• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dangerous Cargo (*/F upper body, tentacles)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
"We're a freight ship, ma'am. Not animal handlers," Ingrid said with a sigh. She glanced back and forth across the city landing pad from the female scientist in a lab coat to the... thing in the hard light cage behind her prospective client. The 28-year-old captain of the mercenary-cum-shipping company couldn't even tell what type of animal it was. To her it looked like a giant writhing mass of tentacles nearly twice as tall as she was. Ingrid had seen everything from zombies to sapient clouds on her trips throughout the galaxy, but just looking at the thing made her stomach churn with instinctual revulsion. Forget figuring out what to feed it, she didn't want it on her spaceship purely because it grossed her out too much for her to even want to be near it.

"That's why I said that I'd be coming along. I'll take care of it. All you'll need to do is fly us to the destination," the woman, Filene, responded. Ingrid scowled. This entire deal seemed fishy to her. Her ship wasn't exactly a passenger cruise, it was a gunship that'd undergone "remodeling", having all but the bare minimum of weaponry and associated war-time facilities torn out in the name of freeing up space, into what amounted to a glorified space-worthy freight truck. With her long black hair reaching most of the way down her back, generous curves showing through the light shirt and tight jeans she had under her lab coat, and soft looking skin, Filene didn't seem like the sort of civilian who was used to the bare bones accommodations they'd be able to provide her. There had to be something to this all that she was missing.

"I'll pay you double your normal rate," Filene offered, noticing her hesitance. "No, make that triple!" Ingrid winced. Every alarm in her head was going off now. There was no possible way this could get any more suspicious, but it was either this job or that quarter-hull's worth of mystery meat from who knows what emperor-forsaken planet that wasn't even going to pay for the energy cells it'd take to make the trip.

"...Fine. We'll take the job," Ingrid finally relented. The offer was too good to pass up. She pulled out her tablet to pull up the contract template she had saved on it. All it'd take was filling in a few blanks before it was ready to be signed.

Not for the first time, the ship captain cursed the changing of the times. It wasn't her fault that the galaxy was at peace for the first time in centuries, but she was suffering for it anyways. Any mercenary worth their salt used to be able to secure a solid living signing onto one of the various armies or at least hunt down war criminals for their bounties. That'd all come to an end a couple years ago. The emperor had led his troops from one sweeping victory to the next. Everybody who dared oppose him was swiftly crushed in quick succession to soon leave the galaxy united under his banner in an unprecedented era of peace. It'd been adapt or die for everyone who'd gotten by off of wartime profiteering, and Ingrid had found herself facing down leading what remained of the mercenary company into the mind-numbingly dull world of shipping or resigning herself to prostitution.

"Just to make certain, your crew is all-female, correct?" Filene asked as Ingrid held out the tablet for her to take. The young captain raised her free hand with a look of bewilderment.

"Yes? Is that going to be a problem?" she asked. Roughly a dozen young women who hadn't been able to find work outside of selling their bodies was all that remained of the group Ingrid had ended up inheriting leadership over. It was a fact that routinely led to their group receiving anywhere from comments doubting their capabilities to downright sleazy job offers on a frustratingly regular basis.

"The exact opposite. It's perfect," Filene said with a smile.

'What, did she have a bad experience with men or something? Whatever. Not my problem.' Ingrid thought to herself. She took the tablet back and watched her client activate the levitating lift underneath the whatever-the-hell-it-was creature with a few button presses on the control panel, some under-the-breath swearing at lift manufacturers in general, and a kick that somehow succeeded in finally getting the machine working. Seeing the thing squirm when the female scientist got close to it made bile rise to her mouth. 'That thing better stay in the hold or emperor help me I'm going to jettison it out the air-lock, contract be damned,' she swore to herself as the monster was loaded into the cargo bay of her ship.

-----

"Open! Open, you stupid thing!" Ingrid shouted. Her finger hammered on the door's control panel. A glance back over her shoulder made her heart leap into her throat. The tentacles were everywhere. More than she could count were snaking their way across the corridor from under the doors and through the ship's vents. She darted through the door and slammed on the emergency shut-off button on the other side, causing the heavy metal panel to come crashing down on a tentacle that was getting uncomfortably close to wrapping around her ankles.

Ingrid stumbled back from the tentacle segment that was left writhing on the floor. Her light-blue shoulder-length hair was left plastered to her face with sweat. The stylish white hanging neck mini dress and thigh high, high heel boots she had on had felt like a much better choice for lounging around on a boring hyper-space jump than for making a mad dash to the escape pods.

"Filene... That bitch. I'm going to fucking kill her!" she swore to no one in particular. Her suspicions had proven correct a few days into the trip. Ingrid had been playing a quick game of poker in the control room with some of the crew when they heard screaming break out. Not screaming, she corrected herself. Laughter. They had heard a woman's anguished peals of laughter, quickly followed by several more voices joining in to fill the halls with screams of forced merriment. Opening the door to investigate had been greeted by much the same sight that Ingrid had just seen behind her.

Guns hadn't proven to be much help. While dumping a full clip's worth of laser bolts into one of the squirming tentacles had proven to be good enough to fry it out of commission, the eerily squirming appendages had been popping up from what felt like every crack faster than they could shoot them down. The group had only been able to watch in horror as they were picked off one by one. Any unfortunate enough to be caught soon had her laughter joining in with the others as the tentacles held them down, forcibly stripped them naked, and started to dance all over their bare skin.

Ingrid's only hope left was that she could make it to the escape pods in time. Footfalls intermingled with the laughter as she ran as fast as she could through the metallic halls. Taking off her high heeled boots to avoid rolling an ankle briefly crossed her mind, but the very idea of leaving her feet exposed when it had already become abundantly clear that she was dealing with a tickling monster made her shudder.

"Ah!" she cried out with surprise. Run as she might, she couldn't seem to outpace the tentacle's spread throughout her ship. One had slithered out from a grate at the bottom of the wall to latch around her ankle, causing her to fall heavily to the ground. More were already swarming over her before she could scramble her way back to her feet.

"Tehehehehe! Stop! Nohohahat thehehehere!" Ingrid broke out giggling feeling the tentacles squirm inside of her clothes. They gently stroked her sides and ran across her ribs. The young ship captain rolled around on the ground in an attempt to dislodge them. Luckily, she managed to slip her legs out of her boots before they managed to pin down her arms, giving her enough freedom to stand up through the tickles and start running again.

"Just... just a little bit more," she panted. It was only a few more corridors to the escape pod. But that still proved to be a few dozen more feet than she managed to make. She'd barely managed to get through another door before she felt something hook on the neck of her jacket. A hard tug backwards took her off her feet to slam onto her back on the cold metal floor. This time the tentacles didn't give her a chance to escape. She felt a pair wrap around her wrists to pull them off to the side at the same time another group spread her legs open, leaving her pinned to the ground spread eagle. Ingrid was completely helpless to stop more of the squirming things coming down to pick up the side and rib tickling where they'd left off.

"Ah, so that's as far as you could make it, eh?" Ingrid looked up at the source of the voice mocking her. She glared up at Filene, though she had the sinking feeling her hateful expression was quite ruined with the tickling forcing her smile and giggle like a little school girl.

"You! Ack! Nohohoho! Stohohehehehehep!" was all she got to squeeze out before the tickles compelled her to start begging.

"You know, I was really looking forward to you making it. It was going to be this whole dramatic stand off right outside of the escape pods. Me holding you at gunpoint, you angrily asking me asking me why I'm doing this. It was going to be great. Like in the movies." Filene let out a dramatic sigh. Contrary to her pretend disappointment, her eyes were twinkling with amusement. "But it looks like you're both too slow and too ticklish to do any of that."

"What's going on? Was this you plan all along?" Ingrid managed to ask. The tentacles had given her a short break in favor of tearing off her clothes. The blue-haired woman went scarlet with embarrassment when her mini-dress was torn to shreds and her bra and panties quickly followed suit. The cold draft of the recirculated air against her bare skin made her shiver.

"That's more like it!" Filene happily exclaimed. "And yes. Yes, this was what I wanted all along. Why else do you think I signed up to stay on this dingy little rust bucket?" The sadistic scientist kneeled down and idly flicked a single nail against Ingrid's helpless sole, making the naked blue-haired girl jump with a strangled yelp. "I knew it had to be you. The moment I saw you walking around the landing pad, I just knew you were a woman who'd look so much more beautiful while being tickled than a whole passenger ship's worth of women put together."

Ingrid wanted to respond, but the tentacles chose that moment to resume their ticklish attack. Her eyes screwed shut and her mouth clamped down tight at what felt like an array of small tendrils making circles around her armpits. Dozens of tiny tips barely millimeters apart were clustered together to gently tease the outer rim of her pits. Despite how light the tickles were, Ingrid instinctively arched her back and thrust her chest out to escape. Her armpits were her worst spot and even the light teasing there was proving to be enough to break down her resistance to not laugh. It didn't even take a full rotation to coax a gasp out of her lips.

"It tickles so good, doesn't it?" Filene cooed. She licked her lips watching the naked ship captain spasm and squirm under the maddeningly light touch. "Oh, don't worry. This is only the start. That planet I'm having us go to? It's a tickling world. A ticklish girl can't go a single day there without being stripped naked and tortured for hours. It's a paradise where girls don't have to worry whether they'll ever find someone to toy with them. Once we land there we can all experience the joy of being tickled every day!"

"P-please... No. Not that. Anything but that. I hate being tickled. I'll go crazy. I can't take it," Ingrid pleaded when the tentacles chose to give her another small break. She was left frozen with horror at the euphoric bliss that had come over the black-haired woman's face. It struck her that it wasn't an act. She'd actually brought a wack job who wanted to spend every day for the rest of her life being tickle tortured and sought to sentence her entire crew to the same fate onto her ship.

The naked ship captain nearly screamed when she realized why the tentacles had pulled back again. Rather than continue to tease her with the tiny feelers, she could see stretches of rough, bumpy, textured skin in front of her. Her entire body went rigid when the tentacles descended down to lay across her pits. Feeling the rough skin cover the entirety of her ticklish hollows made her want to cry.

"EEEEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAH! STOHOHOHOHAHAHAP! FIHIHIHILEHEHEHEHENE! PLEASE! MAHAHAKE IT STOHOHOHHOP! HEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Instead she burst out screaming with laughter. The tentacles had begun to saw back and forth, dragging the bumps all over Ingrid's worst spot. Ingrid went berserk. It was the worst tickling she'd ever experienced in her life. Everywhere from her bicep to the top of her rib cage was under attack. The combination of rough texture and bumps left little detonations of ticklish agony exploding everywhere across her hyper-ticklish hollows. With each passing second the tentacles were picking up speed to force her to new ticklish heights.

She thrashed every which way trying to dislodge her attackers. Ingrid tried her best to sit up, grabbed at the tentacles around her wrists and tugged at them as hard as she could in an attempt to tear them apart, and twisted her torso every which way. When the appendages holding her wrists wrapped themselves around to pin her shoulders to the floor, she was left only being able to buck her hips. Under normal circumstances, Ingrid would've been mortified by the idea of raising her naked hips into the air and waving her bare pussy around for everyone to see, but she didn't care anymore. The only thing that mattered was escaping the evil tickling.

Filene watched Ingrid scream and convulse on the ground with envy. She always loved that point where the tickling was so bad that she was too busy laughing to even begin to beg for it to stop anymore. Seeing that the ship captain she'd chosen to accompany her to the tickle world purely because she was cute had turned out to be so ticklish that the tickling monster only needed to target one spot to push her to that point made her a little jealous. Normally it didn't get that bad for her until the monster was working over her entire body.

And it was only getting worse for the ticklish ex-mercenary. It had taken a bit for the tentacle monster to finish scouring the rest of the ship for victims and begin to put all of its appendages to use purely for tickling. Filene watched more tentacles slither out of nearby grates and vents. Fine tipped feelers were holding Ingrid's toes separated so that dozens more could stroke the sensitive skin on the sides of her toes and the webbing in between. More still were skillfully manipulating the woman's exposed clit and rolling her nipples for a torturous sexual kick that made the scientist want to start masturbating over how horrible it must feel. To finish her off, another bumpy length of tentacle had been wrapped around her abdomen so the entirety of her stomach and sides could experience the same scrubbing as her armpits.

It had barely been 15 minutes, but Ingrid already looked like she had already reached the point where her world was nothing but the tickling now. Her eyes had rolled up into her head and tears of agony streamed down her face. The hall was now echoing with her animalistic howls of tortured laughter. It probably tickled too much for her to cum from the sexual stimulation, but there was a noticeable pool of her love juices spreading between her legs from the constant teasing her privates were being put through. She no longer struggled, her body simply spasmed and jerked in response to the tickles rather than thrashing in a concerted effort to escape.

Filene began to strip, casually discarding her clothes around her. She reflected that this was part of the problem with she'd trained the monster. It went after people who ran first, so because she'd been standing still this entire time it hadn't begun to target her until it'd maximized how badly it could tickle torture everybody else. The scientist shuddered with joy feeling something wrap around her wrists. She was greatly looking forward to her new life as a tickling slave on the world they were heading to, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy being tickled the entire way there.

Last edited:
Any chance on more stories about this tickling planet?

Any chance on more stories about this tickling planet?

Agreed. More from this planet.

There is! I was actually being a bit self-referential there to my incredibly poorly named Monster Hunter Tickling series. There are 2 stories on that world already, A Newbie's First Hunt and Bad Boss. Feel free to read them if you so wish. I fully intend to keep writing stories set in that world... given that I stop getting distracted writing something different for a change of setting.

Phenomenal story with wonderful ending. Is it really even that bad of the ending if the there's smile on everybody's faces in the end? :)

Phenomenal story with wonderful ending. Is it really even that bad of the ending if the there's smile on everybody's faces in the end? :)

It's obviously the best way it all could've turned out. Everyone wouldn't be laughing so much if it wasn't!

And as always: Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

That's quite a monster...and quite a planet :)

Thank you! I find that there's a lot of fun to be had in brainstorming up ideas like these. The only question now is whether to expand on both with new victims or to have Ingrid get into a little more trouble when they get there.

Thank you! I find that there's a lot of fun to be had in brainstorming up ideas like these. The only question now is whether to expand on both with new victims or to have Ingrid get into a little more trouble when they get there.

You should write a sequel that ties this story in with the "Sophia Monster hunter" tickling story, put Sophia and Ingrid in the same place and have them work together to complete some task, upon both being captured, about to be tickled for information related to their shared mission. The tickling coming from not just the momsters but also from the tentacles that horribly tormented Ingrid in this story, they try their hardest to stay strong but one of them breaks and snaps, giving up all the information after prolonged tickle torture on a weak spot (Ingrid's armpits/ Sophia idk where) but I think that would be a cool premise/story for a connecting sequel :)

You should write a sequel that ties this story in with the "Sophia Monster hunter" tickling story, put Sophia and Ingrid in the same place and have them work together to complete some task, upon both being captured, about to be tickled for information related to their shared mission. The tickling coming from not just the momsters but also from the tentacles that horribly tormented Ingrid in this story, they try their hardest to stay strong but one of them breaks and snaps, giving up all the information after prolonged tickle torture on a weak spot (Ingrid's armpits/ Sophia idk where) but I think that would be a cool premise/story for a connecting sequel :)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep it in mind for if I get around to a sequel to this. No promises though, I'm not the best on following up on any given story I write.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back