• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Time for Toes :)

TickleScout

Sometimes I feel like toes are overlooked when it comes to tickling feet, with most focus being on the sole. My toes are more ticklish than my soles, though (both are very ticklish, though), and I'm sure I'm not the only one!

So tell me 'lers, what is your FAVORITE way to tease and play with a 'lee's toes? The more detail the better. ;) Make this 'lee squirm in her seat!

Female, 'lee, age 26 <3

I love taking the big toe and scratching under it as a starter. I also love nibbling toes as well. I do each individual toe starting from the big to to the baby toe. Also, whenever I use an electric flosser, sometimes I like to vibrate the toenail with it. For some it tickles and for others it doesnt and serves as a great tease before the real tickling takes place.

That's someplace I've only slightly touched on. But, lately, it's somewhere I'd love to get more involved in.

All around the "shaft" of the toes and in between are places rarely touched and often very sensitive. Artist brushes are great in and around toes. Also, slipping a tongue between toes is very effective. :)

Tickly toes are very fun! The tops are often ticklish. I lightly tickle them with my nails. Swirling my tongue between toes, nibbling the underside is often very effective. Also twisting a finger, or a feather, inbetween them. I love tickling toes. 😁

I agree with TickleScout I think the toes are often overlooked especially with inexperienced ticklers. For me I like grabbing the big toe pulling it back to expose the undersides and use banjo picks on my fingers to tickle and scratch the undersides of the toes. I also like the electric toothbrush stimulating the stems, toenails and the webbing in between the toes. Interestingly, in several of my lees I find that the baby toe is the most ticklish for some reason followed closely by the big toe.

Do any of you toe ticklers find this is the case or just my sample size? Any thoughts? Great topic:)

Interestingly, in several of my lees I find that the baby toe is the most ticklish for some reason followed closely by the big toe.

Do any of you toe ticklers find this is the case or just my sample size? Any thoughts? Great topic:)

My pinky toe is actually the most ticklish too! Interesting!

I have discovered the side of the pinky toe to be ticklish for my lees. An ACE comb works pretty good between the toes as well. When I suck toes, I usually let my teeth drag against the toe to provide a kind of dual effect.

I like focusing on each toe at a time, my gf has very ticklish toes so I end up spending quite a bit of time on them normally. So its stuff like taking an electric toothbrush to each toe tip and then slowly rolling it around the edge of the toes..and down to the base (which normally I like because u can get some nice wriggling and flexing as the toe tries to escape the bristle tips). I also found moving the bristle slowly from base to base and taking a time to do a little circle on the very base of the toes can also get an increased pitch rate in laughter! The slower and more drawn out the teasing the better I find..but that's just me ;)

NICE! Is it the tip of the pinky toe, the base, or up the stem of the toe which is the most ticklish for you? And how did you discover that your pinky toe is the most ticklish? Just curious:)

The stem, especially on the sides, but really the whole thing, haha. I discovered that by a 'ler "testing" me. He went down the line, one by one, and wiggled each toe individually and compared my reaction to each with the other toes. When he got to my pinky, I could barely stand it! After that, sometimes he'd just grab my pinky toe and send my whole body into a squirmy mess~

Here the same. Toes tied back that sole is stretched, than my wife tickle between and under toes with her long sharp nails

My toes are disastrously ticklish; touch them and I'm a goner. An ex of mine -- not ticklish herself -- discovered this through a strategic error on my part and turned the meticulous tickling of my toes into a regularly torturous activity.

I love ticklish toes. Tickling the girl's soles and see her laughs is amazing. Love to see her face while I'm tickling her. But them you go up to the toes and you get a diferent reaction, it's really nice. Especially if she is so ticklish on her toes, even though, she spread them to be tickled. This is soooo HOT!!!

Back in the day I used to wear a gold box chain that i used to 'saw' inbetween toes...seemed to work quite well

I’ve had two friends over the years who’ve let me play with their toes. I’d confided my love of tickling and nylon feet to them, and out of curiosity they both - separately - indulged me. One was slightly vanilla, the other into bondage but they both loved their toes being worshipped. The one into bondage had insanely ticklish feet and was even worse on her toes, but if you switched from tickling to worshiping them she’d get instantly aroused. The vanilla friend didn’t expect me to worship her toes but gasped with delight the second I did it, later claiming it to be ‘orgasmic’.

So yeah - let’s hear it for the toes!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Awesome sauce TicklScout! Did your ler use fingers or tools when "testing" your toes? Have you had tools/instruments tickle your toes since? If so, which ones worked the best? I use banjo picks on my fingers to simulate nails and I find they work great on the toes; especially to tickle in between them and at the base:)

How long does it take for you to become a "squirmy mess" when tickling your toes? Ha ha ha (I love the "squirmy mess" comment..classic)!

Nice GermanTicklee! Sounds like a good women:) Nice and torturous ha ha ha!

WOW that's so awesome SmashTV! Did either of the girls realize they had ticklish toes before you tickled them? I think that unless a ler is experienced, they wouldn't necessarily target the toes so were they impressed by your discovery? Cool thing about the foot worshiping too. Sometimes the women I play with get more ticklish on their feet if I worship/suck on their toes first. What's your experience been?

WOW that's so awesome SmashTV! Did either of the girls realize they had ticklish toes before you tickled them?
The one into bondage knew that her toes were very ticklish, but as far as I’m aware the vanilla one didn’t. I don’t think she knew how much she’d enjoy having them worshipped either!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

My wife’s toes are the most ticklish part of her feet, with the pinky toe being the worst. Sawing either a pipe cleaner or shoe string on the webbing in between seems to work the best. A vibrating flosser on the pad of her big toes drives her crazy as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back