• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kind of devilish Revenge (FFF/M)

HolyLord

So hi everyone! Hope you'll like this story. I want to say that this piece is the absolute truth that happened to me quite some time ago but left an enormous mark in my memory. Can't say I didn't see it coming though.
So it all started in high school. I remember being a ruthless tickler. I think each and every single girl in my class was subjected to sometimes quite severe tickling tortures by me and some of my friends. They were all mighty ticklish I must say and I sure can describe many of these situations. As for me, my ticklishness at that time depended. I mean, I knew I was ticklish in some places. For instance I remember my childhood and tickle fights with my sister. Sometimes I won but much more often I lost and she was tickling me until I was desperate. She was deadly ticklish on her armpits so that usually saved me. On the other hand, girls in school often tried to get me back but they didn't manage to do it fully. Maybe they were bad in sacred art of tickling, I don't know. It all was like that until one very moment that I want to share with you.
So we were on a one-week trip. There were three girls that I was hanging out with. There were several guys of course but we weren't close. We lived separately but obviously we all gathered every night, played different games and I think I don't need to add that it might have become quite dirty sometimes.
That evening we were sitting in girls' chamber just fooling around, discussing something and so on. Well, tickling was included. One of the girls, Stacy, started tickling another one, Vicky. They were rolling on the floor squealing and laughing. Well I could have been just an observer but I Wouldn't be me if I didn't participate, right?
That's when they took me on. I could've handled one or two but three? I don't think so. They all ganged upon me and pinned me down on the floor obviously getting their revenge planned. They started tickling me immediately but quite gently from my neck. Well I'm not particularly ticklish on my neck but that tickled anyway and I couldn't help but giggle. Stacy went lower and started tickling my sides. Well that was worse. I started laughing and squirming and girls started teasing and encouraging each other. Then they rolled my shirt up and tickled my sides and my armpits at once. That was maddening I must say. But they still weren't torturing me. that started a bit later when Vicky said with a truly devilish smile "oh and what about his feet?" Here I lost it. I may be ticklish only in several spots but my feet are the absolute worst. I just cant stand it so I started begging them. Yes. That didn't work. So they took my socks off and started scratching my feet. I was going mad at this point. They tickled my soles and under my toes and even the insteps and I was laughing like mad but I could do anything. After that they decided to tickle me everywhere to understand where I was most ticklish though I think it was quite obvious. And they tickled my feet, armpits and sides at once. It went on for just kind of 30 seconds but I was completely hoarse and exhausted after all. They let me go not without lightly tickling my feet for the end.
That's how they learnt that I was ticklish and that wasn't the last time they tickled me. Neither it was last time I tickled them. Of course I got my own revenge, what do you think?
Whatever. Never tickle my feet. They're my absolute torture spot. And these girls know it...

Well thanks for reading! Tell me if you want to know more about any accidents I briefly mentioned here.

Great story! I think it's pretty cool that the girls band together to tickle you! :D

I would like to hear more stories when they tickled you and also when you got your revenge on them!

Gang tickling is the best! Especially if you are mainly a 'ler! Sensory overload at it's finest!! :p

Excellent story. I'd love to be in your spot there.
Fun stuff

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back