie one by one and slowly dragged a single nail down the tight, ticklish stomachs. As she did so she dialed up their sensitivity until each of them was so ticklish that a feather brushing against the least ticklish spots would soon reduce them to hysterics.

"You three are to report to the feeding house for a week." A sadistic grin spread across her face at the three girl's horrified expressions. The "feeding house" as she called it was little more than a ramshackle building filled with bondage equipment. Her zombies to a woman didn't have that barbaric hunger for brains that she'd heard about. Instead, they all fed off of laughter. One of her zombies would always have the stamina to continue to torture its victim without a single break as long as the girl had the energy to keep laughing. And conversely, their laughter would feed back into them to make certain they remained awake once someone started to tickle them. Any zombie sent to the feeding house as punishment would have to endure non-stop tickles all over their bodies courtesy of any undead looking for a meal until the very second their time was up.

"Don't you think that that's a little harsh, Mistress? All they did was engage in some light tickling," said a voice behind her as the zombie girls shambled out, fighting and straining against her order with all of their might in a futile attempt to put off their punishment even a second longer. Elina turned around to see the head maid, Cordelia, standing behind her. Her maid was standing at attention in the skimpy privates revealing maid cosplay, naturally paired with the most risque lingerie available, that Elina loved to force her to wear.

Rather than being one of her own, Cordelia was an especially powerful revenant that Elina had met after raising her own little necropolis kingdom. The blue-haired she-devil had no idea what techniques whatever necromancer had raised the woman had used, but whoever had done it knew their craft. Cordelia was nearly indistinguishable from a normal human woman outside of having an unnaturally pale complexion. She had lustrous brown hair that fell most of the way down her neck, a well-proportioned figure, and, most importantly, was extraordinarily ticklish all over. Elina had known she'd had to have her from the moment she'd laid eyes on the woman. Since she wasn't able to magically command the girl, she'd settled for having her sent to her personal dungeons. The she-devil still fondly remembered the weeks she'd spent subjecting Cordelia to the worst ticklish tortures she could think up until she'd broken the brunette revenant into begging to be her slave in the name of making it stop.

"They should be grateful I didn't decide to assign them to stay there permanently," Elina snorted. She reached down, grabbed the blonde human girl by the lengths of rope binding her wrists, and started dragging her back to the other humans. "I set a rule, they didn't follow it. Why should they expect anything other than being punished for it?"

"And is there no room for the girls to expect to have a human who hasn't already been tickled to exhaustion to play with?" Cordelia asked.

"Absolutely not. Lest you forget, the only reason they're all here is because I let them be. They can have the humans when I'm done with them." As far as Elina was concerned, she was being generous. She only held human girls captive for 3-4 days on average before releasing them back to whatever settlement they'd been kidnapped from. Letting a ticklish girl out of her grasp for even a day or two in the name of letting her zombie hordes have a turn of them was already a show of good will by her standards.

"I see..." Elina had only just deposited the human to lie near her fellow when she felt something hard crash into the back of her knee. She stumbled forward and fell on her knees with a cry in surprise from the sudden attack. Her attacker didn't give her time to recover. Elina's hands were grabbed and roughly pulled over her head so lengths of rope could be wrapped around them in expert motions. The lingerie-clad she-devil fell forward heavily feeling her legs get yanked out from under her by the ankles.

"Cordelia! What are you doing!? I command you stop this instahahehehehent! Stop! Stohohop tiihihihcklihing meheheheHAHAHAHA!" Elina cried. She didn't even need to visually confirm who her attacker could be, Cordelia was the only other person unbound person in the room with her. But before she could gather up the magical force in her arms needed to break free of the reinforced rope holding her, she felt her ankles get wrapped in an ankle lock and a set of long nails be put to work dancing all over her bound soles. As a devil her feet weren't her worst spot, but it still tickled enough to disrupt her concentration too much for her to gather her strength anymore. The proud she-devil was soon reduced to writhing on the ground in her underwear, protesting and giggling from the continued assault on her feet.

"Up you go," Cordelia said as she hoisted Elina up to sling her over her shoulder. Despite her best efforts, she still couldn't bring forth enough strength to break free so soon after being tickled. Zombies were a fairly strong monster girl race in terms of pure physical might and, being a well-made revenant, Cordelia was one of the strongest. With her full magical strength available a devil like Elina could beat Cordelia in an arm wrestling competition any day, but in her weakened state Elina wasn't able to struggle enough to make her head maid's grip loosen even slightly as she was carried over to one of the numerous pieces of bondage equipment littering the audience chamber.

Elina soon found herself being efficiently tied to a bondage horse. She was forced to sit on the horse with the rope around her hands attached to the top of the pole in front of her. At best she could only bring her hands down in front of her forehead, leaving her armpits feeling agonizingly vulnerable from the small gap that fingers could worm their way in to start wiggling inside of her sensitive hollows no matter how hard she tried to bring her arms down. Her legs were untied so she could kneel on the support beams beneath her before being strictly re-bound. Ropes around her thighs, below her knees, and around her ankles were attached to the sides of the wooden horse in the name of keeping her securely seated. The only option left to Elina was to angrily glare at Cordelia from where she sat, her face turning pink with embarrassment from the compromising position she found herself in.

"What's the meaning of this? I order you to let me go," she commanded. Cordelia completely ignored her in favor of walking out of sight behind her. Elina went stiff as a board feeling all ten long nails reach under her negligee to come to rest on her sides. Try as she might to not betray a reaction, the she-devil couldn't suppress a flinch feeling the nails begin to lightly scratch back and forth.

"'The meaning of this', as you said, is that you're a terrible boss," Cordelia finally stated after a few seconds of teasing. "You keep all of the best girls for yourself and only hand out humans who're too spent to be fun to tickle anymore to the rest of us. The slightest mistake in your presence is punished with harsher tickles than you put even the humans through. Frankly, we're sick of it. Plenty of the zombies want nothing more than to teach you a lesson. So that's what I'm doing, showing you that you've been bad with the only way that seems to get through to you: with tickles." Elina couldn't respond. She was too busy biting her lip in an attempt to keep the giggles from spilling out. A devil's sides were their worst spot. Even with Cordelia only gently scratching at a few centimeters of skin, it tickled so bad that it was getting increasingly difficult to prevent herself from bursting out laughing.

The teasing continued for the next several minutes. Elina hated how blatantly Cordelia was toying with her. Her immense pride objected to being reduced to helplessly dancing under another woman's fingers like this, and the knowledge that there was nothing she could do about it was driving her mad. The head maid wandered up to dig into her lower ribs just hard enough to make the bound devil jump, lightly traced a single nail on each hand around the string of her panties before jumping down to tease the entire length of her bound feet, and tapped across her stomach. Each trip to a different area came with the nails wandering over her hyper-ticklish sides, reminding her that Cordelia could break her whenever she wanted to. But Elina's tormentor was content to draw it out. The light teasing continued until she couldn't hold it in anymore. The umpteenth time the nails poked the middle of her sides was accompanied by a torrent of giggles spilling out of the prideful devil's mouth.

"Eek! Stop! I cohohehemand you tohoho stop. Thahat's an order! Stop. Stohohohop rihihight now! Stohop! STOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Elina screamed with laughter. Her tickling went from maddeningly light to unbearably severe after she started giggling. A faint buzzing sound from behind set her teeth on edge a second before feeling the revenant maid's fingers start to squeeze her sides. Elina threw her head back and howled with laughter feeling the finger pads sink in. She couldn't believe it, but it felt like Cordelia's fingers were vibrating. The strange sensation made the fingers digging into her tight flanks tickle exponentially more. Her long blue hair flung everywhere as she reduced to thrashing about in her seat on the bondage horse. But no matter how badly it tickled, she refused to let go of her pride. Orders and commands for Cordelia to let her accompanied her shrieks of laughter rather than pleas for mercy.

"Like that?" Cordelia taunted. "You know, most people take one look at me and think that I was resurrected to serve as a tickling slave. It's actually the opposite. My necromancer was a huge masochist. I was her custom built tickler. She fitted me out with all sorts of tools so I could give her the worst tickles possible. Enchanting my fingers so they could vibrate on command was just the start."

The tickling continued unabated for the next 20 minutes. While her sides were the main focus, the rest of Elina's body was thoroughly explored. Everywhere on her upper body was ticklish, but Cordelia found that she could drive her mistress berserk by sticking her vibrating fingers inside of her armpits. There was just enough of a gap that her slim fingers were sandwiched in between two walls of ticklish flesh. Turning on the vibrations and wiggling her digits around as fast as possible drove the helpless she-devil up the wall into letting loose high pitched screams in between bouts of high pitched laughter. It worked especially well when accompanied with sticking one of her fingers inside of her bellybutton. A routine of alternating between swirling a vibrating fingers against the sensitive walls of her bellybutton while digging her other hand inside of her armpit and using both hands to terrorize her sides soon reduced Elina to tears.

"*cough* You bitch... I'll get you for this. The moment you're done I'll send you to the dungeons. I'll have you tickled so hard that you won't be able to think of doing this ever again," Elina threatened while wheezing for breath. Cordelia had briefly stopped tickling to walk around in front of her. Focusing on her annoyance at the uppity maid leering at her helped take her mind off of the tickling she'd just been put through.

"When I'm done? Oh no, this isn't stopping." A single hand reached out to grab Elina by the chin and force her to look her tormentor in the eye. "Did you know that my teeth can infect you with a virus that makes prevents you from becoming desensitized from too much tickling? Or that my hair magically becomes coarse when plucked from my head? It's perfect for flossing between ticklish toes." The sadistic revenant smirked at Elina's barely concealed fear. "There're so many different ways of tickling you that I haven't even started on. It could take a couple days before I'm done showing you everything. And once I'm done with that? I'll wheel you outside so all of the zombies in the village can air their frustrations to you. One. At. A. Time. And who knows? Maybe after they're done with that they'll find that you're much more fun as a tickling slave than a mistress."

Elina did her best to not let her terror at the prospect show on her face. Her love of tickling other girls was roughly equal to how much she hated being tickled herself. Suffering days, weeks, or even months of torture at the hands of her zombies would surely break her. Her mind was abuzz desperately searching for some way she could gather up enough power to escape before Cordelia started tickling again.

"But before that..." Cordelia seemed to have had an idea. Her gaze had shifted towards the half dozen human girls standing tied up off to the side. Soft footfalls rang throughout the hall from the maid walking over to them. "How about I have you help me? One ticklish devil girl, served up on a platter for you."

"And why should we help you? Tickle her yourself if you hate her that much." It was the blonde the trio of zombies had ganged up on before who spoke up. A small smirk spread across Cordelia's face.

"Because you're in the middle of a necropolis. My word is the only thing keeping a horde of zombies from spending the next couple days taking turns with you." The human girls all looked at each other.

"Fine. Untie us and we'll help you tickle the living daylights out of her," the blonde said. Cordelia set about cutting apart the ropes around their wrists and ankles with a small knife. The humans all shared a nod once they were all free, then as one surged forward to tackle Cordelia to the ground.

As strong as she was, even a revenant like Cordelia couldn't fight off being dog piled in a 6-on-1. Elina watched the maid disappear underneath the humans' bare bodies followed closely by the familiar sound of the undead woman's laughter filling the hall.

"No offense, but it sounds to me like there's no guarantee you won't have us tickled when you're done having us help you. We might as well have some fun tickling both of you and take our chances with the hordes later," declared the blonde girl. Elina watched a familiar set of slutty maid cosplay and lingerie be idly tossed over one of the human's shoulders. Cordelia's naked body was lifted up and manhandled into a nearby x-frame, where they continued to mercilessly abuse her all over. A shiver ran down Elina's spine seeing one of them spot a coat of moss lying draped across a nearby set of stocks. One of them daintily picked it up. The girls all giggled at it, then three of them broke off from tickling Cordelia to carry it over to where Elina was bound.

The devil girl squeezed her eyes shut and did her best to ignore the approaching humans' taunts. Opening her mouth or letting them look into her eyes would give her tormentors the pleasure of knowing how scared the sight of the moss made her. The moss they'd found was a special type called arousal moss. Elina had the zombies cultivate it on the headstones in the nearby cemetery for use in torturing prisoners. Anyone who inhaled the spores of the moss found themselves becoming unbearably turned on by being tickled. Prisoners of Elina's castle were often forced to breathe in a large amount of the spores prior to each session so she could torture them by forcing them to repeatedly cum from non-stop tickling.

One of the girls draped the arousal moss over her bound arms right in front of her face while the others retrieved the knife Cordelia had been using. A few cuts reduced Elina's baby doll lingerie to shreds, leaving her sitting naked on the bondage horse.

Cordelia was undoubtedly an expert tickler with plenty of experience manipulating the female body, but the human girls were all just as good as her and they'd evidently been paying attention earlier. Elina's frenzied peals of laughter reached new heights feeling 10 fingers skillfully dig into each of her sides. They varied up their speed, pressure, and technique to leave her worst spot under a barrage of poking, stroking, squeezing, pinching, and raking nails that had her in complete hysterics. To make matters worse, the blonde leader of the group had retrieved the hairbrush that'd been used on her and was busy applying it to her soft soles. Feeling the tough bristles roughly scrub her tender feet from her heels all the way up to her toes pushed the suffering devil girl over the edge. Her anguished laughter overtook Cordelia's to fill the hall.

And it only got worse. Every time she took in the air necessary to keep laughing meant a generous helping of spores courtesy of the arousal moss draped across her arms. It started slow, a faint sensation that she was getting turned on despite how horrible the tickling felt. Over time it steadily grew worse until it felt like to the devil like every poke, stroke, and squeeze from the evil fingers exploiting her sides was sending waves of pure arousal pounding down to her crotch. Eventually she couldn't hold it back anymore. Elina screamed feeling an orgasm rip unbidden through her.

An orgasm that was ruined from beginning till end by the humans ruthlessly continuing to tickle her all over. Elina screamed in agony. Her post-orgasm sensitivity was through the roof, and her ticklers happily exploited that to punish her even harder. They hammered her sides, armpits, and feet to drive home a level of ticklish suffering Elina hadn't experienced in a long time.

"STOHOHOHAHAHAP! PLEAHAHASE STOHOHOHAP! I CAHAN'T TAKE IT! IHIHIT'S TOOHOHOHO MUCH! I'LL DOHOHOHAHAHA AAHAHAHANYHIHIHIHTHING! JUST PLEAHAHAHAHSE! STOHOHOHOHOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the torture finally broke the proud devil girl. The cycle of being tickled until she came and punished with more tickles, which invariable forced her to have another orgasm they could ruin, was too much for her to stand. She discarded every last shred of pride she had and broke down begging. She promised everything she could think of, offered to degrade herself in every way her ticklers could possibly want, in the name of making it stop. It didn't do her any good. If anything, the tickling only grew worse. Emboldened by making a monster girl of the proud devil race beg, the humans tickled her even harder in order to see what they could make her sink to if they tortured her more.

-----

Elina sat wheezing on the bondage horse. She was a mess. Her hair was in complete disarray and her cheeks were stained with tear tracks. She was too tired to lift her head, but she could hear Cordelia's similarly ragged breath nearby. It sounded like the head maid had also been left where she'd been bound after the humans had decided it was time to sneak out.

The humans had spent the better part of the day tickle torturing the pair. Elina couldn't tell what time it was, but it was dark enough to confirm that night had fallen before the tickling had ended.

"Mistress Elina?" Elina wearily raised her head a the sound of a voice in front of her. Her blood froze at the sight that greeted. Standing in front of her was one of the zombie maids holding a feather duster. Behind her were dozens of zombies that filled the room and spilled out the door. Her and Cordelia's laughter ringing throughout the castle hadn't gone unheard. The horde had been lying in wait for the humans to be done so they could pick up where they left off. It was small comfort to Elina that she could see the human girls all being dragged back into the room, having been caught while unsuccessfully trying to escape.

"P-*hic*Please... Let me go..." Elina feebly wheezed. The zombie maid narrowed her eyes in amusement. An unpleasant grin was spread across her face.

"Sure!" she said. Then she stopped and put her finger to her lip, acting like she was thinking about something. "Oh, but wasn't there that one time you had me tickled for a week straight for accidentally spilling tea on your lap?" The feather duster lazily came up to brush against Elina's helpless stomach, making the devil girl flinch and splutter out giggles. "And Miss Cordelia had been, like, suuuuuper bossy. It's really gets on my nerves, you know? I kinda figure that I should take this opportunity to get back at you two for that. Don't worry, I'm certain the next girl in line will be willing to untie you both once I'm done."

Last edited:
Bravo, my dude. Well done. I'm very much looking forward to the exploration of this brave new world!

Another good one from you, Serhazat! I REALLY enjoy this "tickle world" you've created.

A very fun new addition to the story with Elina and Cordelia making quite fun victims. Interesting to note how you change the techniques and items being used per each new monster girl being introduced. Keeps it fresh and fun.

Bravo, my dude. Well done. I'm very much looking forward to the exploration of this brave new world!

Another good one from you, Serhazat! I REALLY enjoy this "tickle world" you've created.

A very fun new addition to the story with Elina and Cordelia making quite fun victims. Interesting to note how you change the techniques and items being used per each new monster girl being introduced. Keeps it fresh and fun.

Thank you! A lot of the fun of building a tickle world like this is coming up with all of the new tools and methods its inhabitants could use on each other. I'll do my best to keep thinking up fun new ways for the sessions to play out.

Really good series

Thank you! Barring a few segues into more stand alone stories, I fully plan to keep coming up with more monster girl-centric ones. I hope you look forward to it.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back