• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who's your current real life tickle crush?

MarkP4800

Is there anyone in real life (non-celeb) that you have never had a chance to tickle or be tickled by, and really want to? And do you plan on making it a reality?

I have two at the moment. The first is one of my best friends. I met her at work years ago, we became great friends. Since we both left work we've become even closer and she's stuck by me through some very difficult times. We've done a couple of trips together recently, and I've come so close to tickling her but have wimped out at the last minute. I did steer the conversation onto a spa visit she did and she admitted to finding parts of the pedicure ticklish, but I was too shy to capitalize on what she'd said. We might be seeing each other at New Year so I may try to give her a quick tickle and see how she reacts. In my fantasy version of events, we have a few drinks and she lets slip that she has a desire to be tied up that her ex husband never fulfilled. I step forward to help, on one condition... Can't see that one playing out! :eek:)

My other crush is a current work colleague. The company I work for seems to have a habit of hiring really attractive graduates recently, and the most recent of them has really got my imagination going! She's 22/23, incredibly intelligent, quite tall, long red hair, slim, and very athletic. I'm helping train her at the moment, and we are getting on very well, she's very giggly (even with my jokes) but I don't think she knows what she's doing to me with my her laugh! This is one that is going to have to remain a fantasy, as she has a boyfriend, and I'm in a position of responsibility over her, but that won't stop me dreaming...

I'd love to know your tickle crushes!

Hmmm🤔😏

Well for being tickled by there are ladies I work with. Id love to hear them tease in their lovely accents and their warm and playful personalities would it make an awesome time. There's also another lady who is very motherly in a looking-out-for-you sort of way, some might find her intimidating but shes very nice. I'd probably enjoy a good tickling from her.

For tickling there is a somewhat cocky girl also at work, she could probably do with some time lol. There's also a cute girl that i may just like in general so there's that.

Not all of these would be to the same (if any) level of explicitness of course

Sounds like a good place to work!

The cocky girl has got me thinking... one of our recent graduates is quite cocky / annoying, and was a bit rude about my choice of clothes (she’s all about the label). Maybe she could do with a tickle session to bring her back down to Earth...

We've done a couple of trips together recently, and I've come so close to tickling her but have wimped out at the last minute. I did steer the conversation onto a spa visit she did and she admitted to finding parts of the pedicure ticklish, but I was too shy to capitalize on what she'd said. We might be seeing each other at New Year so I may try to give her a quick tickle and see how she reacts.

If it's a standard British New Year's party she'll be somewhat tipsy and therefore more relaxed. As John Cleese put it so well in 'A Fish Called Wanda', "The English national character is Embarrassment"... and you, my friend seem to suffer from it as well, so the playing field is level betwixt the two of you. Making sure you're sober and thus not a sloppy drunk, claim 'a proper kiss' from her at midnight, "To start the year off perfectly, my dear"... during which you will, without breaking off said kiss and with consummate gentleness, stroke her neck, bare shoulders or whatever skin's available/socially acceptable to touch with fingertips and nails. See how long you can do this without forcing the issue. It may work, it may not. At least you've tried, and planted a seed which may well bear fruit; and that's more than the other men there will have done.

Don't go through life wondering 'What If?'.

It is likely to be just me and her round either her flat or mine on New Year so not the typical party.

I agree with our national character being embarrassment! Haha!

Sounds like a good place to work!

The cocky girl has got me thinking... one of our recent graduates is quite cocky / annoying, and was a bit rude about my choice of clothes (she’s all about the label). Maybe she could do with a tickle session to bring her back down to Earth...

Yes, she is definitely those things. I picture her armpits being her worst spot for some reason.

My now-ex-cousin-in-law. She's beautiful, intelligent, has a warm, loving, and cheerful personality, has a nice body, and has cute feet. How I can imagine asking her "the question" is me being over at her new apartment with her daughters, and she's tickling one of them. I'd put her on the spot by asking "Is mommy ticklish?", and I can imagine her admitting that she is, causing me to give her a quick tickle on her ribs. I'd then tell the daughter she's tickling "Clair/Cate! Mommy's ticklish too! You tickle her ribs while I tickle her feet!" (to which I can imagine my ex-cousin-in-law saying "No! Not my feet!"), and her daughter and I would team up and tickle her. While I heard she has a new man, it'd still be nice if her and I became consistent play partners if I explained that I'd be doing nothing else physical other than tickling her.

One of my professors in college is very funny and also quite handsome. I would love to get tickle tortured by him. But I am sure he would not do that to one of his students. So I for now it has to remain just a dream

One of my professors in college is very funny and also quite handsome. I would love to get tickle tortured by him. But I am sure he would not do that to one of his students. So I for now it has to remain just a dream

Sounds like he's missing a out there!

My now-ex-cousin-in-law. She's beautiful, intelligent, has a warm, loving, and cheerful personality, has a nice body, and has cute feet. How I can imagine asking her "the question" is me being over at her new apartment with her daughters, and she's tickling one of them. I'd put her on the spot by asking "Is mommy ticklish?", and I can imagine her admitting that she is, causing me to give her a quick tickle on her ribs. I'd then tell the daughter she's tickling "Clair/Cate! Mommy's ticklish too! You tickle her ribs while I tickle her feet!" (to which I can imagine my ex-cousin-in-law saying "No! Not my feet!"), and her daughter and I would team up and tickle her. While I heard she has a new man, it'd still be nice if her and I became consistent play partners if I explained that I'd be doing nothing else physical other than tickling her.

Hope that works out!

Eh, it's a silly thing, but one of my best friends/ex-roommates is getting married soon and I always kinda regret not seeing if he was ticklish. He had these big smooth feet that were quite well-kept and he'd somehow always find a way to put them in my sight while we were having a long conversation while relaxing. Like he'd prop them up on the edge of the sofa facing me or cross his legs just so... I remember once completely losing track of what we were talking about because I was focusing so hard on *not* looking at his big feet and thinking about tickling them. At the time, I wondered if he knew, but I'm pretty sure that was just me psyching myself out :p
What's ironic about the whole thing is that I consider myself much more of a ler...

It'll never happen now, but it still slips into the back of my mind now and again ;)

one of our recent graduates is quite cocky / annoying, and was a bit rude about my choice of clothes (she’s all about the label). Maybe she could do with a tickle session to bring her back down to Earth...

She does sound like she could use a good tickle. ;)

Currently it is a woman I met through my previous work project. A very polite, introverted and modest lady, so proper it can feel awkward. Short, quite thin, gives impression of good girl next door all grown up. For one reason or the other I've been thinking a lot about how she would be like when tickled. If she would completely lose control or not. How that dignified and proper exterior would just melt away from all the uncontrollable ticklish hysteria. What would her cackling laughter be like, what would the sound of it be if I ever heard more than occasional chuckles from her?

She's not kind of energetic beauty most of my idealized fantasies are made of and I don't even know if she's ticklish, but maybe that's part of why she feels special. Imagining her as a frantic ticklee is just another kind of fantasy, and as fantasy it shall remain.

Eh, it's a silly thing, but one of my best friends/ex-roommates is getting married soon and I always kinda regret not seeing if he was ticklish. He had these big smooth feet that were quite well-kept and he'd somehow always find a way to put them in my sight while we were having a long conversation while relaxing. Like he'd prop them up on the edge of the sofa facing me or cross his legs just so... I remember once completely losing track of what we were talking about because I was focusing so hard on *not* looking at his big feet and thinking about tickling them. At the time, I wondered if he knew, but I'm pretty sure that was just me psyching myself out :p
What's ironic about the whole thing is that I consider myself much more of a ler...

It'll never happen now, but it still slips into the back of my mind now and again ;)

Maybe a stag do activity could be him getting tied up and tickled...

Currently it is a woman I met through my previous work project. A very polite, introverted and modest lady, so proper it can feel awkward. Short, quite thin, gives impression of good girl next door all grown up. For one reason or the other I've been thinking a lot about how she would be like when tickled. If she would completely lose control or not. How that dignified and proper exterior would just melt away from all the uncontrollable ticklish hysteria. What would her cackling laughter be like, what would the sound of it be if I ever heard more than occasional chuckles from her?

She's not kind of energetic beauty most of my idealized fantasies are made of and I don't even know if she's ticklish, but maybe that's part of why she feels special. Imagining her as a frantic ticklee is just another kind of fantasy, and as fantasy it shall remain.

I think that someone so introverted and proper would be great fun to tickle.

There's a woman new to my office, late 30s maybe, with a big smile and thick glossy black hair; she laughs often, loves to joke around, and once discussed the experience of having a "tickle" in her throat. She has big expressive hands and smooth well-muscled forearms. I'm pretty sure tickling a coworker in the workplace is the last thing she'd ever consider doing but in idle moments I've imagined her discovering the extent of my ticklishness and exploiting it in a playful way.

Ugh. I hate that this is my tickle crush, but here it goes.

I work as an in home PCA for a girl with special needs. Her dad is a “Make America Great Again” type, ex-cop, kind of a chauvinist. Good to his family and nice overall, but he definitely does not embody my favorite personality traits in general.

Anywho, he is alllways playfully tickling his older daughters to “take em’ down a peg” as he likes to say, but damn....he is a good ler. Hate that I think about getting tickled by him now but I do. I can’t get it out of my brain!

Girl at work...younger (20s)...really cute but my "crush" for her overall is bigger than my tickling crush on her.

Co-worker, Lori. August 2018 she admitted to being very ticklish & she hates having her feet tickled. I've written four stories involving her. She's 57 years old, size 8 feet. Women her age have a cackling laugh, but Lori has a nice rich alto laugh.

Co worker, middle age BBW, she’s really nice we talk sports. She’s only admitted to having a dirty mind, which is enough for me to think if I really pursued her feet and told her I wanted to tickle her she’d probably go for it after a few drinks. But who knows. I hate mixing this stuff with work. But it would be so fun she’s got really big feet and is at least 5’11.

She’s single and I’m sure if I stared slow just by offering a foot massage I could work my way to tickling. Should I risk it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Co worker, middle age BBW, she’s really nice we talk sports. She’s only admitted to having a dirty mind, which is enough for me to think if I really pursued her feet and told her I wanted to tickle her she’d probably go for it after a few drinks. But who knows. I hate mixing this stuff with work. But it would be so fun she’s got really big feet and is at least 5’11.

She’s single and I’m sure if I stared slow just by offering a foot massage I could work my way to tickling. Should I risk it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hardest bit would be offering the foot massage for me, once you're doing that it's easy then to try a little tickling. If she doesn't like it, its easy to say sorry and go back to a normal massage, but if she seems ok with it, then its easy to ramp it up to harder tickling - if only for a few seconds as a test and see how it goes from there. I'd go for it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back