• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Husband vs Wife: Tickled by our friends

The_Kev

TMF Master
I have to admit, it was fun and interesting but it was also a little dissapointing and different from what I was expecting. Still, it was an adventure we've seldom had.

The friends shall remain anonymous but they thought it would be really fun. They're another awesome couple that we like and trust and, although they arent into the tickling scene, they apreceated the "battle of the sexes" aspect of it.

I'll refer to them as Dillon and Kelly for the purposes of relating the story, the names have been changed.

We were a little concearned because, as I say, Dillon and Kelly arent into the tickling scene and dont have tickling as a fetish so, although they were practically giddy over being able to tickle our feet, we werent sure if they'd be comfortable touching our armpits. Charlotte is way more ticklish on her feet than me, so only going for her worst spot would be a little unfair, but we were willing to live with it if they were uncomfortable.

Fortunately we talked to them and it wasnt an issue at all.

We explained that we were having a "who's tougher?" "Battle of the sexes" kind of contest.

Charlotte and I had come up with some rules beforehand.

So heres how the scoring system worked.

A tap out counts as 1 or 2 points depending on wether it's me or Charlotte and where were being tickled. If we tap out the winner gets a point, if we tap out from being tickled on the other persons worst spot we get 2 points! We'd start by sitting next to eachother, both of us being tickled on our feet, then in our armpits, then her in her feet and me on my pits.

Points for me if Charlotte taps out:

Feet - 1
Armpits - 2

Points for charlotte if I tap out:

Feet - 2
Armpits- one.

So we both have the oppertunity to earn a maximum of 6 points.

Does that make sense? I hope so.

It was decided that the Dillon would only be allowed to tickle Charlotte and Kelly would only be allowed to tickle me, so that the guys didnt go easy on the guys and vice versa.

As I said, they arent into the tickling scene so we spent good amount of time explaining some things to them. We asked them to please, please be ruthless, that this wasnt supposed to be easy. We explained that we might start begging for mercy, it might seem like one or the other is crying or even screaming but, unless it's a safe word, please don't ease up, if we really couldnt handle it, we'd just pull our feet away or lower our arms, we weren't being tied up in any way.

At first they had that look that I'm sure a lot of non tickling enthusiasts get, very nervous about making us suffer or going to far, but after a lot of diologue, I think they became comfortable with it.

So we started with our feet. Both Charlotte and I were fully clothed, I wore a basketball jersey and she wore a tank top so that our armpits were bare but we didnt have to be shirtless, and we were both barefoot (obvioisly). We sat next to eachother on our bed, our feet straight out.

Kelly was in front of me and Dillon was in front of Charlotte.

I remember feeling really nervous. For a very long time the only person who's ever tickled me has been Charlotte. She's mercelous and knows alexactly how to push my buttons, but she's also familiar and I know her touch very very well. It occurred to me that a new pair of hands using new techniques and "experimenting" might represent a whole new world of ticklish agony. But, it was a little too late now. I could only hope that Charlotte felt the same way, (she did).

They were both nervous and a little hesitant at first. They very cautiously approached. Charlotte broke the ice by stating "and... go!"

Kelly was giggling nervously, I heard the words "are you ticklish on your feet?" She said it in a way that made me feel as though she was trying to warn me that she was about to start tickling me. Noobs are so cute. Lol.

And then I felt her skittering her finger nails right in the middle of my feet. No technique, no strategy, just random skittering, random random random! A persistent gigglee escaped my throat and got more and more high pitched as my arms flopped over my head and I buried my face on them.

Kelly continued to giggle nervously and uneasily but as per our agreement she didn't ease up. Her fingers floated all over my feet and I was chortling pretty good.

To my right I heard the beautiful sound of Charlotte losing it. She broke out in a staccato "HAW HAW HAW HAW". Her arms were draped over her head too, we looked every inch the couple as we sat there getting our feet tickled and losing our minds.

Dillon looked super serious! he was trying to bring it home for the guys! Kelly laughed at my reactions nervously, and started trying to talk me into giving up. I started shaking my head no, and her maddening, unpredictable, artless, fluttering stepped up over the balls of my feet and I started letting out little yelps. Her nervousness was dissolving and I think she started enjoying provoking tortured reactions from me.

*Charlotte recounts*

Dillon was really rough like you (meaning me) get when you're trying to get me to tap out quickly, except it was all the time. He wasnt subtle he just put everything he had into tickling me. So, I was close right from the get go pretty much. It's weird having some other guy tickling my feet and I think that made my panic response worse.

*Kevin*

I could hear her letting out a short gasp of breath and then a yelp, over and over again, its the sound she makes when she's reached her breaking point. I knew I had this round pretty well in the bag.

*Charlotte*

It was too much, he had a really rough technique and he focused mainly on the balls of my feet working down to just above the heel REALLY raking up and down, no exploring anywhere else and so that spot didnt get a break at any point. Just a constant rough ticking that was about to make me scream so loud that would have gotten the cops called on us.

*Kevin*

Kelly was much more gentle, it was much lighter ticking than what Char described, and that was definitely an advantage for me. Like Dillon, she didnt explore or experiment, she skittered around the balls of my feet, arches and heel in a random pattern. I was cackling but it wasnt driving me to my breaking point. Next to me however was this blubbering, screeching mess of a (beautiful) woman who looked like she was in the electric chair.

She held her hands out to Dillon in the *stop* pose and instructed "I give, stop, stop, stop".

Both Dillon and Kelly stopped. Dillon and I high fived, he was super into the competitiveness which was fun. Kelly let our an apologetic "sorry!" To Char. Charlotte playfully pointed over the loss.

We took a little break and talked and joked around, then it was time for round 2.

Since he had been so rough with her feet, Charlotte very kindly explained that too much pressure or clawing or scratching on a person's underarms can really hurt and to be ruthless but try not to be painful. He understood and so did we, again, these werent tickle people.

Dillon and Kelly sat behind us and we both lifted our arms up.

Charlotte barked out "go!" I'm pretty sure that was a tactic for her to know when to expect it and not me. (And yeah, it was, thanks honey. Rrrrrrr [emoji14] )

*Charlotte*

Dillon was a lot more gentle on my pits than he had been on my feet. He lightly traced his fingernails up and down my pits and... Nothing. I giggled a little bit but it actually felt kind of nice. He couldnt seem to find a happy balance between too rough and too gentle, but there wasn't a lot I could do about that, sorry Kevin!,

*Kevin*

The same light skittering at random that was done to my feet was being done to my armpits and I started with the embarrassing "keeeeheheheheh" that I do when that happens. Scale of 1 to 10 it was about a 4, I felt bad for Charlotte getting the rough, overzealous tickler while I got the timid one. That is, until I heard...

"If you kind of massage your thumbs in the mide of his ar...."

..."No! Stop!"

...mpits, hell go

.... Stapit!

... crazy, just a little pressure like you're

... cheater!

... giving someone a foot massage

Kelly enthusiastically moved to stand in front of me and I felt those thumbs executing my dear, beautiful, cheating wife's instructions and my elbows started quivering and tensing like they do when I'm about to drop my arms and give up.

*Charlotte*

There was nothing in the rules that said we couldnt coach our gender ally, so I was fully within my rights to give instructions in how to make my handsome, wonderful, sore loser of a husband go completely insane.

*Kevin*

I started a torrent of loud belly laughs. Seeing as how I hadn't heard much of a reaction from Charlotte and I was completely losing my mind, I decided not to prolong my suffering.

"I give! Stop stop"

Both stopped immediately and the girls celebrated while I whined and complained before admitting that we didnt prohibit coaching. SO...

*Charlotte*

Kevin took the break period to explain
to dillon in detail exactly how to tickle my feet and where, he even demonstrated and had dillon practice on him. Yes! Kevin used our break to have dillion tickle his feet and perfect his technique for the next round. I was FURIOUS but... I started it. [emoji14]

We got ready for round 3.

Me on my armpits and Char on her feet.

This time *I* called out "GO!"

And I heard Charlotte bark out that surprised, bellowing "I cant believe how much that tickles" laugh that she makes when I'm tickling her feet. Dillon had learned well.

*Charlotte*

He got pretty close to the sweet spot between too rough and too light, I had gotten so used to one or the other that the effectiveness of his tickling kind of shocked me. He gently traced his thumbs back and forth across the balls of my feet and then skittered all of his fingers up amd down my soles. He was doing a pretty good job, he had a pretty good teacher!

*Kevin*

Kelly sat in front of me and massaged her thumbs around the middle of my pits. I laughed and giggled and fidgeted but it wasn't anything that was going to break me down. That technique usually leads to lighter touching which makes them more sensitive and it's the switching up that leaves me begging and pleading and wanting fo give up. Unfortunately Kelly was just too inexperienced to really pick up on it. It's strange being tickled by someone who isnt trying to read you and get in your head and devise the right spots and tactics. It was very strange indeed. But I enjoyed it for what it was, it did tickle, it just didn't... TICKLE!

*Charlotte*

He was hitting all the right spots and I was laughing hysterically. I know Kevin very well and I could tell that he wasnt even close to his breaking point, I was getting there. The persistence on one area of my feet is, I hate to say it, a little annoying and I was about done. It's unfortunate that I was wanted it to stop because It was irritating and not so much because I couldnt take anymore. But, that's the way it was.

"Okay, I give up, stop, stop".

Charlotte - 1 Kevin - 2

Dillon was happy and giving me bro fists and Kelly was humorously apologetic again. We all laughed and joked around about it and it was fun for what it was.

I dont think either knew of us were prepared for how much coaching and instruction is involved in having the uninitiated tickle you like that. It wasnt their fault, ticking isnt their thing. All in all they did okay though, and... well we can all clearly see who won! ;)

Anyway, we are of course greatful to them and it wasn't completely negative, it was an interesting and fun experience.

I want to give a little disclaimer here, I've seen a few comments from the wonderful people on TMF to the effect that they'd love to be the ones tickling us. Just to avoid getting anyone's hope's up, Charlotte and I are very private people outside the anonymity of the internet. We are absolutely humbled and honored and thankful and beside our selves with joy that you guys like reading my little journal about our adventures but we're very set on keeping that an internet only thing. As I say, just so we dont get anybody's hopes up now that we've included others in our tickling games.

Anyway. I hope you all enjoyed that. I technically won but I don't think I'm gonna put Charlotte through too much of an ordeal since she didnt exactly crack, I'm not sure what I'll do to her but, that will be for me to decide tomorrow.

Stay tuned.

The next one will be better. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Congrats kind sir! I can't believe you didn't coerce the other couple into a Lil tickle contest of their own, if for no other reason, but to just keep "the battle of the genders" rolling onward. Lol

*claps* well played guys, you were super sports! And I thought the commentary was great! Tbh when i said my comment i didn't expect you guys to acturally do this competition but it sure has been fun to read XD
People can get a bit carried away sometimes on here so just stick to your guns and keep doing what you guys are doing! Long may this battle continue! And I completely get where you guys are coming from I am similar I keep my private life and tmf life completely separate tbh and it has been fine for me.

The only thing I am a bit bummed out about is I lost my winnings :facepalm2: I was sure! Kev was going lose! Haha

Oh wow! Great story! I enjoyed it very much! :D I love the "Battle of the Sexes" aspect very much too! Pretty cool you both teached also your gender how to tickle! Very well written, I like the way with recounts from Charlotte and you! :)

Can't wait for the next story! :goodjob:

It would've been cool if you could've convinced your friends to change places with you two so you could show them how to do it right! :p And as far as me ever having a chance of tickling you two? Yeah, I wouldn't expect you to just invite me over! ;) It would've shocked the hell out of me if you even entertained the idea!

Why did I hear the theme from American Gladiators in my head the whole time I read this?

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back