• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very Ticklish Armpits (m/f)

TheDubliner

TMF Regular
I wanted to share a story with you guys about an old flame of mine. A little bit of background info: let's call her Casey, 5'7" red head, about 130 lbs with porcelain skin, huge green eyes, and a raspy voice. I'm from queens ny and she lived in Long Island so I would take the train to see her, and she would pick me up, then drop me off to the train the next morning on her way to work. This way we would have the evening/night instead of just the date.

So on one of our first dates, we went on a double date and we sat next to each other in a booth across from her friends. While talking, I started gently caressing her legs, not to tickle, but just out of tenderness. She immediately shoves my hand away under the table, but still keeping cool and smiling. I freaked out. This was maybe our second date and i thought I did something wrong. I really liked her a lot and I figured "I messed up". After dinner things seemed fine and we went back to her place. We sat on her bed and played on her ps2 (I think... it was some console). I was really curious and asked "so what's going on... you shoved my hand away kinda fast tonight, I'm sorry if I was being fresh. I hope you're not mad or something...". I was pretty nervous about what her response would be but surprisingly, she laughed and said "oh no no! It felt really ticklish, I don't like being tickled".

Now things got really interesting. She was very cool and collected. She loved being "sexy" and while she mentioned before she liked being "dominated" her ideas of kinkiness was all about whipping and moaning, where she can keep this image of being sexy and not really a position where she lost control.

So I said "oh!" and I playfully pinched her kneecap. She twitched and said "no, behave!" Didn't really have an extreme reaction. So I did a few spiders down her leg and it just irritated her. I was having fun and said "you're kinda ticklish aren't you?" She casually responded "I guess, but strangely my feet are not ticklish at all." This was a challenge in my head. I love feet and tickling them. I took her feet and put them on my lap and started tickling... trying to anyway. Soles. Under toes. Heels. No reaction. She stuck out her tongue and said "told you."

I was curious... I asked "are you ticklish anywhere else?" She said people poked her ribs and gets her to jump but it's more the surprise. So I attack her ribs! She squirms a bit but shoves me off and tells me it's irritating and not really ticklish. Definitely failing here.

So then I tell her to lift her arm. She obliges and I poke both. She squeals! "Hey that felt weird" she says looking confused. I try tickling her other spots again thinking she was super sensitive now... but no. No reaction elsewhere other than a bit of pulling away. So I tell her to lift her arms again. She says "I'm going to pass on that" Hah! I jump on her and we playfully wrestle around and I pin her arms above her head. I go in for a kiss, she loves that position. She kind of relaxes thinking it's time to make out and loosens her arms. I take both her wrists and pin them with one hand and go for the attack!

Wild buckling and screaming erupts! These were and still are the most ticklish armpits I ever attacked! She's going crazy trying to get me off her, rolling left and right, but trapped between my legs. Her usual calm voice turned to shrieks then to a lower energy begging. "PLEASE! Pleeeeeeease stop!!" She manages to get out. I stop and look down at her and ask "why?" She scowls and say she "cause you're being mean!" I laugh and continue to tickle away. Alternating between scribbling away, pressing down on her armpits with my thumb, or grabbing that tender flesh area between her breast and armpit, she was going mad. While I was only using one hand (this time at least) she was going nuts! After maybe 3-4 minutes I finally stop. She's breathing heavy but unable to move. I start stroking her head and she calls me a jerk. I laughed and had a wonderful night haha! I asked her "you didn't know your pits are so ticklish?" And she said no one really tickled her, so she's only really used to pokes. And because she didn't have ticklish reactions when getting pedicures like her friends, she didn't think she was a very ticklish person.

Unfortunately we lasted 3 months but tickled her plenty (once in light bondage!)! Never opened up to her about my fetish but definitely as punishment when she would tease me. Every time, same crazy reaction!

Thanks! I'm normally a lurker here (check out my join date haha) but maybe I'll post more of my experiences. I don't have crazy stories so I feel like a lot of my stories are too vanilla.

It was fun while it lasted, gotta walk away from these holding on to only the good.

I LOVE tickling armpits! Haha something so great when they can't put their arm down which is their go to reaction, leaves them in a panic!

I LOVE tickling armpits! Haha something so great when they can't put their arm down which is their go to reaction, leaves them in a panic!

Yes love this very much too! Armpits are one of my favorite tickling spots! :D

It would definitely be nice if you post more of your experiences! :)

Thanks! I'm normally a lurker here (check out my join date haha) but maybe I'll post more of my experiences. I don't have crazy stories so I feel like a lot of my stories are too vanilla.

It was fun while it lasted, gotta walk away from these holding on to only the good.

WRONG!

There is no such thing as "too vanilla". Every tickle is special. If all you did was squeeze her leg once and get a reaction, it's fine with me if you want to post. I'm not interested in reading about bondage sessions very much, I'm interested in the dating world, and encountering ticklish ticklees in the wild. Definitely don't let that stop you from posting! No such thing as "too vanilla".

PS: Thanks for sharing THIS story! Wasn't sure if she was going to get pissed off at you! Happy it had a happy ending! :)

WRONG!

There is no such thing as "too vanilla". Every tickle is special. If all you did was squeeze her leg once and get a reaction, it's fine with me if you want to post. I'm not interested in reading about bondage sessions very much, I'm interested in the dating world, and encountering ticklish ticklees in the wild. Definitely don't let that stop you from posting! No such thing as "too vanilla".

PS: Thanks for sharing THIS story! Wasn't sure if she was going to get pissed off at you! Happy it had a happy ending! :)

Thanks for the encouragement :) I will post more stories in the future!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back