• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I discovered my tickling fetish.

Bea

When I was young and was still living with my parents I had this boy friend, not boyfriend, who also happened to be my neighbor. We always used to play together ever since we were small kids even though he was one year younger than me. Once we got a bit older I noticed that he most likely had a crush on me. He got very awkward and was starting to become annoying to me. I guess it didn't help me being a girl and one year older since the cognitive gap between boys and girls are usually large at this particular age. He was skinny and quite small for his Age and wasn't very popular at school and didn't have a lot of friends. Me, on the other hand, was somewhat of a tomboy. I had a lot of friends and was doing well at sports. I was far from ugly but I was not the prettiest girl at school, and except for my neighbor no boys showed any love interest. I was becoming increasingly frustrated and this probably explains why things happened the way they did.

Once when we were hanging out in my room after school he really annoyed me. I was trying to do my homework and he was bored. In order to get my attention he snuck up on me and poked my side making me jump high up in the air. I had always been very ticklish and didn't enjoy being tickled so this was making me increasingly angry each time that he did it. Eventually I got so angry that I flew up from my desk and wrestled him down to the floor. Like I mentioned earlier, he was very skinny and easy for me to overpower. At this point, he was laying on his back with me sitting on him pinning his weak arms to his sides with my legs. "Do you enjoy tickling me?" I asked him angrily. He had been jolly all this time up until this point. I noticed that's he got a bit scared when I asked him this question. "How about you? Are YOU ticklish?! Well guess what, we're about to find out!" He didn't say anything but he started breathing faster and it was obvious that he was really afraid at this point. "I'm going to tickle the shit out of you!" I said, still enraged. "I bet your skinny belly is really ticklish!" I said slowly Pulling up his shirt.

I started off by slowly poking his belly lightly with my index finger. His reaction was immediate. He started laughing and screaming throwing his body in all directions in desperate attempts of getting free. He almost managed to throw me off since I did not expect such a huge reaction. Never before had I tickled anyone like this. I realized that I had complete power over his body and his reactions. My parents wouldn't be home for hours so we had the house completely to ourselves meaning no one would save him. Since I was still angry with him I decided that I would teach him a lesson. I used all of my 10 fingernails to spider tickle his belly and torso. He was screaming in total desperation and squirming like a worm.

I realized that it was pure torture for him and I liked it. No, I LOVED it! I continued to tickle him like this for maybe five minutes when I suddenly got aware of an aching sensation in my crotch. I was wearing a skirt that had rode up to the top of my thighs due to the way I was sitting on top of him plus all the movement. He was wearing thin cotton shorts meaning there was very little fabric between our genitals. All his squirming resulted in him rubbing his now rock hard dick against my vagina. Even though I had never had a boyfriend at that time I was very sexual and masturbated frequently. I now realized how excited the power, tickling and the stimulation had made me. I was becoming crazy with lust so I tickled him harder. I must have looked insane at this point with my eyes widely fixed on his facial expression, enjoying all the torment I was causing while moving my crotch violently against his dick with clear intent of getting my orgasm. Lucky for him, it didn't take me long and still to this day it was my most intense orgasm. My eyes rolled back and my vision turned completely black. My legs were shaking uncontrollably and I let out some sort of primal moan that probably sounded like something out of a horror movie.

Once I regained my composure I looked at him and he looked back at me in shock. I just got up and continued my home work as if nothing had happened. But inside I was so embarrased. Eventually he got home without saying anything. We didn't see eachother again for awhile.

Years later he told me that it was his first sexual experience and that he thought about it often, wanting to experience it again but didnt dare to bring it up.

Anyway, that's how it all started for me, how bout you guys?

Wow, that was a really intense experience! Thanks for sharing the memory here.
My own first experiences came at age four, with a girl age five who lived next door. We spent the whole summer tickling each other's feet every day. Although too young to have an orgasm, I did get an erection from it daily. :D

Wow - a first tickle and an orgasm from it? Double whammy! You never know, he might be here on the TMF as well!

As I’ve said before, my tickling fetish is an offshoot of my nylon foot fetish. The latter began when I found myself fascinated with female nylon feet - never bare, always nylon feet. I liked how ladies feet looked snug and soft in tights, and soon realised that looking at female nylon feet made me go all ‘fluttery’ inside. That was 40 years ago, and it’s still the same now.

The tickling part came when I saw David Copperfield tickle Catherine Bach’s nylon soles during a magic trick. The feet were fake, but the way she squirmed and giggled while trapped and helpless left an impression on seven year old me. Even at that age I imagined how soft her feet must have felt inside her tights, and was amazed at her reactions as he tickled her nylon soles. The tickling was only brief, but knowing she was also trapped and helpless added to the idea of the power tickling could have.

A few years later aged eleven, I had my first tickling experience when I tickled my aunt's greyish white stocking feet. She's not ticklish but likes the tickling sensation as it relaxes her. As a result she was happy for me to tickle her feet, and I've been a fan ever since!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
wonderful story, one of my favorites :happyfloa i experienced something similar. the first orgasm combined with tickling leaves its mark. thank you :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back