• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Faction Wars!

The_Kev

TMF Master
(This is a prologue for an interactive story I plan to publish soon. I'll post the link when I have, until then hopefully this will whet your appetite if you're into this sort of thing.

In this story you take on the role of an agent in a tickling faction war. You can play as either a male of female, I've posted the female version here.

I hope you enjoy it, don't hesitate to give me some feedback and let me know if you have interest in the interactive story.

Thank you and enjoy.)

Prologue: Female.

You remember that night with a feeling of dread.

The most item members of "Fortress" had gathered inell on their rival faction "The Dominion", as to a secret meeting that would host all of their top leadership. This was Fortress's chance to cripple that evil organization once and for all, and to finally thwart their plan to institute a totalitarian ticking regime!

Years ago you had read throguh The Dominion's manifesto and the very act of reading it gave you an anxiety attack. A mandate that every citizen report for a tickling "audit" where their worst spots and techniques would be discovered and recorded for use against them in the future. Sadistic and cruel tickling and teasing punishments for even minor offenses, even a capital penalty for crimes against the state where the victim would be rendered totally paralyzed, unable to move or speak, and subjected to non stop tickling on every imaginable sensitive area of their body for years or decades!

After reading that manifesto, you immediately joined "Fortress" the last line of defense against those sadistic monsters. An organization that would use their tickling tactics against them!

And so the moment came, "operation jackhammer", the intel indicated that the top brass of The Dominion would be meeting secretly at the waterfront with minimal security. An entire legion of Fortress agents and leadership was sent there.

It was a trap.

Instead of crippling The Dominion, The Dominion was able to lure the entire leadership structure of Fortess to a secluded location and overwhelm them with traps, devices, tickling soldiers and all other manner of assault. It was dumb luck that you arrived late, only to find your generals, trainers and comrades restrained and pleading for mercy from their Dominion captors whole they jeered and taunted them.

You spotted your mentor, Jack, a tough, hunky guy who had showed you the basics of ticlkkng combat tactics. You saw him completely naked, on his back with his arms tied over his head and his legs elevated, ankles secured in a pair of stocks leaving his big bare feet pointing toward the sky for all the world to see.

Above them, two female Dominion agents grinned and skittered their fingers all over both of them. You also noticed a Dominion agent sitting above his head and "massaging" up and down his sides, ribs and armpits. And then, blushing, you noticed that, to add insult to injury, a device was making a stiff feather brush up and down his... "manhood" which was sporting an embarrassing "issue".

This big tough guy was reduced to tears, and in voice breaking with laughter, he blubbered out "Please! I can't stand anymore I'll do anything!"

You'd never heard him beg like that before, he was the most stalwart person you'd ever known, these sadistic bitches had completely broken him!

One of the ladies plopped her feet on his chest and pointed them toward his face while another whispered in his ear.

He registered a look of shock. Squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head NO!

The whisperer took out two feathers and started lightly teasing his nipples.

He vigorously shook his head YES!

You saw him lean in and start planting little kisses up and down the pair of feet in front of him, starting with her feet and working his way up.

You saw a line forming behind the woman whose feet were being kissed and realized that your big tough trainer was in for a night of tickle torture and having to "service" his tormentors for even the slightest chance of getting any mercy.

Hearing the screams of laughter and pleas for mercy of your fellow Fortress members, you suddenly felt a terrible fear of being captured your self!

You ran as fast as you could away from the scene, back to a secret hiding place that Fortress had chosen in this kind of eventualuty.

And now, The Dominion rules with an iron... feather, your comrades are all captured and subject to daily torment, and you, the last free member of fortress have got to do something to rescue them!

You have a long journey ahead of you, you'll have to defeat the entire Dinion hierarchy from the bottom up in order to rescue your friends.

You'll face:

The Brute

The Huntress

The Mad Doctor

The Warrior

The Psychic

And finally, the elusive "Mistress".

(Stay tuned)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think it sounds very interesting and very fun so far ;) I've always been a big fan of the 'world based around tickling' concept for fantasy stuff, as it leads to a lot of fun and sometimes unexpected situations. I also really liked that this seems to allow you to enjoy it even if you're a male or female ticklee (or just a fan of one over the other!). The only thing I'm curious about is what you mean by 'interactive'. Does that mean that folks would respond or post their own stories or chapters in this world, does it mean that people would get to determine the direction of the story by vote, or is it actually going to be one of those stories where there are literally choices you can make while reading it so that every person gets their own experience? I'm very curious!

I think it sounds very interesting and very fun so far ;) I've always been a big fan of the 'world based around tickling' concept for fantasy stuff, as it leads to a lot of fun and sometimes unexpected situations. I also really liked that this seems to allow you to enjoy it even if you're a male or female ticklee (or just a fan of one over the other!). The only thing I'm curious about is what you mean by 'interactive'. Does that mean that folks would respond or post their own stories or chapters in this world, does it mean that people would get to determine the direction of the story by vote, or is it actually going to be one of those stories where there are literally choices you can make while reading it so that every person gets their own experience? I'm very curious!
So, it's like a chose your own adventure. Except I forgot that writing.com sucks now so I'm looking for a better place to move it.

Stay tuned!

i know this story is a few years old but is there any plans on updating it?
Unfortunately writing.com doesn't let you read interactive without paying now so, that part is off. I might make one off stories though. :)

You could always use Twine, if you wanted, though it might take a bit of time to learn the hang of. It's pretty user friendly though.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back