• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The palooka tickling her while she's trying to talk to me....

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Just remembered yet another one about my old, old, girlfriend from way back, just a small but funny one, at least to me.....this completes the quartet!

After we broke up, she started seeing this palooka, just a total himbo and, as breakups usually work, she and I weren't on the best of the terms. I was at the old Ritz in NYC to see a concert, and who should be there at this concert but my ex with the palooka! And when I mean she's at the concert, I mean she's right behind me! With this good looking doofus!

He's a big guy and he's standing behind her, with his big hands wrapped around her waist while she talks to me and we catch up. And we're having a nice conversation, and she's obviously happy to see me after so long.

But he keeps tickling her. He's got his arms wrapped around her from behind and is obviously goosing her sides sporadically....to break her up. To distract her from talking to her ex. From talking to me! To get me jealous, to signal to me that she's his now..........and she's getting flustered and annoyed as she tries to talk to me. She'll get out a sentence and a half, and then.....flinch.........and she's nodding as I'm talking and then......flinch! lol Buckle to the side. No laughter, just hard flinches, and her mouth shifting, as if to stifle a smile.....always with a sharp, short "hmmmpfh" emitting from her pretty throat. She didn't turn to him at any point and say stop....or let him see her annoyance......she just took it! Took it like a girlfriend! ;)

Maybe he was trying to get me jealous.....but I thought it was great!! lol. The way I have always seen it: it would be a waste of a great 'lee if she wasn't getting tickled by her new boyfriend! Tickle away, bro! She's fun, right? :p

PS: Last Thoughts

I tickled her a million times, obviously; she was even the first girl I tied and tickled. Like most bondage sessions, there's not much to tell: I tickled her all over and she laughed. I never remember details from bondage sessions for some reason; it's just something I enjoy at the time!

Anyways, the last little things I remember about this old girlfriend:

1.) I'm tickling her while her friend looks on. After a second I hold her arms outstretched and tell her friend "You want to try? Try it! It's so much fun!". The friend smiles and considers it but demurs.

2.) Kissing her under the covers down to her toes and giving her a sensation she'd definitely never felt before, and her high pitched hysterical helpless giggling that she was desperately trying to conceal by clapping her hand over her mouth and squeezing the pillow over her head, so as not to wake up anyone. The next morning, when I got up, she had actually written a poem about it! I wish I still had it!

EDIT - one more remembrance in comment below.

Last edited:
You always have an upbeat attitude about every tale! Can't wait to see what you put together with the stuff I told you about! :p

I just remembered a small little thing related to this guy, and this ex-girlfriend.

There was a slight overlap, when she started seeing this guy, but she was still running back to me here and there. Not uncommon, at least not for me, lol. Anyways, when in this situation, I HAVE to find out if the new boyfriend has discovered how ticklish they are, are they getting tickled, has anyone tickled you.....etc etc.

So, this happened a year or so before this incident that is posted above. I'm in bed with my ex, and I ask if he tickles her. She said he did once. I asked what happened. She said they were at the beach (we lived near the beach) and they were making out, when all of a sudden he climbed on top of her, straddling her and tickling her silly. When I asked her what her reaction was, she said "I laughed and told him 'no, please stop!'"

I'm sure he knew about my fetish when we bumped into each other at the concert above, maybe even knowing that I had asked her if he had tickled her, and so when he was making her jumpy as she was talking to me, I'm SURE it was with this dicky attitude of "I'm the one tickling her now, motherfucker!" Which didn't bother me a bit! lol

Anyways, just for completion's sake, I had to add that in.

Lmao somehow I missed this one! I’m so glad you bumped it to add to it. I love how he thought he was making you jealous but you actually are like nah bro, I’m glad you do it, AND you’re letting me watch lol! Palooka is such a perfect word. And himbo lmao! Was he wearing a muscle shirt? Lol!

Lmao somehow I missed this one! I’m so glad you bumped it to add to it. I love how he thought he was making you jealous but you actually are like nah bro, I’m glad you do it, AND you’re letting me watch lol! Palooka is such a perfect word. And himbo lmao! Was he wearing a muscle shirt? Lol!

Nope, no muscle shirt! T-shirt though. He was actually the brother of my very first crush, of whom I'll be writing about soon (not the next story, but the one after that). Good looking family!

The next memory I'm almost done writing up is one of the best eyewitness ticklings I have to report, better than this one. Should be posted soon....stay tuned, Batgirl! :)

I think that he was definitely trying to make you jealous. :D

Yup! But it didn't work! :p

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back