• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Escape From My Tickle Obsessed Sister!"

The demo is pretty short so I can't tell much, but the premises are really interesting and I sure want to see more!

^_^

Thank you haha yes the name does indeed suit hehe I was under a different name and was going to release a game at the beginning of last year but the project went bust due to stress getting in the way heh at that time I was using RPG maker MV but decided to start fresh with RPG maker VX Ace because of the game “The Laughing House” by TickleWizard, it was my first ever tickle game and the reason I got hooked into making tickle games, but as I said my first ever project went bust but the idea never eff my mind and I grasped it as tightly as I could and got to work on a slightly earlier engine ^^ the music, the way the game plays out just takes me back to the time I played “The Laughing House” and in case people want an update I am quite literally about to boot up my computer to continue work on the game and hopefully I may have it out this year or next year since it’s almost Christmas I may get busy but I will still dedicate myself to the project! ^^ (P.S. sorry the demo is so short I just wanted to give you something rather than speak about it for days on end haha so yeah enjoy the demo and I will try my very best to get the full game to you guys!

Slight update

In a later edition of the finished game I will be adding CG's so there's something else to look forward too! also Merry Christmas!!!

Had a great deal of fun with the demo, and really looking forward to seeing how this pans out! You've got a fan out here in NZ!

Thank you so much!

Hey guys thanks for taking the time to look at my game I will be releasing a second demo with a little bit more to it in about an hour haha so bare with me! ^^

Hey there! Just a quick update for you all! Sorry for the silence I've been working on this game and juggling my life at the same time so things have been hectic but no biggie! What I am here to say is that a release date may be posted eventually! I can't say when but there will most certainly be one, as for people who may be expecting a 3rd demo piece (in case you played the 2nd in the new link on my main post at the top) there will not be a 3rd but there will be something better...the full game! XD so stay tuned and thanks to any people who have taken the time to try my demo's!

Hmm yes. It is indeed cute. Not a great deal to be found in the demo. I'd like to ask what is the overall scope and what can we expect from the game?
Is it all Amy running away and getting caught and tickled? Does she get a chance to tickle others? Will there be some puzzles or mini games of sort?
Some specific detail on ticklish spots is always nice too. like certain spots being more ticklish than others,
Curious to see where you will go with this,

Hey there!

Thanks for the question, for the most part this game is my first ever project, It will be a more cinematic based game with cutscenes because I am still getting used to RPG maker so this will serve as not only a game for you guys to play (and hopefully enjoy) but it will also serve as a test for myself just to see if I can at least make a game and just get it out there, as for what to expect, expect a story, something to uncover as you explore each map and uncover the plot that way whilst taking in the atmosphere and who knows maybe down the line a remake might be made when I know a bit more about the software so for now its mostly along the lines of TickleWizards style of games where the character will be tickled, there's a plot to uncover and hopefully the overall experience is fun haha but I will understand if you do not like this type of game and I am sorry if its not to your liking.

Hey there!

Yes I am continuing the project! I am hitting my fair share of snags in life (who doesn't) but its not stopping me from adding to this game and eventually releasing it!

I greatly await the next chapter of the brilliant project. It's been fun to replay the demo's through so i look forward to the full thing!

Keep up the awesome work!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back